Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: Would you play AND/OR allow this custom?
Yes-I would play AND/OR allow this custom 14 82.35%
No-Underpowered 0 0%
No-Overpowered 1 5.88%
No-Other Reason 2 11.76%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old December 1st, 2006, 07:27 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Savage

There are 2. I have the old-school one with the regular bike with no farings and no chain, not the one with the futuristic look to it…

Have you seen the Ghost Rider movie trailer? Yeah, he’ll go up the castle walls…
I figured there'd be more than one version of the Ghost Rider Heroclix figure, but I couldn't've imagined it was the old-school version! That's the ride that epitomizes G.R. for me! I need to hunt that up!
I have seen the trailer. Blaze jumping helicopters with rotors spinning is classic. Total Johnny Blaze stunt...
Can't wait for that custom, Doc!
Old December 1st, 2006, 08:01 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
I love this card, I will be using a different figure...the Logan from Clobberin Time with the cowboy hat...but I love the abilities.

Great job DOC.

BTW : I will vote yes

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old December 2nd, 2006, 01:32 AM

Pug has disabled reputation
I'm not the biggest fan of adding superhero types to the game, but this card seems pretty solid to me.
Old December 2nd, 2006, 02:04 AM

AgentCarr has disabled reputation
I just started Heroscaping at the beginning of the month, but customs have already crossed my mind. Mine would be exactly the same except for I would change race to MUTANT and call the second special attack Feral Rage. It would add 1 attack dice for each wound Wolvy takes.
Old December 2nd, 2006, 07:40 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
Your second power should say "Snikt special attack" in the text, for official consistancy.

I'd also reword the first power to say something along the lines of "remove up to two markers"
I was just keeping it simple in the Snikt special and specific in the “1 or 2”, which is slightly more concise than “up to 2.”
Simple or not, I think consistancy with the official wording is the way to go. They say "special attack" so you should too. Likewise with the wound marker removal "up to two."
Old December 2nd, 2006, 10:14 PM

Zeeno has disabled reputation
Yes, I would use him, I want this figure
Old December 3rd, 2006, 04:11 AM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Your second power should say "Snikt special attack" in the text, for official consistancy.

I'd also reword the first power to say something along the lines of "remove up to two markers"
I was just keeping it simple in the Snikt special and specific in the “1 or 2”, which is slightly more concise than “up to 2.”
Simple or not, I think consistancy with the official wording is the way to go. They say "special attack" so you should too. Likewise with the wound marker removal "up to two."
If more people want these changes, I will gladly make them.

Is the cost OK?

I had also considered callling him - LOGAN - better or worse?

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old December 3rd, 2006, 09:19 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Maybe I am just dense, but why does the healing ability allow you to remove one or two wounds? Why not just say up to two wounds instead of making it sound like a choice when there is no real tactical advantage to removing only one? Other than that I do like the figure. (ooops, I guess someone did mention that, my bad)

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old December 3rd, 2006, 09:22 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Also, with a defense of 4, a life of 6 and an effective attack of 6, in addition to removing two wounds from himself every x marker turn, that is some staying power and I would have to say that his cost should be increased. You have him costing the same is agent carr (4 life, 5 move, 6 attack adjacent and 4 defense, no healing but other stealth abilities and a ranged ability that I do not feel equal the healing of two wounds). I would be okay with a bump up of 20 points.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old December 3rd, 2006, 11:45 AM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
I have to agree with Pug. I'd probably never play him, but then again I might, because the figure doesn't really look all Super-Heroish, but it is a very well done, simple, and I would have no problem allowing someone to play this custom.

Yes from me.

smallboxgames.com
Old December 3rd, 2006, 12:03 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Good card. I do not see Ullar as the general for Wolverine, and I do not see him as a human champion that gets all bonded either.... But stats wise he will not break the game, he just doesn't capture Wolverine's essence if you ask me.

I vote yes, as I would gladly allow it.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old December 3rd, 2006, 01:22 PM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius
Maybe I am just dense, but why does the healing ability allow you to remove one or two wounds? Why not just say up to two wounds instead of making it sound like a choice when there is no real tactical advantage to removing only one? Other than that I do like the figure. (ooops, I guess someone did mention that, my bad)
Well, if Wolvie had 3 wound markers on him you might only want to get rid of 1 so you can keep Snikkt!!!.

Again, I am happy to change the language as suggested if others want me to. And since you are the second to ask for it, I will take care of that today. Anyone else for bumping the cost to 110?

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards