Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 3rd, 2020, 04:08 PM

shmet Woo who?
Re: Utah Monthlies 2020

Do we know if the December event will happen?

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.
Old December 3rd, 2020, 04:49 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Ditto.
I'm guessing it will not happen this month.
Old December 3rd, 2020, 05:24 PM

shmet Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Ditto.

Dang. That really sucks. I've heard a couple people say that the governor's mandate ended, but I haven't confirmed that myself. Is it the mandate or that Game Haven doesn't want to host events? I'm just wondering if we could potentially find a different venue... IDK what it would be though.

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.
Old December 5th, 2020, 02:42 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmet View Post
Do we know if the December event will happen?
Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Ditto.
Sorry for the delay in answering. We had a bit of a back and forth where at first it looked like it wouldn't happen, then looked like I could for a little bit, then went back to not happening, which is unfortunately where it ended up.

The December Monthly has also been cancelled. We're super sorry to announce this, but hope that you all have a fun and safe holiday season! We're eagerly looking forward to 2021, and hoping it's a bit more lenient than its predecessor!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old January 12th, 2021, 06:39 PM

Climbing ice is surprisingly tart

Will there be an event this month? Would love to meet some people other than my wife to play with. haha.
Old January 13th, 2021, 12:25 AM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Climbing ice View Post
Will there be an event this month? Would love to meet some people other than my wife to play with. haha.
Welcome to the site!!

Unfortunately, there won't be an event this month. Things are kind of up in the air in a weird in-between stage, so we're just playing it safe this month. Personally, I am holding out hope for next month, but we also haven't talked it over as a group (and sometimes even when we plan for stuff things still turn scrambled-side-up).

It's great to have you around, though! I'll let you know for sure when we know more details! We've got a great group and we'd be super excited to have you join!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old January 13th, 2021, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Climbing ice View Post
Welcome to the site!!

Unfortunately, there won't be an event this month. Things are kind of up in the air in a weird in-between stage, so we're just playing it safe this month. Personally, I am holding out hope for next month, but we also haven't talked it over as a group (and sometimes even when we plan for stuff things still turn scrambled-side-up).

It's great to have you around, though! I'll let you know for sure when we know more details! We've got a great group and we'd be super excited to have you join!
Thats too bad, but not unexpected. Please keep me in the loop, I'd love to join you guys.
Old January 17th, 2021, 04:48 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

@Climbing ice made me think of something in another thread. Who has already had the Communist China-virus and is therefore safe, besides myself? We could do a small get-together in someone's home, and wouldn't be subject to public restrictions.

My participation would be limited to Saturdays.

Anyone?
Old January 17th, 2021, 11:39 AM

I'm down for something like that
Old January 27th, 2021, 12:07 PM

shmet Woo who?

Is there a new forum thread for the 2021 monthlies yet? Even if we don't have them for a while, it would still be nice if there was some place to check for updates . Also, welcome to the site @Climbing ice !

Old January 27th, 2021, 09:13 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

ah yes, good point. @BiggaBullfrog ?

Also, I'm having serious withdrawals from Heroscape Tournaments. Can we plan on one for February? I feel like a lot of people are willing to make it happen (but maybe that's just a bad assumption, idk)...and maybe we can just do it at a different location if the Gamestore won't accommodate?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 27th, 2021, 09:19 PM

Ask and you shall receive!

Later tonight, when I’ve got more time to put it all together. Should have had it up sooner but it’s been a burner of a week. But details to come!

10 Points Under Videos

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events