Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old June 1st, 2020, 07:47 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

I think we've had this situation before, and allowed it. I don't remember what for, though.
Old June 1st, 2020, 07:50 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

With Wizkids announcing that they are reprinting their minis (even if it's just limited quantity), I'm not too worried since the figure has been kicking around the SoV and there's still a moderate amount out there.
Old June 1st, 2020, 08:04 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I think if a design gets resubmitted we tend to allow it if the availability was decent at the time of submission; especially if availability was good at the time of first submission.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 1st, 2020, 10:24 PM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby!

As a fan of the C3V and SoV customs, and someone that buys the minis when submitted, I like it when a customs creator does the required tuning to have a custom accepted at a later date.

I was recently looking at my box of rejected SoV customs and wishing that the creators would have taken the steps necessary to attain approval.

I was even thinking of changing my philosophy of buying minis when submitted to buying minis when approved, however, I would much prefer to keep my buying habits and wait for a later release.

Hmmmmm, maybe it would make a good project to go back over the previously rejected submissions and encourage updated or new submissions.

This is all said as a fan and someone with no custom skills whatsoever
Old June 1st, 2020, 10:29 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

This is great thanks guys.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 4th, 2020, 07:00 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

As I see the discussion at the time is focused on resubmission I intend to resubmit Rampage at some point in the near future, I'm dusting off my custom making materials and teaching my daughter how to make cards as well so I hope to be seen around here more often!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old June 4th, 2020, 10:39 PM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

Just an SoV fan's voice here ... I also appreciate a resubmussion of a figure that was close before. I bought the sculpt last time when it was deep in the review process. I know with SoV there are no guarantees until the process is done. But I think many of your fans grab the sculpts if they see something they like (or at least when it gets close to approval).
Old June 6th, 2020, 01:51 PM

Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker

i think a good way to make both sides happy would be to find an alternate "official" miniature. ending up making 2 cards just as it happended with the wildwood runner and sentinel i think. 1 is a 3d printed alternative and one is the mini from magic.
Old June 11th, 2020, 01:04 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Agrith-Naar has passed United Fanscape review and moves forward in the process.
Old June 24th, 2020, 12:03 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

After tripping at the finish line and going back to the drawing board, Rujin's ready to race through the SoV gauntlet one more time.

I submit Rujin

Sounds of clinking armor and sloshing boots awakened the sleeping troll. He stretched, picking bits of chainmail and plate armor out of his teeth with a steel sword. "Not again," he growled, "NOT IN MY SWAMP!" He bellowed, and charged toward the noisy creatures.

Rujin is the Troll #30 from the Pathfinder Lost Coast line.
  • Balance
    His hanging around the same point total "regions" as Pel, Uzog and Krug. I didn't want him too high of a point value to be undraftable or to low not to be very helpful. I felt like he fit right in as a higher point option than Uzog, because he has a little more utility. Both play very differently though...so there's that. Overall, his balance is also close to Krug because of his stats being more durable than the Feral Troll, and his attack output being pretty consistent throughout. His healing factor is a definite advantage, with a slight disadvantage when facing SA'ers. So all in all I felt like he fit in around similar point totals right at 115.
  • Playability
    He plays straightforward, and his powers are easy to understand and he naturally has an advantage when defending his territory/homeland. He's fun and a useful tool for the Durgeth who need a big scary beast roaming around the battlefield cleaning things up while they do their thing.
  • Creativity
    Rujin is a new kind of troll we haven't seen. He's from Valhalla, in the Durgeth Swamps. I wanted a troll unique to himself and not in the shadow or outclassing the current trolls.
  • Theme
    He's a swamp troll. A Territorial savage that devours his foes is on point considering his look (that pot belly has got a few meals in there for sure!) and scary teeth.
  • Accessibility
    As of his last submission there were 81 in the market without counting Paizo stock
    currently eBay ~20

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 24th, 2020, 12:40 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I LOVE the Devour power as a unique take on troll healing. Looks great!

Old June 24th, 2020, 10:01 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I waffled on my vote on the last version. This version looks to avoid many of the pitfalls of the previous version. to review.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs