Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old February 12th, 2009, 11:51 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Sorry Sliders
and
Classic Battletech

~Aldin, shuffleboardingly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old February 12th, 2009, 12:22 PM

ewabbie knows what's in an order marker ewabbie knows what's in an order marker

Have played a couple games of Tomb and really enjoy it. Also have played Wow the Adventure Game which my kids know better than I since they play online. And of course Heroscape. My son created a nice simple 1on1 jungle map that we have been using. I am working on perfecting my Orc army (and Krug of course) and he is perfecting his knights stratagies. Tonight the kids are going over to their aunts house for a good ole game of Clue.

Old February 12th, 2009, 12:24 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewabbie View Post
Have played a couple games of Tomb and really enjoy it. Also have played Wow the Adventure Game which my kids know better than I since they play online. And of course Heroscape. My son created a nice simple 1on1 jungle map that we have been using. I am working on perfecting my Orc army (and Krug of course) and he is perfecting his knights stratagies. Tonight the kids are going over to their aunts house for a good ole game of Clue.
I love Clue. I'm a huge logic person, and Clue is the perfect game for that. I usually play the Master edition, which has 4 extra suspects, 2 extra weapons and a bunch more rooms.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old February 12th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Sorry Sliders
and
Classic Battletech

I need to get my friends interested in CBT. I miss playing it.

Newb.
Old February 12th, 2009, 12:41 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

We've been playing a lot of Sorry! Sliders. We play for at least an hour every time we pull it out. I think it's about time to play a game of Heroscape. It has been a while.

Clue, I always wanted to play when I was younger, but I could never get anyone to play. My 7 year old must have a knack for logic. She doesn't mark anything down on her notepad and she still does a pretty good job at figuring out "who done it". I don't know how she does it.
Old February 12th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Sorry Sliders
and
Classic Battletech

I need to get my friends interested in CBT. I miss playing it.

Newb.
Dang, Newb, just move to Nashville

~Aldin, wondering if he'll ever be in Albequerque again

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old February 12th, 2009, 12:52 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
I love Clue. I'm a huge logic person, and Clue is the perfect game for that. I usually play the Master edition, which has 4 extra suspects, 2 extra weapons and a bunch more rooms.
If you love logic and deductive reasoning games, try to find Code 777. It's a classic deductive reasoning game. I played it for the first time at this years BGG.CON and had a good time. You can probably find it on eBay or at a thrift store.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old February 12th, 2009, 12:55 PM

Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker

Mystery Mansion with my kid. Terrific old school MB game. Someday I'm going to get around to building custom rooms for it.

"There's something exceptionally satisfying in dropping Mimring in round one."

Expand your horizons. Terrain maps from Cavalier.
Old February 12th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Snow Tails.

Jim
I want that game. Really badly.
I'd even settle for your copy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplebeard View Post
Mystery Mansion with my kid. Terrific old school MB game. Someday I'm going to get around to building custom rooms for it.

Never heard of the game, but I like tile-laying mechanics.
Looks fun!
Old February 12th, 2009, 02:04 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

My family games right now are...

Blokus Trigons

and

Living Labrynth

Dungeon Twister and Heroscape are my more gaming games.
Old February 12th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post

Living Labrynth
That's another I'm mildly interested in playing.
Decent, huh?
Old February 12th, 2009, 02:16 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
Never heard of the game, but I like tile-laying mechanics.
Looks fun!
You're never heard of Mystery Mansion?! Sorry, I'm sure a lot of people probably aren't familiar with the game, but it was one of my favs growing up. It's really nothing too ingenious. You're going from room to room looking for treasure chests via search cards. Once you find one, you have to take it outside in order to open it up. However, while some chests contain treasure... and others are empty!

DUN! DUN! DUNNNNNN!

I'm sure you've gone over already, but here is the BGG.com page:
http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/2342

Only thing I never liked about the game is that the rooms are made out of flimsy cardboard, and don't deal very well with common wear-n-tear... or being stepped on by your younger brother.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games