Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old June 20th, 2008, 01:51 PM

ariealaviator is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Einar vs. Utgar(Disscussion Thread)

Wow that is cool. I'll try that with the next battle. Thanks for the tip Einar's puppy.

It's back and stronger than ever. Check out my Einar vs. Utgar Chapter 2
Old June 20th, 2008, 06:44 PM

Marro-Hivelord Woo who?

Wow! Great battles! Keep them coming.

Marro-Hivelord is Sir Denrick...
in the THURISAZ KEEP...
Old June 20th, 2008, 07:47 PM

Thank you Marro-hivelord. I have the next battle set up it just needs to be done and written up. It won't take too long.

Old June 20th, 2008, 10:09 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariealaviator View Post
Thank you Marro-hivelord. I have the next battle set up it just needs to be done and written up. It won't take too long.
Cool. You know, I think one of the greatest parts of your battles is the maps. They are all creative and fun! Cool special scenarios also add a lot( a.k.a the siege ladder.) I'm going to play a battle soon where there is a spot where you can fall into a cave if someone pushes you (pushing=if you are adjacent, you can move them 1 spot back) down it you fall, and jotun is waiting. Only flying units can escape. It's stuff like that that makes things really fun.

Also, look into procuring some 10th Foot and aquilla's alliance.
Old June 21st, 2008, 04:46 PM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker
Lightbulb Re: Einar vs. Utgar(Disscussion Thread)

Hey AA do you have a casualties report? You've been doing this for so long i thought it woulld be kinda cool to know how each side is doing.

Last edited by Figure; June 21st, 2008 at 04:46 PM. Reason: spelled doing wrong!!!!!!
Old June 21st, 2008, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Quote:
Cool. You know, I think one of the greatest parts of your battles is the maps. They are all creative and fun! Cool special scenarios also add a lot( a.k.a the siege ladder.) I'm going to play a battle soon where there is a spot where you can fall into a cave if someone pushes you (pushing=if you are adjacent, you can move them 1 spot back) down it you fall, and jotun is waiting. Only flying units can escape. It's stuff like that that makes things really fun.

Also, look into procuring some 10th Foot and aquilla's alliance.
Well thanks EP (I've said that a lot lately so I'm just going to abbreviate it from now on) I really spend more times thinking of and designing the maps than I do actually playing out the battles. The map creating is the most fun part of any heroscape game because as you create you are thinking of ways to use the different features in the upcomming battle. That cave thing sounds cool and I would like to see a picture of it if its not too much trouble. I also wish I could get my hands on some wave 8, AA and the Jungle set too but the Walmarts around me get new HS stuff in pretty slowly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunaks View Post
Hey AA do you have a casualties report? You've been doing this for so long i thought it woulld be kinda cool to know how each side is doing.

I have officially abandoned the casualty reports because they have failed to work out the way I wanted them to. Instead I'm just going to make this more of a story line and you all will see that with the following battle. You're all in for a big surprise.

Old June 21st, 2008, 07:42 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
You're all in for a big surprise.
I like surprises!!!

Basically, the cave is just a hole in the ground that when a figure is pushed down they land softly in some sand surrounded by water (an island) with a hungry Jotun standing near them. It doesn't really look like a cave though. Maybe I can stand up some rock pieces and for a wall around it, that would give it some caveishnss.

Anyway, making maps is really fun. For me playing scape takes 3 different trips. 1st is deciding on what kind of map I want. Turney worthy? One with some cool house rules? Just an oddball? Then I build it. Trip 2 is making the army. Trip 3 is actually playing. When I make a map I like, it stays up for a good 2-3 battles.
Old June 21st, 2008, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Quote:
You're all in for a big surprise.
I like surprises!!!

Basically, the cave is just a hole in the ground that when a figure is pushed down they land softly in some sand surrounded by water (an island) with a hungry Jotun standing near them. It doesn't really look like a cave though. Maybe I can stand up some rock pieces and for a wall around it, that would give it some caveishnss.

Anyway, making maps is really fun. For me playing scape takes 3 different trips. 1st is deciding on what kind of map I want. Turney worthy? One with some cool house rules? Just an oddball? Then I build it. Trip 2 is making the army. Trip 3 is actually playing. When I make a map I like, it stays up for a good 2-3 battles.
You're lucky because when I make a map and do a battle on it usually it's gone shortly after and a new one is put up for the next battle. It's very taxing to come up with so many different maps.

Old June 22nd, 2008, 04:44 PM

Marro-Hivelord Woo who?

Hey ariealaviator is the troops list on the first page updated?

Marro-Hivelord is Sir Denrick...
in the THURISAZ KEEP...
Old June 23rd, 2008, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro-Hivelord View Post
Hey ariealaviator is the troops list on the first page updated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunaks View Post

I have officially abandoned the casualty reports because they have failed to work out the way I wanted them to. Instead I'm just going to make this more of a story line and you all will see that with the following battle. You're all in for a big surprise.[/quote]

I just wanted to let you all know I have finished the next battle and war note. Should have them posted in about 1-2 hours (the battle was way shorter than I expected)

Old June 23rd, 2008, 09:16 PM
All growed up

TREACHERY! I love it! I can't wait t see what happens next! does Keamon's group lash out against their captives en route to Utgar, does Keamon flee the prison Utgar puts him in? Tune in next week for the exciting conclusion of this weeks Einar Vs. Utgar!
Old June 23rd, 2008, 10:43 PM

drumtooth is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports