Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old May 7th, 2023, 01:41 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Gizmo (Mikron O'Jeneus)

Gizmo (Mikron O'Jeneus)

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = GIZMO
IDENTITY = MIKRON O'JENEUS

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = HUMAN
CLASS = GENIUS
PERSONALITY = AMBITIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 140

ROBOTICS MASTERY
Before activating Gizmo, you may either activate 1 Robot ally, activate up to 3 Small Robot allies, or place a previously defeated Common or Uncommon Small Robot ally adjacent to Gizmo and heal it to full Life. Figures engaged with 1+ Robot allies may not make swipes on Gizmo and have -1 Defense for each engaged Robot to a max of -2.

ROBOT ASSAULT 12
After moving and instead of attacking with Gizmo, you may choose any enemy within 5 clear spaces that is engaged with an allied Robot. Roll a d20, adding 1 to the roll for each other Robot engaged with the chosen figure. On a 12+ the chosen figure takes 1 wound.

ROBOTICS ENGINEERING
During cleanup, you may choose an adjacent Hero that is a Robot or has the Cyborg keyword and inflict or heal 1 wound.

FACTION = H.I.V.E.
PUBLISHER = DC
KEYWORDS = Science
SYMBOLS = FLYING
REINFORCEMENTS ARRIVE: Gizmo is a gadget-based super villain and founding member of the Fearsome Five

Resources and Rulings
  • The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: Teen Titans #044 / Gizmo
  • See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!
Credits Updates
  • N/A

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by IAmBatman; November 4th, 2023 at 05:18 PM.
Old May 7th, 2023, 10:45 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Gizmo (Mikron O'Jeneus) - Initial Discussion

Do we want to go Genius here as more of an "evil inventor"?

Wording tweaks:

ROBOTICS MASTERY
Before activating Gizmo, you may either move up to 4 Small Robot allies or place a previously defeated Common Small Robot ally adjacent to Gizmo. Figures engaged with Gizmo's Robot allies may not make swipes on Gizmo.

ANDROID ASSAULT 14
Instead of Gizmo's attack action, you may choose an enemy within 5 clear spaces that is engaged with an allied Robot. Roll a d20, adding 1 for each of your Robot allies engaged with the chosen figure. On 14+ the chosen figure receives 1 wound.

ROBOTICS ENGINEERING
During clean up, you may choose an adjacent hero that is a Robot or has the Cyborg keyword and either inflict 1 wound on that hero or heal it 1 wound.

Thought it streamlined it nicely to just count each of your Robot allies engaged with the enemies for the boost, rather than specifying "others." I bumped the roll to 14 to keep the math the same (but could tweak it down and he'd probably be fine, IMO).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 8th, 2023, 04:10 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I think the big issue Gizmo has currently is that you really want to use him as small robot leader and not attack with him but he's pretty fragile and is limited to just small robots and needs to stay close to them for his big power to really work.

I almost wonder if it isn't worth giving him a buff or point cost drop here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Do we want to go Genius here as more of an "evil inventor"?

Wording tweaks:

ROBOTICS MASTERY
Before activating Gizmo, you may either move up to 4 Small Robot allies or place a previously defeated Common Small Robot ally adjacent to Gizmo. Figures engaged with Gizmo'san allied Robot allies may not make swipes on Gizmo.

ANDROID ASSAULT 14
Instead of Gizmo's attack action, you may choose an enemy within 5 clear spaces that is engaged with an allied Robot. Roll a d20, adding 1 for each of yourallied Robot allies engaged with the chosen figure. On a 14+, the chosen figure receivtakes 1 wound.

ROBOTICS ENGINEERING
During clean up, you may choose an adjacent hero that is a Robot or has the Cyborg keyword and either inflict 1 wound on that hero or heal it 1 wound.

Thought it streamlined it nicely to just count each of your Robot allies engaged with the enemies for the boost, rather than specifying "others." I bumped the roll to 14 to keep the math the same (but could tweak it down and he'd probably be fine, IMO).
Further edits.
Old May 8th, 2023, 04:26 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Should we let him activate robots rather than just moving them? Should we let him bring them back next to an ally rather than just himself?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 8th, 2023, 04:29 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Both of those seem like pretty solid suggestions that would help in my mind.
Old May 8th, 2023, 05:02 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just saw that Gizmo's name is Mike on O'Jeneus and I think that tops even Sinthea in comic book names.
Old May 8th, 2023, 11:50 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Should we let him activate robots rather than just moving them? Should we let him bring them back next to an ally rather than just himself?
I did review his test reports and he went 2-8 in those test. The other four were tested together more than he was since a lot of folks were worried about him in other builds. So it is likely he's one of the reasons they feel weak as a 1000 point team. So I'd be good with something here.

I like the theme of him bringing them back next to him...it's like he's building them.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 9th, 2023, 07:49 AM

What all do we have for small robots?

Old May 9th, 2023, 08:39 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
What all do we have for small robots?
Mechanical Constructs only I think

EDIT: Toyman's Toys as well were intended to be deisgned to work here as well. Tickle ended up running all those so I'd have to see if he followed through with that plan.

Old May 9th, 2023, 09:20 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Yea, the RC Cars were a nice addition. Not sure about the Superman Toy.
Old May 9th, 2023, 09:24 AM

This was the list in 1.0

Killer Penguins
Mechanical Constructs
Kelex
Spider-Bots
Remote Control Car
Superman Action Figure

Just moving them doesn't seem like it does a lot for him. I think I'd rather see him get to fully activate one instead? Or maybe instead of an activation with him, activate two?

Old May 9th, 2023, 09:25 AM
Now moves with Flying.

I'm on the same page there

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database