Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old December 10th, 2015, 10:30 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Utah soundoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dart48 View Post
I'm planning on coming with @shmet. With any luck we should have 1-2 more along with us. I'll know more as it gets closer.
I'm not sure if I'll have work off for this. I've been working two jobs and haven't had much time to devote to hobbies, but I'll make sure I try to get you some dwarves with you laglor at least on your way down. I don't have any bases to mount them to though, so if you want to play with them at the tournament, maybe bring some bases and/or some super glue.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 10th, 2015, 10:17 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

We have had a slight location change for the tournament! The game store which was going to host us bumped us out in favor of a Warhammer Tournament, so we will move the tournament to my local library! (Just a very short distance away from last years game store) I posted the address in the event page, but here it is- 12877 S 1830 W, Riverton, UT 84065 (Its the red brick building) (To get to the tournament room go down the hall way to the left as soon as you enter the building. Once you do that look for the teenager in a Santa hat, and others, frantically trying to finish the tournament maps!)

We will plan to start shortly after 10:30 AM) I'm looking forward to the tournament! Bring your 500 point non-marvel/custom tournament army!! See you on the 19th!!

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 17th, 2015, 07:44 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I really wish I'd checked the events page sooner! I don't think I'll be able to make it...but I for sure wanna come in the future, or for any other events in the region. I'm up here in Rexburg, ID and I've got about a group of 8-10 Heroscapers up here. I organize it all up here and would love to do a tournament either up here, or traveling down. Give me ideas or thoughts? Are there any other heroscapers around here near Rexburg?

adoney

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 17th, 2015, 10:37 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoney View Post
I really wish I'd checked the events page sooner! I don't think I'll be able to make it...but I for sure wanna come in the future, or for any other events in the region. I'm up here in Rexburg, ID and I've got about a group of 8-10 Heroscapers up here. I organize it all up here and would love to do a tournament either up here, or traveling down. Give me ideas or thoughts? Are there any other heroscapers around here near Rexburg?

adoney
I wont be able to come down for the Jingle Bell Bash, but awhile back we did a tournament in Burley. I would be down for anything in the rexburg type area, as I have some in laws in Idaho Falls.

Old December 18th, 2015, 09:57 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

For every one who is planning on coming tomorrow see you at 10:30 am!

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 18th, 2015, 03:08 PM

relish Woo who?

Hey and btw guys I'm looking to sell a squad of Fyorlag Spiders. They're going for like 35-40 bucks right now but I'd sell them to anyone there tomorrow or near in Utah for 25. PM me if you're interested.

Kaemon Awa approves this message.
Old December 18th, 2015, 05:01 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by relish View Post
Hey and btw guys I'm looking to sell a squad of Fyorlag Spiders. They're going for like 35-40 bucks right now but I'd sell them to anyone there tomorrow or near in Utah for 25. PM me if you're interested.
Only 25 bucks, I gotta have those.. Only kidding, Thats a bit steep for me. That puts each spider at $8.33 a piece.

Old December 18th, 2015, 10:52 PM

Here is the official list of battle fields for tomorrow!!!!!!

#1 Bad Moon Rising
#2 If You Can't Take The Heat
#3 Broken Skyline
#4 Ice Blossom
#5 Common Ground
#6 Embattled Fen

Glyphs will be used at the tournament!

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 19th, 2015, 03:06 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by adoney View Post

adoney
I wont be able to come down for the Jingle Bell Bash, but awhile back we did a tournament in Burley. I would be down for anything in the rexburg type area, as I have some in laws in Idaho Falls.
Cool man! Yeah, we'll have to keep in touch! As for just playing a game you should totally come up here sometime...I play with my guys every other Saturday @2pm. We always have food and play on large like 6+ people maps. We like to do team objectives and things like that, and it's a lot of fun...so just let me know. If you wanna PM me your email, I'll put you in the group email for my heroscapers to keep you in the loop and send you some pics of the past maps we've played on and customs we've used.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 19th, 2015, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Here is the official list of battle fields for tomorrow!!!!!!

#1 Bad Moon Rising
#2 If You Can't Take The Heat
#3 Broken Skyline
#4 Ice Blossom
#5 Common Ground
#6 Embattled Fen

Glyphs will be used at the tournament!
Dang...all great maps...I'm bummed I'm gunna miss it

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 19th, 2015, 11:29 AM

We'll miss you @adoney ! I haven't heard from @dart48 and @shmet for a while so hopefully they are still planning on making it

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 19th, 2015, 08:11 PM

Great tournament today every one!!!!!! Especially @relish (Probably my first or second favorite battle of the entire tournaments!), @dart48 (I beat... I was his only lose!), and @shmet (I lost too...my only lose)

1st- @dart48 (I think he had lizard folk, raelin, Niflheim, Kraft maga, and Isamu!)
2nd- A friend of Relish's (Don't remember every thing, but it was a jandar based army with knights of Weston, airborne elite, sir Gilbert, and 4th mass... Correct me if I'm wrong... I'm almost sure it's wrong somewhat)
3rd- @Scaperedude (Warforged x3, raelin, Krug, Marro Warriors, Isamu!)

Thanks @Ninjaman1993 for the help with the prizes today!
It was a ton of fun...at least for myself and hopefully others as well! I really enjoyed getting a chance to battle some other great scapers!

H E R O S C A P E

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers