Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old July 15th, 2009, 10:09 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Post your low cost Filler Units

Post your low cost custom filler unit here. Each general needs his own 10pt, 20pt, 30pt unit. Fill in the gaps your great ideas. Be the first to make an awesome 35pt filler unit.

Go here for some great links to get started.

Let me start it off with this! The perfect 5pt filler.
Old July 16th, 2009, 10:24 AM

rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Post your low cost Filler Units

Here's custom Otonashi and custom Shiori fillers. Even though Shiori is 50 points, I would consider her a wildcard / filler type of unit.

*Shiori's 5 range is due to her hypothetical Shuriken.

Last edited by rouby44; July 17th, 2009 at 11:23 AM.
Old July 26th, 2009, 12:58 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
Just to clarify, only the skull sides are hit zones?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 26th, 2009, 01:54 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Another Predator or two for the Fyorlag Spiders' bonding:

This Hound belongs to the super expensive and deadly Undead Deathspeaker Aeradon:

This one was created for another user (sorry, forgot the name) and uses the numbers 1-8:

Together they're 55 points, but another cheap summoning crew:

Interesting combination of powers:

Won speed custom contests:

Entered in speed custom contests:

Created for a speed contest, but never entered:

Older customs:

*Changes have been made to these units that are not yet reflected on their cards.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by NecroBlade; July 26th, 2009 at 02:40 PM.
Old July 26th, 2009, 02:58 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
This thing is awesome. Wish this was an official unit.
Old July 26th, 2009, 03:34 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Thanks. I really enjoyed creating units for that contest (even though I could only enter one). 0 Life was an interesting concept. The only problem is with Otherwordly you have to keep track of rounds, which is very rarely done (usually only for specific scenarios).

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 26th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Actually I was thinking you could hit it on any side that isn't a shield. Good point though.

Wow there are some really cool ideas here. The Esenwein Thralls make a really powerful combo with Cyprien and his wife. Especially since it even off that annoying 5pt gap that happens when you draft her normally.

Thanks for all the contributions guys, keep em coming!
Old July 27th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Thanks. I really enjoyed creating units for that contest (even though I could only enter one). 0 Life was an interesting concept. The only problem is with Otherwordly you have to keep track of rounds, which is very rarely done (usually only for specific scenarios).
Its worth it to keep track of rounds to use this guy. Man this thing would be hilarious, just running it around to tie down opponents figures and there isn't a thing they can do about it.

Its also kind of cool how he automatically dies after 20 rounds.

And on the topic of scenarios, imagine the crazy things you could do with this guy. Summoning zombies or shades or something would be sick.
Old July 27th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Actually I was thinking you could hit it on any side that isn't a shield. Good point though.
Easiest way to clarify would be to change the image so that all three types of sides are visible and motify the hitzone image accordingly
(but I'm sure you already know that).

Really like the concept. Proper positioning on the hex could make it difficult for opponents' figures to target Fate.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Last edited by SirGalahad; July 27th, 2009 at 11:26 AM. Reason: spelling
Old August 24th, 2009, 04:49 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Angry Re: Post your low cost Filler Units

Quote:

You can't make a squad with more than one life, Necro...
Old August 24th, 2009, 04:50 PM

That's a typo leftover from the previous card I made. It should read 1 Life.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 24th, 2009, 05:50 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Lets not forget Zhothon the Immortal

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r...er_Zhothon.jpg

Though I would drop the last power to keep him at 5 points, otherwise he should be 10.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards