Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old February 23rd, 2018, 07:33 PM

Zilla Woo who?
Arthas Menethil

Arthas Menethil
Utgar

Undead
Unique hero
Death knight
Relentless
Medium 5

Life
Move 4
Range 1
Attack 6
Defense 7
Knights of Darkness
At the start of the start of the game Arthas Menethil starts with 3 blue Death knight markers. If Arthas Menethil destroys a Small, Meduim, or large unique hero you may place a Death knight marker on the destroyed figure's army card. Remove all wound markers and the figure is now under your control. If Arthas Menethil is destroyed remove all figures with Death knight markers from play.
Species: Undead
Class: Warrior
Personality: Tormented
This does not effect Death knights, Constructs, Soulborgs, or destructible objects.
Old February 24th, 2018, 03:38 AM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Arthas Menethil

I really like the idea of this character. He has a single unique ability that makes him stand out. I'm glad he isn't overflowing with abilities. I feel like he'd work better as a necromancer, but an evil magic knight is cool too. The ability is really interesting and can turn entire games around especially with his high attack. It's like a more reliable, yet limited mindshackle. A few things I would change about the power itself is not affecting any undead, and turning the figure you take over undead. Also maybe decreasing his attack and defense by a few so he becomes a bit more manageable and not so pricy.
Edit: Also I feel like he may fit a bit better with Valkrill
Old February 24th, 2018, 10:32 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Wow, that is a mighty power. Especially on a hero with an attack of 6. I don't understand how it would work with members of a squad, though.

I'm moving this thread into the general "customs" area, where it belongs.

Thanks for sharing, Zilla!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 24th, 2018, 10:55 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

As a WoW fan it makes me sad that the Warcraft minis game ended when it did and we didn't get an LK. Would be great to find an Arthas figure!
Old February 24th, 2018, 09:30 PM

Zilla Woo who?

I decided to put Arthas under Utgar's command mostly do it beig revealed in Wrath of the Lich king the Scourge needs a lich king to keep order and he's one of the characters. he reasoning for his power not effecting death knights is mostly because of lore since the Forsaken (the undead who joined the Horde and left the Scourge) can turned into death knights and bound to his will once more. he is meant to only work with the Death knights of Valkrill do to their unholy bonding ability.
Old February 27th, 2018, 08:33 PM

Zilla Woo who?

Do you have any advice on what I should alter his attack to?
Old February 27th, 2018, 11:50 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

What about something like this for stats?

Life 6
Move 4
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 4

With 6 life, defense can afford to be a bit lower and reduces the cost. 5 attack is about right in my opinion for his power to still be useful without becoming op. Height gets you 6 plus any other buffs.
Old February 28th, 2018, 09:34 AM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

That seems good to me! You should look up the thread for MSE on this forum, that’ll help you make up a card.
Old March 11th, 2018, 09:04 PM

Zilla Woo who?

I can't do an changes any more.
Old March 11th, 2018, 09:10 PM

How do you mean?
Old March 12th, 2018, 11:31 PM

Zilla Woo who?

I tried to do changes, but it shows on a different screen it's odd really.
Old July 7th, 2018, 10:55 AM

Zilla Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
I really like the idea of this character. He has a single unique ability that makes him stand out. I'm glad he isn't overflowing with abilities. I feel like he'd work better as a necromancer, but an evil magic knight is cool too. The ability is really interesting and can turn entire games around especially with his high attack. It's like a more reliable, yet limited mindshackle. A few things I would change about the power itself is not affecting any undead, and turning the figure you take over undead. Also maybe decreasing his attack and defense by a few so he becomes a bit more manageable and not so pricy.
Edit: Also I feel like he may fit a bit better with Valkrill

I decided on having it be the Version of Arthas we seen when he get Frostmourne in Warcraft III.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards