Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old August 29th, 2010, 06:47 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Pokemon

Where do you get the goggles for the desert in Emerald?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 29th, 2010, 06:59 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I might be wrong, it has been a couple years, but I think you get it by beating that house on the road from the city with the game corner (again, been a while) to the desert.
Old August 29th, 2010, 06:59 PM

Vilsara is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
After you beat Flannery, May/Brendan will hand them over to you. Better get to Lavaridge...

Funny, I haven't actually posted in the main forum for a while. Shame; I really need to get back into 'Scape.
Old August 29th, 2010, 07:54 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilsara View Post
Quote:
After you beat Flannery, May/Brendan will hand them over to you. Better get to Lavaridge...
Thank you. I better level up my water- and rock-types!

Old August 30th, 2010, 10:32 AM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

More news at Serebii, with the details on the Oath moves. Seems pretty cool, at least I think so. I assume each type will have one, which makes sense that their will be lots of possible combos.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old August 30th, 2010, 08:22 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah, the Oath thing seems cool. Kinda like a variable, tandem weather effect...

Also, I set myself to finding Feebas in my Emerald tonight, and within five minutes I had found a Feebas square, so I've captured about twenty so far, and have them out the wazoo, so if anyone wants one, I can probably get you one sometime Friday or Saturday.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old August 30th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Can I have one?
Old August 30th, 2010, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
Yeah, the Oath thing seems cool. Kinda like a variable, tandem weather effect...

Also, I set myself to finding Feebas in my Emerald tonight, and within five minutes I had found a Feebas square, so I've captured about twenty so far, and have them out the wazoo, so if anyone wants one, I can probably get you one sometime Friday or Saturday.
How can you get me one?

Old August 31st, 2010, 12:13 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

I'd love one, is there anything you're looking for?

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old August 31st, 2010, 01:35 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
Can I have one?
Yes.

Quote:
Quote:

How can you get me one?
If you're playing a ROM, like I suspect, I don't think so. I'd have to migrate it to my DS and then trade it via Wifi.
Unless you're willing to go to the effort ^_^ See here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:

Not in particular, but I'm sure I can think of something before Friday.

Btw, I can always catch more if someone wants a particular nature. Though if anyone else wants a Bold one, they're going to be stuck with a Lvl. 1, I'll have to breed for it ^_^

~SS, who put Milotic at the top of his EVing list

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old August 31st, 2010, 01:43 PM

Vilsara is surprisingly tart

That's pretty lucky of you, Sup3r :P Most of the time, it takes me twenty minutes of Old Rod spamming... and then I give up.

I got one off the GTS a longlong time ago, and I suspect it's legal, but I can't be sure (if "Barpau" is the French name for Feebas, it might be, but again, I'm unsure). For now, I'm uninterested, though that might change by Friday.

Funny, I haven't actually posted in the main forum for a while. Shame; I really need to get back into 'Scape.
Old August 31st, 2010, 10:16 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:
Not in particular, but I'm sure I can think of something before Friday.
Alright, I'll take a look and see what kind of interesting stuff I might have. I know I have some spare Rotoms, and I could breed up a few Spiritoombs, and Ice Punching Sneasels (it took forever to get all those BP).

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games