Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 17th, 2020, 07:48 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Scarlet Witch (II) (Breathing)

I mean, that's a fair take. I just don't really buy Scarlet Witch as being rebellious by nature - she's more of a passive character, sort of pushed around by the world. It doesn't read to me as a choice that makes sense on its own. Devoid of the mechanical ties, I would never describe her as a rebel.

It's like the Jessica Jones as a Fighter vs. an Investigator type thing. It's justifiable, you can do it, it's just no the decision I'd make.
Old April 17th, 2020, 07:51 PM
Gorred the Con-petition. C3G Con Champ 2021!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I’m building a synergy here man.
Old April 17th, 2020, 08:14 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I mean, that's a fair take. I just don't really buy Scarlet Witch as being rebellious by nature - she's more of a passive character, sort of pushed around by the world. It doesn't read to me as a choice that makes sense on its own. Devoid of the mechanical ties, I would never describe her as a rebel.

It's like the Jessica Jones as a Fighter vs. an Investigator type thing. It's justifiable, you can do it, it's just no the decision I'd make.
Ha and I'm the exact opposite in both cases.
Old April 17th, 2020, 09:04 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Hmm Johnny has a good point. Definitely donít want to sacrifice theme just for a synergy tie. I never read AoA, does she run with Sabretooth and Magneto in that story?

Iím fine sacrificing exact costumes, especially with bad art choices or minis, but not the core of the character.
Old April 17th, 2020, 09:11 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Hmm Johnny has a good point. Definitely donít want to sacrifice theme just for a synergy tie. I never read AoA, does she run with Sabretooth and Magneto in that story?

Iím fine sacrificing exact costumes, especially with bad art choices or minis, but not the core of the character.
ď In the alternate reality called Age of Apocalypse, Wanda's life was short-lived. She grew up with her father, Magneto, and her brother, Quicksilver, at Wundagore Mountain, the location for Magneto's training school. The two Lehnsherr siblings were taken care of by Bova, a humanoid cow when their father was otherwise busy. When Magneto and his X-Men left to stop Apocalypse's first attack on his way to domination, Scarlet Witch and Rogue were left behind to watch the other, younger, students. Unfortunately, Apocalypse had planned for this and sent his son, Nemesis, to attack the remaining students. In the battle, Wanda was killed, but with her dying breath, made Rogue promise to watch over her father.

Wanda had the same hex-casting powers as in the regular Marvel 616 universe.Ē
Old April 17th, 2020, 09:29 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Looks fun. Hex Phenomena seems pretty powerful when paired with the right figures, but it requires her to keep up and you're paying for it as Scarlet Witch isn't cheap. Really dig Twisted Reality.
Old April 17th, 2020, 09:52 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

So doesn’t seem like she should really be in the faction? Especially if it’s not a thematic class for her as a character? I don’t read much Scarlet Witch though, so I’d defer to those who have.

I dig the design itself though.
Old April 17th, 2020, 10:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Re-rolling SA is okay then?

I wonder if it would be a good strategy to just never use the Hex markers and use them as a kind of shield. Who wants to take her out if they are going to get hit with 6 unblockables?
Old April 18th, 2020, 07:12 AM

Don’t believe re-rolling SA is included there. The wording is taken from Brainiac’s 12th Level Intellect power.

You could save the markers, but you’re better off changing dice rolls IMO. But there’s nothing wrong with giving that a try.

I’m still quite adamant on her being a Rebel. I don’t think it’s a total stretch. It may not be her most defining class, but we already have a Sorceress version, so there’s no reason this can’t go a different direction. Looking through her history a bit, here’s a few examples:

Rebelling against her father and the Brotherhood:
Quote:
Scarlet Witch disagreed with Magneto's plan to kill the X-Men. During his attempt to kill every X-Man except the captive Angel, Scarlet Witch used one of her hexes to short-circuit Magneto's control panel. She injured one of Magneto's hands in the process. When an angry Magneto attempted to "teach her a lesson," Wanda hid behind her protective brother Quicksilver. Shortly after, Wanda was nearly injured by debris created by one of Cyclops' blasts.[19]
Quote:
During a battle with the X-Men, Quicksilver was easily captured by Marvel Girl. Wanda was worried about her brother's safety, and asked Magneto to save him. She instead learned that Magneto was about to fire a deadly weapon against the entire group of X-Men, willing to sacrifice Quicksilver's life to gain victory. When Wanda tried to stop him, Magneto threatened to kill her for defying his decisions. Namor intervened on Wanda's behalf, and destroyed the equipment which Magneto was about to use.[20]
Quote:
When Magneto, Mastermind, and Toad fled from one of the X-Men's attacks, Wanda chose to stay behind. She confronted the X-Men alone, and demanded for them to release the captive Quicksilver. Cyclops commented that she was in no position to impose demands. Namor was actually willing to fight the X-Men to help her out.[20]
Rebelling against the Avengers:
Quote:
An unintentional remark by teammate Wasp about Wanda's lost children apparently drove her over the edge. She suffered a nervous breakdown and lashed out with her new power, subjecting the Avengers to a savage assault and apparently killing Agatha Harkness and some of her teammates. Others were injured or affected by various odd outbursts and incidents.
Rebelling against the X-Men and Mutant kind:
Quote:
Wanda revived her brother, telling Magneto that Quicksilver had only wanted him to be happy and that Magneto had ruined them, choosing the mutants over his own children. She further denounced Xavier and in three words "No more mutants" Wanda changed the world back to its original form but added the mass de-powering of 90% of the entire mutant population, thus being responsible for many deaths.[39]
Rebelling against the High Evolutionary and the established order in that society, helping the resistance:
Quote:
Wanda and Pietro returned to the Wundagore Mountains to find out their true parentage, and they were brought to the reformed Counter-Earth, which the High Evolutionary used to test and try to create his perfect New Men.[70] The twins encountered the Low Evolutionary, the leader of a resistance formed by the High Evolutionary's rejects.[13] ...

After escaping from the Evolutionary's experimentations, Pietro and Wanda located the Avengers Unity Division, who had travelled to the Counter-Earth looking for the twins, and helped the inhabitants of Lowtown, a refuge for the High Evolutionary's rejects, from their creator's assault.[16]
Also, she wasn’t in the comics Civil War, but had she been, who’s side do you think she’d have been on? The anti-reg just as she is in the MCU. She’s pro Cap, anti Tony, and ultimately has proven several times anti-authority/dictatorship. She also rebelled against the Hydra take over when Cap was being controlled. She doesn’t just blindly follow anybody, she’s proven to be very much a free thinker and sticks up for what she feels is right, regardless of her current allegiances.

You add up all this and the fact that she’s with Magneto’s X-Men in AoA, rebelling against Apocalypse, I feel it’s within reason she could be classified as a Rebel. May not be her most defining class, but that’s usually the case when we’re using these classes as a purposeful synergy tag.
Old April 18th, 2020, 07:59 AM
One time at band camp...

Perfect, you convinced me
Old April 18th, 2020, 10:56 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I would say this is a difference between what you do (Class, Rebel) and how you act (Personality, Rebellious). Would Rebellious as a personality suit her? No. She doesn’t have that attitude. Does Rebel as a Class reflect her actual behavior? Yes. She takes those actions.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 18th, 2020, 11:03 AM

Nice way of putting that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library