Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old May 7th, 2020, 11:27 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
( @Flash_19 also you'll never be forgiven for making me self-conscious of how many times I say "shenanigans" while editing this video )
That's what friends are for!

In all seriousness though, you shouldn't stress about it. I think it's awesome.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old May 7th, 2020, 12:29 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
( @Flash_19 also you'll never be forgiven for making me self-conscious of how many times I say "shenanigans" while editing this video )
That's what friends are for!

In all seriousness though, you shouldn't stress about it. I think it's awesome.
One of your defining features, never to be ashamed!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 13th, 2020, 01:02 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Have you ever wanted to watch two GenCon Main Event Champions have a showdown in an online Reverse Draft tournament with two tricky-to-use armies while listening to commentary by one of the big hosts of the Casters of Valhalla podcast (and someone who's online persona is a frog)? Well have we got a video of the week for you! @infectedsloth and @dok matched up in the recent tournament, so as you might imagine, it resulted in an incredible game! Joining in on this one is none other than @OrcElfArmyOne (host of Casters of Valhalla check it out if you haven't because it's great), who provides excellent insights on the strategies and in-game decisions!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old May 13th, 2020, 02:30 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ooh, the excellent @OrcElfArmyOne as a cohost!

These videos are great.

In the description, would you drop in links to the C3V/SoV cards being used? If people are interested in the game but haven't discovered 'Scapers (Those people are out there!), they might appreciate having a quick link to that.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 13th, 2020, 02:31 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Bigga always puts links to all cards in the description.
Old May 13th, 2020, 02:39 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Doh! There they are.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 13th, 2020, 04:00 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Whew! For a second there I thought the links weren't showing up.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; May 13th, 2020 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Which would be awful considering how link-happy I get in the description sometimes
Old May 13th, 2020, 06:44 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

You’re too kind, DS!

Thanks for letting me be a part of this one, Bigga! It was a lot of fun analyzing this game; it was a good one!
Old May 13th, 2020, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
You’re too kind, DS!

Thanks for letting me be a part of this one, Bigga! It was a lot of fun analyzing this game; it was a good one!
Any time! It was indeed a great game to watch, and you brought a lot of great insight to it!

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by Dysole; May 14th, 2020 at 03:30 PM.
Old May 20th, 2020, 10:20 AM

Arashara makes another appearance! But this time instead of playing her, @BodaciousBlood joins in as cohost for the game, and @superfrog takes the reins in playing the army! Arashara is again facing an orc in the player @Arrow Grut who is running an army of Monks ready to get punchy!

10 Points Under Videos

Old May 27th, 2020, 11:11 AM

Hooray for recording videos well in advance! Because both of the videos I was planning to post this week have been having technical difficulties galore. So while I work on getting those fixed up, it's the Master of Frogs vs the Master of Puns in this installment of the Reverse Draft tournament! The two players ended up playing the army that their opponent brought, so will @superfrog be able to run Dysole's Wing-girl/Cyclops/Samurai/Ghost army to glorious success, or will @Dysole fare better with superfrog's Wing-girl/Robot/Monk army? Join @Scaperedude and myself as we catch all the action in this sweet sweet game!

10 Points Under Videos

Old May 27th, 2020, 02:12 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Oof. This one was not fun for me. Zetacron was brutal.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports