Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old June 8th, 2007, 10:42 PM

nonexistantnonexister has disabled reputation
family

i live in a bad family for heroscape

my mom is wonderful and firm at the same time

my sister is little crazy and cuts up all that is pretty

my dad dislikes heroscape (he will not let me buy it) works alot (alot) and if i dont play piano 4 1 day i lose computer for 2 days he can reduce me to tears with his voice

im caught in the middle of it my family is ussualy really(really) nice but everyone is stressed out because of a big move......what should i do
(who should ask my family?) lol

Old June 8th, 2007, 10:54 PM

theats has disabled reputation
Re: family

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonexistantnonexister

my dad dislikes heroscape works alot (alot) and if i dont play piano 4 1 day i lose computer for 2 days he can reduce me to tears with his voice

im caught in the middle of it my family is ussualy really(really) nice but everyone is stressed out because of a big move......what should i do

We'll, a basic grasp of english grammar would be a start, but it would seem that things will calm down a bit whenever the move is over.

Theophilus.
Old June 8th, 2007, 11:02 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I would love to meet your mother. There is a shortage of women who are wonderful and firm.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old June 8th, 2007, 11:25 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
Quote:
I would love to meet your mother. There is a shortage of women who are wonderful and firm.
A firm woman can be wonderful thing!

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old June 8th, 2007, 11:33 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
Quote:
A firm woman can be wonderful thing!
A wonderfully firm woman is something to beheld (purposely mispelled).

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old June 8th, 2007, 11:53 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Moving is going to be a very stressful time for a family and I think it's understandable that a bit of arguing will be going around. I also think that you would be much better off trying to find friends that like to play Heroscape with you rather than relying on your family if they are not really interested. I'm just starting to play board games with my kids (ages 3, 3, 6, and 6 so they are just getting old enough really) and it's really a lot of fun, but if it's not anyone else's thing in your family I don't think you should be disappointed. People just like different things.
Old June 8th, 2007, 11:57 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjib
Moving is going to be a very stressful time for a family and I think it's understandable that a bit of arguing will be going around. I also think that you would be much better off trying to find friends that like to play Heroscape with you rather than relying on your family if they are not really interested. I'm just starting to play board games with my kids (ages 3, 3, 6, and 6 so they are just getting old enough really) and it's really a lot of fun, but if it's not anyone else's thing in your family I don't think you should be disappointed. People just like different things.
You have two sets of twins Kenjib?

Oh and regarding getting family to play, as much as I'd love for my wife to be interested in playing, she isn't. But...she loves football and hockey, so that's a plus

Old June 9th, 2007, 12:36 AM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Yeah, all boys too. Between that and two indoor pets my house is full of foul odors of every description for the next 15 years. My wife doesn't game either, but with a brood like that I'm going to have some awesome in-house gaming buddies before too long.
Old June 9th, 2007, 12:48 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
You guys are complaining about your family not being into the same things as you?

I don't mean to be a moodkiller, but I've always been the outcast of my enormous family. My mother has 14 siblings, most of which have kids (and none of them are my age). They all like football, baseball, beer, and all that crap. My father's side is no better. Having emotional disorders doesn't help either. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to start my own family.

Uh, the moral of this story is that you can get along just fine without your family being involved in... ANY... of your activities. They still love you. It would be a waste to hate something you carried for 9 months in your womb and then went through excruciating pain to take out and then spent a lot of time and money on. Family is weird.
Old June 9th, 2007, 06:57 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjib
Yeah, all boys too. Between that and two indoor pets my house is full of foul odors of every description for the next 15 years. My wife doesn't game either, but with a brood like that I'm going to have some awesome in-house gaming buddies before too long.
I've got twin girls that are 4 and will try to get them into HS and other games. Though one of them has such a short attention span when we do play any kids games that I would likely eat a 24 hex piece of terrain in frustration after a while trying to teach her to play HS. The other one is the determined one and will likely be good at HS. I have another girl that is 15, but she lives near Albany N.Y., I've tried to get her to play when she comes to visit but realized that she really didn't like it and was just going along for the heck of it. Several years ago she'd be really into it, but being a teenage girl means boys, clothes, sleepovers etc. etc.

Anyway, I envy your future in house gaming group, but I don't know that I could keep my sanity with another set of twins.

Old June 9th, 2007, 08:35 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
They all like football, baseball, beer, and all that crap.
People that like sports and beer can like gaming too. About half of us here are in that category.
Old June 9th, 2007, 10:41 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theats
Quote:

my dad dislikes heroscape works alot (alot) and if i dont play piano 4 1 day i lose computer for 2 days he can reduce me to tears with his voice

We'll, a basic grasp of english grammar would be a start, but it would seem that things will calm down a bit whenever the move is over.
Whoa theats, I haven't been on in a few days and when I do come back, you have practically perfect grammar! I can finally understand your posts easily! Great job. *stands up and applaudes*

O.K. you all can go back you your discussion.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General