Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old June 23rd, 2014, 03:38 PM

JamesManhattan Woo who?
JamesManhattan customs, Dr Strange, Magik, Enchantress, etc

Here are some customs I made. I like a lot of the C3G a lot, but some I thought could be updated. I especially think "Stun is un-fun" from a D&D 4E perspective so creatures that take away other players' turns I try to remove. I also like some things from HeroClix such as the powers Mastermind, Outwit, and Probability Control.

Dr. Strange MARVEL

Dr. Strange Alternate MARVEL

Dr. Strange Final MARVEL - my final choice for the Dr.

Emma Frost MARVEL

Enchantress MARVEL

Loki MARVEL - this is my favorite one

Magik MARVEL

Mister Sinister MARVEL

Scarlet Witch MARVEL

Zatanna DC
Zatanna DC (2nd alt version)

Last edited by JamesManhattan; August 18th, 2014 at 10:18 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2014, 09:28 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: JamesManhattan customs, Dr Strange, Magik, Enchantress,

Did you just jack the C3G cards and paste a white box and new text over top? That's not really right man, especialy leaving the 'C3G' stamp on some of them.

There are templates you can use instead of stealing other peoples' cards, right in the top of this very forum.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 24th, 2014, 12:18 PM

JamesManhattan Woo who?

Kind of how the cards are using names and likenesses of Marvel's comic book superheroes without permission, as well appropriating art from artists such as Kirby, Steranko, Ditko, Mignola, etc.

Let's not throw stones, glass houses and all that.
Old August 7th, 2014, 06:27 PM

JamesManhattan Woo who?

I'm adding Mister Sinister of my own devising.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...20360%20JM.png
Old August 7th, 2014, 09:19 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

First...I think Mister Sinister is a Mutate and not a Mutant. Mutants are born with their powers.

Second...If you don't have the time/skill/or software to make your own cards just post the text and there are people on here that will make you a card but you need to stop jacking others hard work and pasting a text box over it and claiming it as your own.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 12th, 2014, 04:01 PM

JamesManhattan Woo who?

Wow I found this site that lets you match up custom figures and it does the math battle for you.
math.lfc.edu/~yuen/heroscape/matchup.pl

After testing, I updated Magik and Enchantress.
Old August 21st, 2014, 10:31 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

James,

I like Magik, and have printed her out. If you are in New York City, you can PM me if you'd like to play with us, The New York City Gang of Four. We are older players, and you'll find us all over this site: Chas, Kolaloski, Sherman Davies, and Taeblewalker. We have monthly games, and are currently mixing Superscape with Classic/VC Scape.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations