Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 14th, 2020, 06:12 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Online Con Prep Event 4x400

Hello everybody! This is a thread for the Online Con Prep Event in two weeks. It's a chance to get used to the online interface, or to try out the map pool for Online Con, or just play in a Heroscape tournament.

Date and Time: 11am Eastern, Saturday June 27th. Expect the event to go for about 5 hours. We'll likely have a break in the middle for lunch. Playoffs will happen after the event at night to determine a winner out of undefeated players.

Format: Bring 4 400 point armies. 18 figure limit. No figures repeated between armies. You will play one army per round, each army once in your 4 games. Classic Heroscape only: no Marvel, no Customs. 4 rounds guaranteed. Playoffs as necessary to determine champion will have each player to ban one of their opponents 4 armies and then each player will draft from their remaining 3.

Prize: Set of Online Con Prize Dice (still a work in progress but will be revealed soon)

If you have any specific questions or issues regarding the event, Discord, or the sign up form, please PM an organizer and they will either answer your question or get you to someone who can. Organizers are dok, Dysole, kevindola, Kinseth, Scaperedude, Sir Heroscape, superfrog, and vegietarian18.

~Dysole, kicking this off

Last edited by Dysole; June 23rd, 2020 at 02:53 PM.
Old June 14th, 2020, 07:38 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online Con Prep Event

Signed up & looking forward to it!

Question about Discord names - the submission form didn't ask about it, but if our Discord name is something different than our heroscapers.com name, will we need to provide that information somewhere?
Old June 14th, 2020, 07:57 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

You can change your Discord display name on a per server basis (Change Nickname) and what we're going to generally ask is that people use a nickname that matches their Heroscape forum name. We'll probably operate under a system similar to the last event though where everything happens under Discord names at the end of the day.
Old June 14th, 2020, 10:33 PM

Cuzmo_of_Gilead is surprisingly tart

I am just wondering if we will get a confirmation that we signed up for the 4x400 tournament. I tried to post a question earlier on the forums but it never went through, I am still wondering if my account is banned because I was inactive on it ~ 13 years (I see a banned message when I click on the Home tab), but my username is not crossed out. I did already fill out the first form on Google Docs for this tournament, but I wanted to double check before I fill out the doc with my army information. Thanks!
Old June 15th, 2020, 02:35 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Admin to the Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuzmo_of_Gilead View Post
I am just wondering if we will get a confirmation that we signed up for the 4x400 tournament. I tried to post a question earlier on the forums but it never went through, I am still wondering if my account is banned because I was inactive on it ~ 13 years (I see a banned message when I click on the Home tab), but my username is not crossed out. I did already fill out the first form on Google Docs for this tournament, but I wanted to double check before I fill out the doc with my army information. Thanks!
Some weird site stuff prevented you from posting. I have resolved it.

~Dysole, who wants you to PM her if there's any further issues
Old June 15th, 2020, 09:14 PM

Re: Admin to the Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuzmo_of_Gilead View Post
Some weird site stuff prevented you from posting. I have resolved it.

~Dysole, who wants you to PM her if there's any further issues
It is all set now. Thanks for fixing the issue. I am looking forward to the tournament.
Old June 17th, 2020, 10:14 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am so bummed that I cannot play in this one. I have a wedding that afternoon.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old June 23rd, 2020, 12:45 AM

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Reminder that the event is this Saturday! Get your armies in soon. Looking forward to the games.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Reminder that the event is this Saturday! Get your armies in soon. Looking forward to the games.
Will there be a list going out of players who have submitted armies? Just want to make sure mine were all set. Thanks!
Old June 23rd, 2020, 03:20 PM

Info Checking

If there's any issues with an army we'll contact you. If you don't hear anything you're good to go. If you want to confirm what you submitted is what we got, PM me and I'll double check.

~Dysole, piecing it all together
Old June 26th, 2020, 12:32 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online Con Prep Event 4x400

Submitted.

Will we be playing our armies in the order we filled out or will it be randomized?
Old June 26th, 2020, 08:53 AM

Re: Online Con Prep Event 4x400

Randomized order for armies.

At the moment participation in this event is a little low (7 players registered with armies). We expect to get a few more tonight but pending exact number of registrants we may change format of the event from single elim to double elim as this event is about learning and we need multiple rounds to do that. We'll let you know at the start of the event. Prize dice will still be awarded to winner and it should still be fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events