Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old April 21st, 2008, 09:54 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Onacara's Fun and favorite armies

My son's and I are getting more and more into the competitive army way of thinking having just competed in our 3rd tournament.

I rarely read the posts in this section or think of posting here because I plan on playing each and every one of you at some point and don't want to give away all my secrets

Anyway...I figured it would be fun to post my armies and get some feedback and then report on how they actually perform

My first army is this fun one I have been playing since we got home from the Battle at the Border tourney.

Agent Carr
Krav Maga
Microcorp x2
Elite Onyx Vipers

I have only played it on Fire Isles and Highways and Dieways so far. (w/glyphs)

Thoughts?
Old April 21st, 2008, 10:03 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Onacara's Fun and favorite armies

I love it. I will definitely play that army sometime and wait to play you as you say you will.
Old April 21st, 2008, 10:34 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've run a very similar army, minus the EOV (which I don't have). I've tried 3 x Microcorp in its place, with Carr and the Krav. It's a fun army, but a little vanilla, I think. I've also used Major X17 in place of the EOV, and that too, was fun.

Overall, it's a pretty solid army, but kinda bland (I play it too, so I'm harping on myself as well ).

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old April 21st, 2008, 11:43 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd say that's a solid army, and having all the units in black will make it look sweet, too. I guess that its biggest weakest is vulnerability to Braxas, but then again if you place your order markers right Agent Carr could be the answer for that problem.

What kinds of armies have you fought with it?

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old April 22nd, 2008, 03:48 AM

Messenger has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Agent Carr
Krav Maga
Microcorp x2
Elite Onyx Vipers
Agent Carr? Really?!? I like the guy. I think he's one of the coolest figures in the game. But I've never been successful with him, nor have I heard of anyone else feeling like they've got their 100 points worth. He always seems to die too quickly.

What about replacing him with the Ninjas, who pretty much fill the same role as Carr (assassin), except there are three of them. Then, for a hard hitting hero with more staying power, try Crixus. So you have...

200 Microcorp x 2
110 Ninjas of the Northern Wind
100 Krav Maga
090 Crixus

There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Romans 3:22-24

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion