Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old June 19th, 2013, 04:53 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Meet Other Scapers Index - NEW - MAJOR UPDATE IN PROCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobinchese View Post
Under the north carolina group there's a link to northern california. Not that I have anything against them, I just don't have enough gas to travel across the country.
LOL! My bad, I'll fix that.
Old August 15th, 2015, 06:22 PM

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Meet Other Scapers Index - MAJOR UPDATE IN PROCESS

Small update. Hopefully I'll get back to this and finish the update soon.

~JS
Old August 5th, 2016, 10:40 AM

Nearly a year since I updated this. To anyone of you holding your breathe over this, I hope to have some extra time after my college applications have been submitted.

~JS
Old June 30th, 2017, 12:10 PM

Bit of an update, looking to get the update finished over the weekend and next week. Louisiana is officially on the list for those of you residing there.

~JS
Old December 14th, 2017, 04:06 AM

Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker

Lord-IVD here in Kalispell,MT. soon to be up and running again in the new year.

ALL ARE ONE
Old January 10th, 2018, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord-IVD View Post
Lord-IVD here in Kalispell,MT. soon to be up and running again in the new year.
Do you have an existing thread or will you be making one? Either way could you send it to me?

~JS
Old January 10th, 2018, 11:35 PM

Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker

Will set up a new thread once I get going again. My game room is almost up and running again. I do have new things to share and look forward to posting in 2018 !!

New Customs
New City
And more.

ALL ARE ONE
Old August 21st, 2022, 03:34 PM

Re: Meet Other Scapers Index - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTINg

If you want your thread added to the index and it hasn't been already please shoot me a PM and I'll get it updated with your specific location.

In the meantime the discord link has been added along with some additional locations.

~JS, paper-workishly

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers