Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 12th, 2017, 01:45 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Utah Monthlies 2017

2017 was an amazing year for the Utah Heroscape community. This thread will now, for the most part, be retired. Going forward, please refer to the Utah Monthlies 2018 thread

For posterity's sake, these links will take you to each month so you can view format/standings/army builds.

January (standard 500 point): see next post below

February (General Wars)

March (Rotating Team Battle)

April (Themed Armies)

May (Wandering Monsters)

June (No Figure Limit)

July (Gen Con Prep/Reverse the Whip)

August (Fixed Team Battle)

September (Assassination)

October (NHSD/600 Point Armies)

November (Multiplayer Free-For-All)

December (Jingle Bell Bash/Pick Your Poison)

See you all in 2018!

Last edited by The Dewk; December 27th, 2017 at 01:28 PM.
Old January 12th, 2017, 01:46 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah monthly

UTAH MONTHLY JANUARY 2017

When: January 28th, 11 AM

Cost: $5 (100% of entries will go to prize support! And donating prizes is always welcome as well, of course. I personally have something kind of funny and unique to donate.)

Format: We’ll kick the New Year off nice and easy, and do a pretty standard tourney.

- 500 point armies
- 24 hex limit
- At least one 50+ point unique hero required.
- SoV & C3V allowed, Marvel not allowed.
- Glyphs: Initiative+8, Defense +1, D20 +1, Move +2, Unique Attack +1, Common +1
- 4 rounds if we play slowly, 5 rounds if we play quickly.

RESULTS
Spoiler Alert!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Lots of diversity with lava, glaciers, snow, ice, rocks, roads, trees, jungle, shadow, and water. And hopefully there are a number of them that people haven't played on yet. Happy army building!

PLEASE POST IF YOU’LL BE IN ATTENDANCE. It helps the logistics of a lot of things.

Last edited by The Dewk; February 8th, 2018 at 10:41 AM.
Old January 12th, 2017, 02:06 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

I'm sad I won't be there for most of it, but I may try to show up near the very end... Have fun!!

H E R O S C A P E
Old January 16th, 2017, 05:08 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Just so it's here, I probably can't go, because I already had plans for this day before I knew about the event. However, if they fall through, I'll definitely try to go.
Old January 19th, 2017, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
I'm sad I won't be there for most of it, but I may try to show up near the very end... Have fun!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Just so it's here, I probably can't go, because I already had plans for this day before I knew about the event. However, if they fall through, I'll definitely try to go.
You will both be missed dearly, but hey, if things change, I'd love for you to show up and stomp on me!
Old January 24th, 2017, 06:55 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

True has had something come up on Saturday sphere won't be able to make it to the whole thing. He will try to be there for about half of it though.

Also, would anyone who will be attending happen to have a couple squads of knights True can borrow? He has an army he really wants to run but I only have one squad.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old January 25th, 2017, 04:49 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

I know @DaDude (Bryson) is going, and he has a couple squads of knights @BiggaBullfrog

I'll send him a text to see if he is using them, and if not if he will bring them.

H E R O S C A P E
Old January 25th, 2017, 07:54 PM

@BiggaBullfrog Bryson is not 100% sure he will be able to make it, so I wouldn't count on the knights..... Sorry about that.

H E R O S C A P E
Old January 25th, 2017, 09:04 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
@BiggaBullfrog Bryson is not 100% sure he will be able to make it, so I wouldn't count on the knights..... Sorry about that.
No problem! Thanks for checking with him anyway!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old January 26th, 2017, 05:42 PM

ortimus has disabled reputation

I have risen from beyond the grave and I am going to join the group on Saturday if it's not too late.

Just to double Check: It's still in Riverton at 11, 500 pts?

Wise Man Say, "Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late Pizza!"
Old January 27th, 2017, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortimus View Post
I have risen from beyond the grave and I am going to join the group on Saturday if it's not too late.

Just to double Check: It's still in Riverton at 11, 500 pts?
Definitely not too late! We'll be glad to have you! You're correct on the time and points - I'm excited to see you there!

10 Points Under Videos

Old January 28th, 2017, 12:44 AM

See you all tomorrow!! Happy building. Make sure you don't use Marro Drudge, as there isn't any swamp this time around

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events