Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old September 26th, 2012, 10:46 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Online Heroscape Season 3 - Congrats to FOUDZING!

Many thanks to our sponsor, Auggie's Games.

We are pleased to announce the next season of online play. You can see the past results of season 1 and season 2.

ROUND 1 GAMES POSTED HERE:
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 2 GAMES POSTED HERE:
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 3 GAMES POSTED HERE:
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 4 GAMES POSTED HERE:
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 5 GAMES POSTED HERE:
Spoiler Alert!

Finals will be played on Blackroot.
The Foudzing v. kevindola pool of armies is:
* 3xDeathreavers, Krav Maga, Fen Hydra, Brunak, Finn
* 3xGladiatrons, 2xBlastatrons, Raelin, 2xBlack Wyrmling, 1xRed Wyrmling
* Zelrig, Fen Hydra, 10th Regiment of the Foot x3
* Cyprien Esenwein, Iron Golem, Phantom Knights x 4
kevindola won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

CURRENT STANDINGS:
(as of last organizer review--updated several times a week)

Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. An explanatory video is below:
Spoiler Alert!
A Skype account, or other online voice chat app, improves the playing experience considerably.

The format for this event is:
  • Choose two 530 point armies, which cannot share any figures. These will be the two armies you bring to every game.
  • Before each game, there will be a dice-off, done by the tournament organizers. The winner of the dice-off chooses first army choice or second army choice.
  • Whoever has first army choice may choose any of the four armies (either of their two or either of their opponent's two). The other player may then choose from any of the other three armies.
The event will last five weeks, with one round being played each week (i.e. each player will have one game each week). If there are two 5-0 players at the end of the five weeks, those two players (and only those two players) will play a final round.

One map will be used for each week/round of the event. The maps for this event will be:
Spoiler Alert!

If there is a finals round, it will be played on one of the five maps above, chosen at random.

Specifics on game setup and gameplay:
Power glyphs will be placed, power side up, on maps before the game begins.

There will be a roll-off before each game by the tournament organizers to determine who has choice of first or second pick. The sequence is as follows:
  1. Player who wins the predetermined roll-off decides whether they want to pick armies first or second, and PMs their opponent with their choice.
  2. Player who picks first PMs their opponent with their army pick.
  3. Player who picks second PMs their opponent with their army pick, goes into the online interface, and places their entire army in the startzone of their choice.
  4. Player who picks first goes into the online interface, and places their entire army in the other startzone.
Scheduling
Once a round is announced, you will have one week to complete your game. Please attempt to schedule a time to play your game with your opponent.

If after 72 hours (3 days) you have not been able to reach your opponent via PM, please fill out the missing opponent report to notify the organizers of the situation.

If you cannot come to an agreement with your opponent on a time to schedule the game during that week, then please fill out the scheduling conflict report.

If a game is not completed on time and the tournament organizers are not notified of an issue, both players will be given a loss.
Reporting Game Results (and dropping out)
The winner of the game must use the game result form to report results.

If you do not want to continue in the tournament into the next round, please PM an organizer to let them know.
Disputes
The tournament referees are Awesomeunleashed, Bengi, dok, Filthy the Clown, Kinseth, and Xorlof. These players may make rulings on in-game disputes (line of sight, figures fitting on a space, dice rolled too soon/too late, etc) in games where they are not playing. If there is a dispute and one of these players is online, they may issue an on-the-spot ruling. If you have a dispute you cannot resolve, and none of the referees are present, you may stop the game and PM the tournament referees for a ruling.

NOTE: if a ruling is made late in the week and there is not enough time to schedule completion of the game, the tournament referees may issue a forfeit loss to the player who was ruled against.
Players in the event:
Spoiler Alert!

Prize notes:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Xorlof; November 21st, 2012 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Congrats to our winner!
Old September 26th, 2012, 10:55 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape League: Season 3

Sign me up! Now I need to think of my second build. (As the first is already done for me. )
Old September 26th, 2012, 10:57 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm interested in signing up, but do you have to submit your armies right now? Also my brother wants to sign up, he doesn't have an account yet, but we are in process of making it. Can he have a spot reserved until we get his account sorted out?
Old September 26th, 2012, 10:59 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Sign me up! Now I need to think of my second build. (As the first is already done for me. )
Well, you did still need to figure out those last two spaces and 130 points.

I know what I want to play, but not being able to play Raelin in both armies is making it tricky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
I'm interested in signing up, but do you have to submit your armies right now?
You have to submit your armies with your entry, yes. However, we intend to take all entrants - if we have more than 16, finals will possibly end up being a 5th round. So, as long as you're in before the deadline, you're good.

Quote:
Also my brother wants to sign up, he doesn't have an account yet, but we are in process of making it. Can he have a spot reserved until we get his account sorted out?
He can sign up as "infectedsloth's brother (not on Heroscapers)" as far as I'm concerned, as long as you're willing to take PMs from people and schedule his games for him. After all, we wouldn't want to turn away a Gencon tournament champion.
Old September 26th, 2012, 11:02 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Well, you did still need to figure out those last two spaces and 130 points.

I know what I want to play, but not being able to play Raelin in both armies is making it tricky.
Or drop a squad of Vipers to get 170 to spend. (Watch; every opponent will choose them just to spite me! )

I really would love to run Venoc Warlord in both, but that's not possible...
Old September 26th, 2012, 11:03 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm in.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 26th, 2012, 11:23 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Also my brother wants to sign up, he doesn't have an account yet, but we are in process of making it. Can he have a spot reserved until we get his account sorted out?
He can sign up as "infectedsloth's brother (not on Heroscapers)" as far as I'm concerned, as long as you're willing to take PMs from people and schedule his games for him.
I can schedule his games for now, until he gets an account. Him and I are both in, we're looking forward to getting started. I like the changes made to the format.

Quote:
After all, we wouldn't want to turn away a Gencon tournament champion.
Don't say that, because of that win his ego is already inflated enough.

Last edited by infectedsloth; September 27th, 2012 at 06:54 AM.
Old September 26th, 2012, 11:47 PM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I assume C3V and SoV are allowed, but no Marvel?

Old September 26th, 2012, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
I assume C3V and SoV are allowed, but no Marvel?
Correct.

Quote:
Each army must be 530 points or fewer, no Marvel, C3V/SoV legal. The same Army Card may not be in both armies.
Old September 27th, 2012, 12:05 AM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

All signed up, pretty psyched for the season!
Old September 27th, 2012, 08:03 AM

All signed up! Now I can second guess my armies for a couple of weeks!

Old September 27th, 2012, 09:51 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Signed up.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events