Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Notices

Old May 8th, 2020, 09:34 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!
Contest: Design a Figure: "The Wrath of Var-Bak-Na"

Hey guys! I got permission to start my own contest!

I'm looking to get however many volunteers want to participate to design me a Unique Hero that I can run with the Havech Eradicators, one of my favorite C3V customs!

Folks who wish to be involved need to PM me directly. The deadline to PM me will be by midnight next Friday, May 15th.

Once the deadline is past, the contest length will run for 1 week, Starting Saturday the 16th, ending on Saturday the 23rd of this month.

Once the contest deadline is up, depending on how many entries I have, I will take 24 hrs to deliberate on which card I like best for my chosen hero, and I will post the winner's card in this thread.

My favorite card will win.

What I'm looking for: Best over-all theme, synergy, balanced stats/powers for his points, and the most fun/creative powers. A bio is not required, but if you wish, have fun with it!

(The picture for the figure being designed is the scary looking leader guy from the AT-43 Storm Golem Units set, who looks like he's pointing his claw at someone. (If anyone can help me figure out how to upload photo's I will post it, or you can feel free to post one in here yourself. Apologies, I'm not a techy person.))

Some additional rules/info for this contest:

1 - The Hero's name must be "Var-Bak-Na", and he must follow Valkrill. Everything else I will leave up to you. Keep in mind my criteria for judging, though

2 - Once I select a winner, the finalized card submission must then be posted in a PDF format I can easily print out. (A picture is not required to be included on the card, but if you went the extra mile that'd be aweosme.)

3 - You may post as many card idea's in here as you like during the contest, for feedback, or you may keep your submissions secret. Either way, for a final submission, you must PM it to me. Once it has been PM'd, that's your submission. No more edit's. (Any small boo-boo's such as a miss-spelling can be edited/corrected once the winner's card has been selected by me, so don't worry.)

For the grand prize for the winner: I will send you 1 full squad of Havech Eradicators!

Here's the link to design a card: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit....php?p=2167496

Thanks in advance guys! I'm sure I may have left something out, feel free to post any questions!

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old May 8th, 2020, 10:00 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Contest: Design a Figure: "The Wrath of Var-Bak-Na"

Make a favorable card, get a squad of Eradicators, eh? Not too shabby.

I assume by finger-pointing guy you're referring to the Eradicator on the upper left of this picture:

(to upload a photo simply upload it to the Gallery or if you lack the privilege to do so upload it anywhere else (like here) and copy/paste it between [IMG] tags (as you'll see in the text for the image above if you Quote this)

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old May 8th, 2020, 10:16 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

Yessir!

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old May 8th, 2020, 11:33 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

You said you have the mini already? Could you take some pictures and post them for those of us who wanna add it into the card?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 9th, 2020, 08:51 AM

EDIT: How's this?

Last edited by Owlman; May 9th, 2020 at 09:11 AM.
Old May 9th, 2020, 09:11 AM

@AverageFan thanks for the pic advice!

Old May 9th, 2020, 12:30 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Got some inspiration! Already submitted. Enjoy!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 9th, 2020, 12:49 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I had these in my files if anyone wants to use them.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 9th, 2020, 12:50 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I may post my card, but I wouldn't need the figures if by some chance it won.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 9th, 2020, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
I may post my card, but I wouldn't need the figures if by some chance it won.
No worries man, if ya win, you can choose another Heroscaper to receive them instead of yourself.

Last edited by Dysole; May 11th, 2020 at 10:17 AM.
Old May 13th, 2020, 03:44 PM

Just 2 days left to enter!! More the merrier!!

Old May 13th, 2020, 06:38 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Submitted

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games