Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 19th, 2021, 08:04 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Huntress)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
Good call on Lady Shiva, definitely expands her options. A Kingpin II, Lady Shiva, Huntress trio sounds very glass cannon-ish for 575. Throw in a criminal (lots of options here too because of Criminal Frame-Up) and a thief for a 1000 army
I prefer to go Kingpin II no Shiva if using her as a villain - I feel the defensive boost of going Criminal does more for her. Her best attack ability, IMO, is a point blank double crossbow shot, which he's not boosting, but he's going to make her notably more durable, and make that Ruthless Counter Strike even scarier. She makes for a great Criminal in a Crime Central build.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 21st, 2021, 12:00 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Huntress)

Old January 21st, 2021, 02:00 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Lex Luthor I)

This guy can be absolutely nasty in the right situations, but he's been a little weakened with the introduction of so many auto-wounders over the years. If your opponent can't bypass Criminal Deception however, you can absolutely shred them with a Lex/Hired Guns/Kryptonian build.
Old January 21st, 2021, 05:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

He's the anti-Heroic duty. Kryptonians are a significant faction, but ultimately not enough that I'd want to count on there being a relevant enemy figure if I'm running him at this point, which means I'd want to bring a Kryptonian along. Still, before the Zod reeval, he was the best Kryptonian leader out there (which is just wrong).

Sold B/3 for me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 22nd, 2021, 02:52 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I know I've built a few fun armies for him around him, Superman, & the Hired Guns. I think that has more to do with the last two units being top tier though. So I'd give him a 3.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 06:09 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Old January 23rd, 2021, 06:18 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (The Riddler I)

Riddler Me This is poison to Order Marker hubs like Professor X and Mister Fantastic and seems like the meat of the card, but don't sleep on Criminal Ambush. He loves Penguin (II) for the Criminal synergy and initiative boost and Oracle as well, though she's harder to play when you want to obscure your "X" placement.

He's actually pretty solid for his cost and has synergies with Hired Guns and Bodyguards to make Criminal Ambush easy to pay off.

B+/4

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 23rd, 2021, 06:26 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Few Quick Things

Pre-Zod fix Lex (I) was a better Kryptonian commander than Zod (not sure if that's still true).

Riddler has lots of fun shenanigans. I know dok and The Orange Mailman have done some particularly nasty things with him.

~Dysole, who can work on getting a spreadsheet up but probably not the way it was originally envisioned.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 06:32 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I actually played against a Riddler and Joker build that TOM ran at Gen Con. It was my only win.
So I can say I beat someone who has won the main event at Gen Con.
Was really cool to get to play against him. Super cool guy, one of the best and a Michigan man.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 06:35 PM

Old January 24th, 2021, 12:17 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Haven't played him enough to have a strong opinion on Riddler. I know I tossed him in a game at one point, but I don't know if I really built around him as a center piece. As such he didn't mesh well with my play style and didn't really grab him again. So if you do grab him, I'd just suggest you plan a bit around him.
Old January 25th, 2021, 12:49 PM

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy