Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 20th, 2020, 07:30 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2020

Sorry that maps are coming in so late, along with the relative silence lately. There were a few things that we were trying to get figured out with the updates in Utah's regulations recently. The good news is that we're still able to hold the event at Game Haven (which was our biggest concern), so the time and place have not changed.

However, due to the new regulations there will be a couple extra steps we have to take during gameday, the big one being that we will be in two subgroups at the store. We'll be hammering out the details with the managers on Saturday as to where exactly in the store these two groups are, but it's something to be aware of going in.

That said, we are shaping up to have the most attendees this month that we've had since starting up again! I've got the first batch of map and monster combinations that we hammered out last week, but we'll probably add in one or two more to make sure we can accommodate everyone! Please make sure that the names of you and anyone you're coming with are on the list in the OP. One nice thing with the new regulations and the subgroups is that we can push up to 20 attendees if needed, but the not-so-nice thing is that we can't go past 20, so make sure the RSVP's are correct!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 23rd, 2020, 02:21 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Is anyone will to bring maps?

Elswin Plateau, and Relic are the only ones claimed so far. If you are interested in bringing a map, call which ones you'd like to bring. I can bring 2 or 3 if needed, but I can't bring all of them.
Old October 23rd, 2020, 03:01 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I’ve got Ascension and Ticalla Sunrise covered

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 23rd, 2020, 04:34 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll do Convergence and Valhallan Valley.
Old October 23rd, 2020, 05:40 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

P.S. I've got three Clawfoot interceptors w/ printed cards for $5 each (at cost), anybody want to buy some?
Old October 23rd, 2020, 10:21 PM

Jazack is surprisingly tart

I'll be coming, and I'll be able to bring Murky Waters
Old October 30th, 2020, 12:26 AM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Next Up:

UTAH MONTHLY NOVEMBER 2020

When: November 21st, 1:00-5:00 PM
We won't be doing the usual last Saturday of the month due to Thanksgiving.

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: Burnout
One game per round not enough for you? How about 3 to 5? We're taking @Sir Heroscape 's original format for this next monthly. You will bring three small armies, and rounds will have "sets" of mini games. The first person to beat their opponent's three armies wins! You can check out Sir Heroscape's original thread for this format here, or also check the details below for ... details.
  • Bring 3 255 Point Armies
  • 10 Figure Limit
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel NOT allowed this time
  • None of your armies may contain the same Army Card, common or unique (no double dipping Raelin, Blade Gruts, etc.)
  • At the start of the tournament, write down an order for your three armies. That is the order you will play them in each round
  • Players play their armies against each other in order. Each time an army is defeated, the game will immediately end, the winning player will place their remaining figures in their start zone, and the losing player will take their next army and place it in their start zone. They do not remove wound markers, replace missing squad figures, etc.
  • Figures with regenerative powers can bring back figures/heal wounds from the previous game, so bring on your Feral Trolls and Zombies!
  • The first player to defeat all 3 of their opponent's armies wins
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound, Healer
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50-minute Rounds

Raffle: Burned Out
If you play the most amount of games total within your sets, you'll be entered into a raffle for a bonus prize!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, etc. for all attendees. Also, with COVID restrictions, it's required now anyway.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 30th, 2020, 01:39 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I'm excited! Count me in!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old November 10th, 2020, 09:28 PM

Someone tell these bad news bears to hibernate already.

The November event has been canceled. As many of you are probably aware, Utah has been having a surge of COVID cases recently, resulting in tighter regulations. Due to those, we won't be having the November event. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please stay safe, and do what you can to help slow the spread. With any luck, we'll be able to keep the Jingle Bell Bash event on the schedule (for which we'll run the Burnout format we had planned for this month).

10 Points Under Videos

Old November 11th, 2020, 11:59 AM

shmet Woo who?

Dang, I can't believe it got cancelled. I was actually planning on coming to this one!

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.
Old November 11th, 2020, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post

The November event has been canceled. As many of you are probably aware, Utah has been having a surge of COVID cases recently, resulting in tighter regulations. Due to those, we won't be having the November event. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please stay safe, and do what you can to help slow the spread. With any luck, we'll be able to keep the Jingle Bell Bash event on the schedule (for which we'll run the Burnout format we had planned for this month).
If the December event does happen, what weekend will it be? the 19th?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old November 12th, 2020, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmet View Post
Dang, I can't believe it got cancelled. I was actually planning on coming to this one!
Aww, that's a bummer. Hopefully you'll be able to make it to the next one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post

If the December event does happen, what weekend will it be? the 19th?
Yup, that's what we're planning on.

10 Points Under Videos

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events