Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old August 2nd, 2018, 11:47 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quozl's Design Workshop

This is where I'll post designs I'd like to see workshopped by everyone. I plan on posting one design at a time.

Thank you in advance for all your help workshopping these!

King Kong

Cheetah

Johnny Thunder and Thunderbolt

Xael Raymand's Jakeem Thunder

ROM, Spaceknight

Fin Fang Foom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; November 30th, 2020 at 11:55 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 11:48 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Quozl's Design Workshop

First up:

KING KONG
Simian
Unique Hero
Protector
Relentless
Huge 15

10 Life
Move 7
Range 1
Attack 6
Defense 5

300 Points

ULTIMATE SACRIFICE
At the start of the game, choose an opponent to choose a Unique Hero you control. If the chosen Hero receives one or more wounds from an opponent's attack, immediately move King Kong up to 6 spaces, and you must place all of your Order Markers on this card until King Kong is destroyed.

SIMIAN CLIMBING
When moving normally up levels of height to move onto a space with King Kong, you may count up to 10 levels of height as one space. You may ignore King Kong's height of 15 when climbing.

GRAB AND CARRY
After moving, you may choose one small or medium figure that was adjacent to King Kong during his movement. Place the chosen figure on an empty space adjacent to King Kong. If the chosen figure is engaged when it is moved by Grab and Carry, it will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

TWO-HANDED ATTACK
If King Kong did not use Grab And Carry this turn, he may attack one additional time.

SUPER STRENGTH

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; April 18th, 2019 at 05:44 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 11:52 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Should Grab and Carry let him carry someone that he was adjacent to at the start of his turn? If so, it should probably say something more like "that was adjacent to King Kong before or during his movement." instead of "that King Kong moved adjacent to this turn."

Seems like the write-up hits the right notes, though!
Old August 2nd, 2018, 11:59 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Probably needs some text trimming (I’ll try after lunch) but I like the power selection.

Should he be an Event Hero? Is 8 Life low for such a big creature?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 2nd, 2018, 12:38 PM

Good call, Ronin! How's this?

GRAB AND CARRY
After moving, you may choose one small or medium figure that was adjacent to King Kong during his movement. Place the chosen figure on an empty space adjacent to King Kong. If the chosen figure is engaged when it is moved by Grab and Carry, it will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

As for Event Hero and his Life, I'm not sure. King Kong can be controlled so I don't think Event Hero fits.

Quote:
Old August 2nd, 2018, 01:25 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

This is really fun. Comic art is great to. More Simians!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 2nd, 2018, 01:29 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

That wording works.

Event Hero would box him out of Guardians builds, which I think he really likes right now, and GCW bonding. I think whether or not we want him to have those synergies is the big question, though the fact that he's controllable is a point in favor of Unique.

(EDIT: As a Protector, he could also join Excalibur!)

Not sure on the Life - could see it going up.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 01:38 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, good call on him being controllable. Not Event Hero, then.

For Life, I'd say Satannus at 9 Life and Laufey at 10 Life are probably the ones I'd compare him to most. So I'd go at least 9 Life.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 2nd, 2018, 02:22 PM

I’d simplify all the may/must stuff into Ultimate Sacrifice (should this have a less general name?) and go with something like this:

ULTIMATE SACRIFICE
At the start of the game, choose a Unique Human Hero you control. If the chosen Hero receives one or more wounds from an opponent's attack, immediately move King Kong up to 6 spaces, and place all of your Order Markers on this card for the remainder of the game or until King Kong is destroyed.

Old August 2nd, 2018, 02:26 PM

I think that would work. In fact, I think you can even remove the "remainder of the game" part too.

Quote:
Old August 2nd, 2018, 02:27 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Definitely in favor of Unique Hero here. Planet of the Apes!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 2nd, 2018, 02:28 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

King Kong looks fun, I like Ultimate Sacrifice, it looks like a fun power

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy