Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old July 26th, 2009, 03:11 PM

Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Best Use of Parmenio

I had a fascination with Parmenio and the Sacred Band for the longest time. I got really lucky with Defy Death 15. Now I rarely draft Parmenio. Marcus DG with Sacred Band and the 10th seem like a better bet and most will agree. The Problem with Parmenio are blast attacks like Zelrig's. The same applies to the Romans. It's ironic to prefer a Roman commander for the Greeks. I just wish that there was a squad of elite Romans in the 70s point range. Nevertheless, since this thread is about Parmenio. It is obvious that his better use is with at least two squads of Greeks. It can be fun as experience tells me, but don't bet against Zelrig and others unless you really like them like I used to.

I don't care about choosing my army based on strategy. I choose an army based on coolness and personal appeal... even if it means that my units will die trying. Hail to the glory of HeroScape and bravery.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion