Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old September 1st, 2011, 08:50 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Capt. John Varan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post

Well, obviously I could. But I don't want to be intrusive. I figured I'd let Filthy take the wheel on this one.
I don't mind driving. Added.

Quote:
Q: If an unwounded Capt. Varan is adjacent to a Jandar squad member or hero with one life left, and a ranged opponent attacks that figure and rolls two more skulls than shields by the defending one-life figure, and Capt. Varnan uses Purple Heart, does he get one or two wounds?
A: Capt. Varan takes 2 wounds. The adjacent figure never receives any wounds. "All" the wound markers go to Varan, like the card says.
Old September 2nd, 2011, 11:36 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Capt. John Varan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post

Well, obviously I could. But I don't want to be intrusive. I figured I'd let Filthy take the wheel on this one.
I don't mind driving. Added.

Quote:
Q: If an unwounded Capt. Varan is adjacent to a Jandar squad member or hero with one life left, and a ranged opponent attacks that figure and rolls two more skulls than shields by the defending one-life figure, and Capt. Varnan uses Purple Heart, does he get one or two wounds?
A: Capt. Varan takes 2 wounds. The adjacent figure never receives any wounds. "All" the wound markers go to Varan, like the card says.
Fix this.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs