Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old August 30th, 2010, 01:03 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker
Re: Romulan Commander male - Brainstorm

Sorry for the delay, I was hoping for more impute from the community.

I decided to go with the roll for moving others. I rewatched the episode, and he had his crew acting against him on a regular basis. One of them turned off the cloke without orders, another sent a message breaking "Radio" silence. So I wile not liking extra D20 rolls had to admit a thematic win there. So I am seeing something close to ready.

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old August 30th, 2010, 03:04 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Book of Romulan Commander Keras - Wording

I'm liking the ideas you have on the OP for Keras. I do think, however, that you might want to define which Romulans can be moved by him and further, that only Squad figures can moved. It doesn't really make sense to have him moving any old Romulan, now does it?
Old August 30th, 2010, 04:34 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

I think he could move this Old romulan

He did eject his body into space to fool Kirk after all.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old August 30th, 2010, 05:17 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

If we stay away from Uniques, it would be better. I don't think Keras should be able to move Charvanek - unless she died and he needed to toss another body overboard.

Felindar, does Move As One replace Keras entire turn? Also, it is only a move, not a move and attack with the figures, correct?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old August 30th, 2010, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
If we stay away from Uniques, it would be better. I don't think Keras should be able to move Charvanek - unless she died and he needed to toss another body overboard.

Felindar, does Move As One replace Keras entire turn? Also, it is only a move, not a move and attack with the figures, correct?

As this is the end of the brainstorming and the start of the Refining. I will go with
I it replacing his attack if we use the roll. The Idea of Moving as one was he and the others get to move. The possibility of getting nothing would really make it a low cost power. If we limit it to non uniques that would make it worth alot less.
</IMG>

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old August 30th, 2010, 06:21 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post

As this is the end of the brainstorming and the start of the Refining. I will go with
I it replacing his attack if we use the roll. The Idea of Moving as one was he and the others get to move. The possibility of getting nothing would really make it a low cost power. If we limit it to non uniques that would make it worth alot less.
</IMG>
Agreed, but still potentially powerful being able to move up to 3 squads or a boatload of Common or Uncommon heroes with 1 OM.

Something like this maybe?
MOVE AS ONE
Instead of attacking with Keras, you may roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 1-4, nothing happens. On a roll of 5-12, you may move up to 3 Common or Uncommon Romulan figures. On a roll of 13-17you may move up to 6 Common or Uncommon Romulan Figures. On a roll of F or higher you may move up to 9 Common or Uncommon Romulan figures.

It gets wordy having to include Common or Uncommon each time. Would "non-unique Romulan figures" be acceptable wording? It would save a few characters. Obviously, if we allow any Romulan figure, that saves a bunch more characters.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Last edited by mac122; August 30th, 2010 at 06:22 PM. Reason: numbers for letters
Old August 30th, 2010, 06:37 PM

If we want the restriction with the new types descriptions would Squad figures be a better Opption? I Realy don't see any Unique romulan Squads. That would eliminate Uncommon heros but is less wordy. We could also, When we re-bulit point it make the highest roll Any Romulan figures, as an added treat.

Or We could just fight now for the Non-unique descriptive.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old September 8th, 2010, 11:10 AM

Quote:
MOVE AS ONE
Instead of attacking with Keras, you may roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 1-4, nothing happens. On a roll of 5-12, you may move up to 3 Common or Uncommon Romulan squad figures. On a roll of 13-17, you may move up to 6 Common or Uncommon Romulan squad figures. On a roll of 18 or higher you may move up to 9 Common or Uncommon Romulan squad figures
How about this?

The other option would be to make him a Romulan Kato Katsuro - then make him 200 points

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old September 9th, 2010, 07:45 AM

That looks good to me. The 1-4 option is thematic as it shows the infighting in the romulan crew. However, maybe. Nothing happens, Keras may take his turn as normal. That would let him try to fix the problem caused by his Rebeling crew.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old September 9th, 2010, 04:33 PM

Letting him go ahead and attack on a 1-4 takes away the risk but most likely still grants a reward. It's the choice he has to make - do I attack with my disruptor or do I try to move more of my troops forward. IMO, we should leave that risk in there.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old September 9th, 2010, 05:00 PM

We can leave thai in. Can one of the wordsmiths finalise the wording?

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum