Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old July 7th, 2009, 10:19 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Welcome to the Custom Unit Forum. Please read me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUX View Post
Hey, I've been stumbling through the site, and I'm having a lot of trouble locating threads. Is there a search? I saw the old link about searching, but it's really old and it doesn't work anymore. Is there a way to view the list of threads that I've posted on or active threads? Sorry if this has already been addressed somewhere, I've been trying to find all of the files, but not having a lot of luck.
Click the new member survival thread link in my sig. 1Mmring and others have out this together and it is really helpfull.

New member survival thread Check out the Nettiquet ad scapers online portion at the bottom of post 1.

By the by, blacktor was a bad boy and got banned though may return so be wary.
Old July 7th, 2009, 07:41 PM

LUX is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

That is quite useful, I just bookmarked that thread. I didn't really see a thread that talked about how to navigate finding threads I've posted on, or are currently active, or things like that. Is there a function in the site to do that?

Edit: Oh, and thanks for the heads up, I'll be careful.

Insert strange looking alien: "You'll be dead!"
Old July 16th, 2009, 06:45 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Exclamation Re: Welcome to the Custom Unit Forum. Please read me.

never mind

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Last edited by 'Scaper94; July 16th, 2009 at 07:02 PM.
Old January 10th, 2010, 11:28 AM

Carakki knows what's in an order marker Carakki knows what's in an order marker

I'm not entirely sure if this is the place to put it, but this seemed as good as any. I was wondering if there was a way to get the stickied threads at the top of this forum compressed somehow. This only came up because there are now nine different sticky threads in this forum; you have to scroll down a bit to find anything not sticky. Considering that only 24 threads fit on the front page, stickies are stealing over a third of the front page space that could be taken by people actually making customs. I was wondering if it's possible to perhaps move a chunk of the stickied threads to a 'stickied thread of stickied threads' along the lines of Official Rules and FAQ's Definitive List of Definitive Lists.

If this isn't the right place to post this, someone please redirect me.
Old February 10th, 2010, 09:38 AM

Kaemon_Awa is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I, too, don't really know where to post this question, but I guess this thread is most appropriate. I am just starting to make custom units (specifically, unit cards) and I was going to use some D&D minis for the characters themselves. I am wondering if these are the best units for me to use (will they fit on heroscape bases, what is their average quality, etc.) Any replies to this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old February 10th, 2010, 08:12 PM

Marvelman is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon_Awa View Post
I, too, don't really know where to post this question, but I guess this thread is most appropriate. I am just starting to make custom units (specifically, unit cards) and I was going to use some D&D minis for the characters themselves. I am wondering if these are the best units for me to use (will they fit on heroscape bases, what is their average quality, etc.) Any replies to this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Sounds like a good idea. The mini bases look well enough, so you should be fine, depending on what size your figure is.

"Make mine marvel"
Old February 10th, 2010, 10:32 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon_Awa View Post

Most of the "human" D&D minis figs are too small to be used for Scape...but there are tons of other figs that can be used.

In case you wee not aware the latest master set and the next 2 waves being released for Heroscape are made from D7D mini figures rebased onto Heroscape bases with new cards/abilities that are designed to work with Heroscape. So that should tell you somethign about their compatibility to be used as customs.
Old February 21st, 2010, 11:08 PM

Myst9 knows what's in an order marker Myst9 knows what's in an order marker Myst9 knows what's in an order marker

I'm looking to do some Starcraft customs, but have little idea where to get the figures. I know there is a Starcraft board game that could sufice, but my concern is that the figures are too small (obviously tanks would be, but what about Marines, Zealots, Hydralisks, etc.?). Is anyone familiar enough with the game to know if the figures are large enough?

~Myst, thinking that if he posted in the wrong place, he would like direction to the "question heap" of the customs forum.

For our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, ...authorities, ...the world powers of this darkness, ...the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens. Ephesians 6:12.
Old February 24th, 2010, 12:06 AM

Myst9 knows what's in an order marker Myst9 knows what's in an order marker Myst9 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myst9 View Post
I'm looking to do some Starcraft customs, but have little idea where to get the figures. I know there is a Starcraft board game that could sufice, but my concern is that the figures are too small (obviously tanks would be, but what about Marines, Zealots, Hydralisks, etc.?). Is anyone familiar enough with the game to know if the figures are large enough?

~Myst, thinking that if he posted in the wrong place, he would like direction to the "question heap" of the customs forum.
Alright, I found that the figures are 25-30mm, which seems to be the size of a 3-4 size figure in HS. That's too small. Still in search of good SC figures. Any ideas for good HS figures that can be used? (e.g. Armocs repainted and slight adjustments=hydralisks)

For our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, ...authorities, ...the world powers of this darkness, ...the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens. Ephesians 6:12.
Old June 17th, 2010, 07:46 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

I guess this would be the ideal place to ask this question: i am just starting to enter the world of creating customs, and i was wondering if D&D minis would be a good size to use. For my first one i plan on using "Deathknell #17 Dragonblade Ninja" if that helps at all...
Old June 17th, 2010, 07:59 PM

spongewyatt is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
I guess this would be the ideal place to ask this question: i am just starting to enter the world of creating customs, and i was wondering if D&D minis would be a good size to use. For my first one i plan on using "Deathknell #17 Dragonblade Ninja" if that helps at all...
YES! They don't just call D&D heroscape that for the fun of it. They use D&D figures and put it on a heroscape base. They are the exact same scale.

My Custom:Units---Maps

Old June 17th, 2010, 08:23 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongewyatt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
YES! They don't just call D&D heroscape that for the fun of it. They use D&D figures and put it on a heroscape base. They are the exact same scale.
Thanks! I didn't know if they were resized

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards