Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 23rd, 2012, 08:14 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online Heroscape Season 3 - ROUND 3 POSTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
The map is not loading. It's "Trying to reach google.com." Does the creator of the doc need to log back into their account? I don't know.
I've noticed that before. It's just an occasional problem with Google, should be gone by now. If not, try turning off/on your browser and trying again.

Old October 23rd, 2012, 08:15 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
The map is not loading. It's "Trying to reach google.com." Does the creator of the doc need to log back into their account? I don't know.
I've noticed that before. It's just an occasional problem with Google, should be gone by now. If not, try turning off/on your browser and trying again.
It's slowly loading up now. Thanks.
Old October 23rd, 2012, 10:38 PM

n00b knows what's in an order marker n00b knows what's in an order marker n00b knows what's in an order marker

Mega and I just finished our game, he dominated the whole time. Vipers vs Warforged just isn't a good matchup. We'll leave it there

The reigning NHSD champion of Wyoming
Old October 24th, 2012, 12:23 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Toogwick_tuk and I are tentatively scheduled for Saturday night. We each picked out of the other guy's side - I picked T_t's TKN/grubs x3/PK x3/Isamu, and T_t countered with my deathreavers x2/red wyrm x4/black wyrm x4/white wyrm x3/Fen Hydra.

Last edited by dok; October 24th, 2012 at 12:25 AM. Reason: That TKN/PK build is kind of my build, though...
Old October 24th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post
Mega and I just finished our game, he dominated the whole time. Vipers vs Warforged just isn't a good matchup. We'll leave it there
The 4 frenzies in one turn made it considerably closer.
Old October 24th, 2012, 10:24 AM

Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby!

dalu and I will be playing at 1pm American Central Time on Saturday. I am running is Varkaanan Blade Dancers/Krav army. He is going with his Warmonger/Incendiborg army.
Old October 24th, 2012, 11:12 AM

Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker
Re: Online Heroscape Season 3 - ROUND 2 POSTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Number/letter each OM you use (randomly). So when your opponent says to switch "so and so" with another, you know which one to switch.
Say I am playing 4th Mass and Sgt. Drake. I start by placing my OMs like this:

1: 4th Mass A
2: 4th Mass B
3: 4th Mass C
X: Sgt. Drake

If my opponent rolls 11+ and triggers Xipta, then I will state, in the chat log, "I am switching Sgt. Drake and 4th Mass B". Then, when OM 2 comes along, I can reveal my OM 2, and when the "user dok reveals OM 2 on 4th Mass B" message posts, both of us know that this means it is Sgt. Drake's turn.
I'm not following this. How will your opponent know that Order Marker B is the 2nd one on the 4th Mass and not the 1st or 3rd? It seems like you'd have to give away information about which order marker is which to do that.

Also, my understanding reading the glyph is that you don't "exchange" (i.e., swap) the order markers, you "re-place" them. To apply this to your example:

If you also had Kaemon Awa in your army, you could pull an order marker from Drake and 4th Mass and place them both on Kaemon.
Old October 24th, 2012, 11:19 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar View Post
I'm not following this. How will your opponent know that Order Marker B is the 2nd one on the 4th Mass and not the 1st or 3rd? It seems like you'd have to give away information about which order marker is which to do that.

Also, my understanding reading the glyph is that you don't "exchange" (i.e., swap) the order markers, you "re-place" them. To apply this to your example:

If you also had Kaemon Awa in your army, you could pull an order marker from Drake and 4th Mass and place them both on Kaemon.
When you reveal the OM, it says "user X reveals OM 2 on 4th Mass B." How could your opponent not know it was OM 2?

Always labeling you first one "A," your second "B," etc. is stupid (because then your opponent knows which one is which). That was just an example. You could label them anything you wanted to, as long as they're different.

You are mostly right about the swapping; swapping them is just an example of what you could do. Moving both OMs to completely different cards is also doable, as is your Kaemon example.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; October 24th, 2012 at 11:41 AM.
Old October 24th, 2012, 11:27 AM

zck Woo who?

Foudzing and I have sheduled for 19h CEST Today, he will play my army of : 5x Chevaliers Fantômes, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs
and i will play his army of : 3x Gladiatrons, 2xBlastatrons, Raelin, 2xWyrmling Noir, Wyrmling Rouge
Old October 24th, 2012, 11:29 AM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Labeling you first one "A," your second "B," etc. is stupid (because then your opponent knows which one is which). That was just an example. In reality, you should label them like "V," "H," "P," and "E," or something...
It's only stupid if you do it one way consistently. There's nothing wrong with going A, B, C, as long as sometimes the A isn't on 1.

Perhaps the example should be "4th Mass red" "4th Mass white" and "4th Mass blue".

The point is simply that you have to write all your OMs in a distinct way, so you can clearly explain which two markers are moving and where they are moving to.
Old October 24th, 2012, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zck View Post
Foudzing and I have sheduled for 19h CEST Today, he will play my army of : 5x Chevaliers Fantômes, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs
and i will play his army of : 3x Gladiatrons, 2xBlastatrons, Raelin, 2xWyrmling Noir, Wyrmling Rouge
That's 1 PM Eastern for folks not up on their time zones and the 24 hour clock.

PKs and Incendiborgs against Gladblast and Wyrmlings. Should be interesting.
Old October 24th, 2012, 11:35 AM

zck Woo who?

I never seen before PK in action, but i think Glad count PK and PK count blast, so let's see

Thanks dok

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events