Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old April 28th, 2008, 06:15 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: North Eastern Scapers League (Name to be decided)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doustin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:
Anyway, Id like to get in on this. Not as a board member but at least part of the whole group.
Sweet. Any chance of Roll Shields or Die II in the near future?
Im hoping eventually to run a sequel, probably will have to wait until we can find a cheaper/free place to hold it. Ive kinda stopped looking since maybe a week after the tourney If I get motivated enough to try finding a place again Ill be sure to let you all know.
Is there a Knights of Columbus hall in the area?

I am a member and maybe can talk them into letting us use the hall if you can get me the address and the name of the Grand Knight.
Hmm I dont know. Ill try to find out and let you know if I find one. Is that the name I would use to look for it, Knights of Columbus?

Ok I found this
Quote:
Originally Posted by www.kofc.com
Council 3023 - PHIL LESSARD
DERRY, NH 03038
Would that be the info youd need?
That will work...just PM me an idea of when you would like to hold it as well as your local contact info and I will send them a letter asking if they will allow us to use the council hall. If one of you in the area is Catholic then they would probably be the best contact if possible.
Old April 28th, 2008, 09:35 PM

Doustin is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:
*snipped*
*snipped*
*snipped*
Is there a Knights of Columbus hall in the area?

I am a member and maybe can talk them into letting us use the hall if you can get me the address and the name of the Grand Knight.
Hmm I dont know. Ill try to find out and let you know if I find one. Is that the name I would use to look for it, Knights of Columbus?

Ok I found this
Quote:
Originally Posted by www.kofc.com
Council 3023 - PHIL LESSARD
DERRY, NH 03038
Would that be the info youd need?
That will work...just PM me an idea of when you would like to hold it as well as your local contact info and I will send them a letter asking if they will allow us to use the council hall. If one of you in the area is Catholic then they would probably be the best contact if possible.
Awesome. I dont know when I want to run another one yet but Ill be sure to let you know when I decide.

Last edited by Doustin; April 28th, 2008 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Forgot to type...
Old April 28th, 2008, 10:08 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Oooooh Derry, that's an easy drive for me.

-insert signature here-
Old April 29th, 2008, 09:02 AM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

For me too!

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old May 14th, 2008, 07:04 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Stay tuned for a big announcement regarding the North Eastern Scapers Association
Old May 14th, 2008, 08:27 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Stay tuned for a big announcement regarding the North Eastern Scapers Association
Open Bar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old December 29th, 2008, 02:23 AM

ghost_hunter_in_maine is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: North Eastern Scapers Association

Any Scapers in Maine? I'm somewhat new but would love to get together, and learn play and have some fun. I think this game is so cool. I even have a perfect place to play, and I know the guy.

http://www.zimmiescomics.com/
Old December 29th, 2008, 08:23 AM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Hey GHiM, welcome to the site. There is a very active tourney sceene in New England spearheaded by NESA.

When I say tourney, I mean really relaxed game day that we keep score, as opposed to just a regular laid back day of Scape and no scoring kept.

Most upcoming events are listed on the website at NortheasternScapers.com.

We're still trying to nail down a venue, but there may be a team tourney coming up on January 24th in Massachusetts.

Then in February is TempleCon in Providence RI, and TotalCon in Mansfield, MA.

After that in March, Rise of the Husky in Connecticut (UCONN), then in April Battle at the Border in Woonsocket, RI.

So there is plenty of activity. If you want to host your own tourney or game day, start a post in the events section of the site and see what happens. The folks at NESA will be more than happy to help out.

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; December 29th, 2008 at 09:52 AM.
Old December 29th, 2008, 09:45 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Hey GHiM, welcome to the site. There is a very active tourney sceene in New England separheaded by NESA.
Spearheaded...

To add to what Nyys had to say, I would point out that it isn't focussed only in southern New England. The last Tourney (unless I missed one) was in VT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old December 29th, 2008, 09:51 AM

No Separheaded...

Yep, and two tourneys before that Saratoga Slugfest and Revelations were both in upstate NY.

-insert signature here-
Old December 29th, 2008, 12:33 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
No Separheaded...

Yep, and two tourneys before that Saratoga Slugfest and Revelations were both in upstate NY.
Which, technically, isn't New England!

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old December 29th, 2008, 12:49 PM

Did I say New England? I meant North East... I guess its my tendancy to relate every thing NY to the Team That Shall Not Be Named and try not to associate.

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers