Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old October 10th, 2007, 02:41 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Announcing a new little whitestuff!

I'm happy to announce that Mrs. Whitestuff had a baby girl today at 5:24am (Brisbane, Australia time).

She, the new baby, was born 200m from home in the back of an ambulance. From waters breaking to baby out was about 1hr. My wife certainly doesn't muck about.
Old October 10th, 2007, 02:54 AM
I got your favorite member right here

Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker
Congrats!

Although, I must say, the title of this thread makes me think of so many dirty jokes that I can't post. Let's just say, I don't think that making new whitestuff is a cause for celebration, lest my lonely appartment become the new Carneval.

You are the brute squad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh finally
And go Flock yourself.
Old October 10th, 2007, 02:59 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Congratulations whitestuff! That is great news, and even better the delivery went so well and quickly. Lucky!

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old October 10th, 2007, 05:04 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Congratulations, Whitestuff and family!
Old October 10th, 2007, 06:26 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fezzikthedoor
Congrats!

Although, I must say, the title of this thread makes me think of so many dirty jokes that I can't post. Let's just say, I don't think that making new whitestuff is a cause for celebration, lest my lonely appartment become the new Carneval.
You certainly do have your favorite member right there...
Old October 10th, 2007, 08:00 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Congrats whitestuff!
Old October 10th, 2007, 08:28 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Congrats to you and mamma and welcome to the new little llama!
Old October 10th, 2007, 09:12 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Congrats!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 10th, 2007, 09:13 AM
I got your favorite member right here

Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fezzikthedoor
Congrats!

You certainly do have your favorite member right there...

You are the brute squad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh finally
And go Flock yourself.
Old October 10th, 2007, 11:46 AM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker
Congrats to whitestuff and (newly expanded) family!

I do art. Check it out.

http://insanelyzanter.deviantart.com/
Old October 10th, 2007, 11:47 AM

Renquist has disabled reputation
Congratulations for certain.
Old October 10th, 2007, 11:50 AM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
YAY!

New Baby Smell!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General