Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 11th, 2018, 07:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Dalek Drones (Initial Playtesting)

Spoiler Alert!

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT (Dalek Drones)
Army Test 1
- Does it pass, Yes or No? yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 150 feels okay right now, the Drones allies really performed pretty well here to secure the win. Needing a 15 or higher when they have SS helps keep them in check and I missed the 11+ roll quite a bit too.
- Give a brief preview. Idea here is to try and use the initiative boost from Cyborg in the first two rounds to move up the Fire-Ants and engage the opponents figures. Ant-Man will get 1-2 OM's early to help with this, while Angle will get 1-2 OM's and carry a Drone or two up. R2, Cyborg drops the Boom Tube and moves 3 Drones up, then it's all Drones for a while with Angle trying to carry more Drones into position off defense moves. For the opponents, they are going to try to match d20 roll for d20 roll with Magneto & Jean Grey tossing the Drones around. Katana then attacks from another angle by reducing defense. Zemo grants some OM flex, has an initiative related power of his own, and can use Swordplay to try and get a whiff on defense from the Drones.
Map: Palace Gardens
Units: Cyborg II, Ant-Man (Pym), Fire Ants x5, Angel, Dalek Drones x4 @150 each (1000) vs. Magneto II, Destiny, Jean Grey, Katana, Baron Zemo 200 (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: Ant-Man and his Fire Ants were the early game heroes of the match as they dealt 3 of the 5W’s to Magneto and also hit Jean Grey for 1W while keeping Jean tied up. Magneto ends up crushing 3 Trash Cans before going down. Jean eventually deals with Ant-Man and all his Ants and even takes out a Trash Can herself, but then Cyborg becomes the mid-game hero of the match. He was rolling stellar attack and defense dice, taking out both Jean Grey & Katana. Zemo tries to mount a comeback and finishes off Cyborg, than takes out 2 of the Trash Cans as well, but he is eventually Exterminated. The Dalek Drones were able to position themselves well here and made it so Zemo couldn’t engage more than one of them on even ground at a time, so even though Zemo used Swordplay to destroy one he couldn’t press the attack and try to take out more than one per OM. Not that it was planned this way, but the Dalek team did a good job wiping out the biggest threats to them using ½ their Drones and their allies, leaving 4 Drones for clean up. Angle moving them around at the end was fairly helpful too and he also delivered one to the front lines early.
- What should be the unit's point value? By my count the 450 points of Drones dealt 460 points of damage in this one so 150 seems fair even after a fairly big loss. I’m actually kind of happy to see them not win this one as if they had easily dispatched a large army of SS figures I might have started to get concerned about the price point.
- Give a brief preview. Here the plan is to use the Beat Cops to protect the Drones for as long as possible with Sage boosting the Drones d20 roll and Blob trying to just keep the opponent away from the Drones. A mob of gorillas are going to see if they can smash the Drones in, with Gorilla-Man trying to shoot down the cops. If they fail, then Lady Deathstrike will try to bring home the victory by reducing the remaining Drones defense to 0.
Units: Dalek Drones x3 @150 each, Beat Cops x3, Sage, Blob (1000) vs. Gorilla City Warriors x3, Gorilla Grodd, Gorilla-Man, Lady Deathstrike (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: The Apes beat down the space invaders in this one. Lots of LOS blockers and choke points on the map made the Beat Cops have a hard time early on but they ultimately proved their worth with a bunch of Ape kills, by saving Sage from a 3W attack, and just in general forcing the Apes to fight through them first. I really wanted to try and exterminate all the apes but I quickly realized the normal attack was more effective vs. the SS common squad apes, so I saved the Exterminate rolls for the UHs. Blob ended up proving fairly useless other than being a momentary road block and Sage didn’t do anything either other than keep the Apes from reaching the Drones, she never changed the results of any d20 rolls.
- What should be the unit's point value? Another tough match for them since the whole WC has SS, still the 4 def. armor was pretty hard to crack and then only lost the game once Sue went down. I didn’t track the total number of d20 rolls I made for them, but it felt like they were hitting less than 25% of the time here as I should have scored 2W ever other OM reveal but the going was much slower than that. There are a lot of SS figures in the game, but also a lot of figures without SS, so their effectiveness will swing a bit based on who they are facing. I’d leave them at 150 for now and see how they do vs. some other army builds.
- Give a brief preview. This time I’m using Invisible Woman to boost their defense up higher and see just how big a problem that can be for the Wrecking Crew to smash their way through. Floronic Man provides another avenue for auto-wounds.
Units: Dalek Drones x3 @150 each, Invisible Woman, Floronic Man (800) vs. Wrecking Crew (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: The Drone army let Floronic Man go out first and try to soften them up a bit, he did a great job in that role dealing 2W to Bulldozer, 1W to Piledriver, & taking several attacks before going down. Then the WC went on a bit of a tear with a bunch of turns in a row where they took out 2 of the Drones. The Drones focused their attention on Piledriver first since he was reducing their def. and eventually took him out but not before he destroyed one of them. The 3 Drones engaged with the 3 WC members in a line to keep them away from Sue. The Drones prioritized Wrecker next since he was the leader, while Thunderball took out another Drone. Wrecker finally goes down, WC is starting to get nervous. Thunderball finally gives up on trying to crack the Drone Armor and takes a LEA (miss) to go after Sue instead, this catches Sue by surprise and she has no OMs on her card. The last two Drones are both engaged with Bulldozer so they focus on trying to take him out hoping they can free themselves up to go and engage with Thunderball. Thunderball and Bulldozer get on a roll though and Thunderball takes out Sue. The last 2 Drones don’t last long after that.
Old October 11th, 2018, 09:32 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Thank you again Yodaking! Good to see they aren't looking overpowered. Does moving forward at 150 sound like a good idea to everybody?
Old October 11th, 2018, 09:49 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Pre-Yea at 150
Nice work here YK! Who-verse, I never saw that one coming.
Should be fun to explore.
Old October 11th, 2018, 10:15 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Pre-yea for 150 as well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 11th, 2018, 10:19 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I like the art in the OP over anything in the SP.
Old October 11th, 2018, 10:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm a pre-yea for public testing at 150 as well, once you link the initial PT to the FP. More testing vs. a wider variety of armies will give us a better idea if the points need to come down at all.
Old October 11th, 2018, 11:37 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Dalek Drones (Vote For Public Playtesting)

Okay, with that I propose we move to Public Playtesting @150!

japes -
johnny139 -
Ronin -
Scapemage -
Yodaking - Yea
Tornado - Yea
IAmBatman - Yea
Tcglkn - Yea

Last edited by MrNobody; October 12th, 2018 at 01:09 PM.
Old October 11th, 2018, 11:41 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I like the art in the OP over anything in the SP.
I really like the art in the OP, but it's of the classic Daleks. The design and minis we're using are the new series Daleks, so I think it would be a good idea to use pictures of those Daleks.
Old October 11th, 2018, 11:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Re: The Book of Dalek Drones (Vote for Public Playtesting)

I'm looking at the pictures and I don't see the difference.
Old October 11th, 2018, 11:47 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'm looking at the pictures and I don't see the difference.
There's minor differences in the body shape (like where the eyestalk connects to the head), but the main difference is color. Classic Daleks came in many different colors like the silver ones in the OP, and the new Daleks are bronze. The "Nemesis of the Daleks" art also has the classic versions, just in a light that makes them look very bronze.

I wouldn't put up a fight if everyone wants to go with the OP art though. It is a lot better than the options I can find for the bronze Daleks.
Old October 12th, 2018, 01:05 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea to Playtesting (I think I still count for this vote, I've been following along here)
Old October 12th, 2018, 08:57 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You do! All Legends can vote on design thread votes other than for finalization/On Deck. And you, Sir, are a Legend!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library