Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers

Notices

Old December 14th, 2016, 12:37 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Drafting Table

Anyone considering buying a Small House to test?

It would be nice to finish that up and move on to something else.

Here is an experiment in adding 'ladders' into a foam core building.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 14th, 2016, 12:41 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Unfold flat concept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Exterior play, store flat and stack.

Start with this.

With the proper cutting it can be folded up and pinned like this.

Upside down. Notice how the base sticks out a bit.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 14th, 2016, 12:43 PM

Stacking.
Quote:
Make another and that base fits perfectly into the 'roof' of another for solid stacking.

Just add some skins(not shown) and some roof hexes, ready to play.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 14th, 2016, 12:45 PM

Fences make good neighbors.
Quote:

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 15th, 2016, 04:01 PM

The utter lack of response is making me think I am wasting my time with this project.

Should I just pull the plug on buildings?

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 15th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm just confused about the pictures. Isn't this the rules thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 15th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Don't quit just yet! I'm guilty of letting this one get away from me for far too long, but it is something I've been thinking about. I've got the weekend free and clear, so I'll weigh in here soon.
Old December 15th, 2016, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Nope, just general building stuff.
I posted the rules in the OP so folks could get a look at them.
I was going to have the rules thread moved over here but it is looking pointless.

Nothing irritates me more than no response to my posts.
At least give me a 'Cool' or 'That sucks', something.

I am trying to generate some conversation on where we want to go with this project and share what I have worked on thus far.
I thought people would enjoy seeing that some legwork and thought has gone into this already but I guess not.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 15th, 2016, 06:21 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Nope, just general building stuff.
I posted the rules in the OP so folks could get a look at them.
I was going to have the rules thread moved over here but it is looking pointless.

Nothing irritates me more than no response to my posts.
At least give me a 'Cool' or 'That sucks', something.

I am trying to generate some conversation on where we want to go with this project and share what I have worked on thus far.
I thought people would enjoy seeing that some legwork and thought has gone into this already but I guess not.

I think the biggest issue is that your biggest contributor hear has limited capacity right now to help you keep this moving. Give me until later in January and I hope to be full throttle again and I anticipate this being important to me again. I have been thinking about it and fold flat idea was intriguing I just forgot to post...forgetting things is an issue for me right now. Just ask Ark. He had to PM me three times before I uploaded HQ for him.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 15th, 2016, 06:30 PM

Get better japes.

I would be happy and proud to continue to work on this with you even if it is not an official C3G thing.
We are going to make those campaigns happen also.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 15th, 2016, 06:31 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I'll see if I can buy the houses over the holiday, that's the real issue with me on this. Buying them. Once that is done, I'll be more inclined to get involved and you'll def. get some tests from me. I like what you've got thus far though, I believe I stated that at some point hopefully.
Old December 15th, 2016, 06:36 PM

You do not have to playtest the Small House to get involved here but I would love it if you did. I just want folks to comment on the future of buildings so I can be less defensive about the subject.

Have tequila now, feeling less bitter and more bad now.

- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers