Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 21st, 2012, 11:27 AM

dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online Heroscape Season 3 - ROUND 2 POSTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by zck View Post
It's ok, i thought you was ok for 17h !

So its for tomorrow 20h GMT+1 , good luck and see you !
Be aware zck.
1) You are still GMT+2 this week in France (Summer time).
2) "20h" is not usual in America, you should have written "8:00 pm".

Your match is scheduled Monday the 22th 2:00 pm Eastern (8:00 pm in France).
Old October 21st, 2012, 11:41 AM

zck Woo who?

Sorry for this mistake, thanks Dalu its that

I'll recontact robb for 2:00 pm eastern !
Old October 21st, 2012, 11:48 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by zck View Post
Sorry for this mistake, thanks Dalu its that

I'll recontact robb for 2:00 pm eastern !
Rest assured that your English is FAR better than the French of most of us, zck.

And don't feel self-conscious about the strange strange conventions that America, in particular, seems to cling to when the rest of the world has progressed. We still use inches and feet, we still use grams and pounds — and we still (with the exception of the American military) don't use 24-hour time.

How many meters in a kilometer? 1000.
How many feet in a mile? 5280.

We're just glad that you could join this tournament, zck.
Old October 21st, 2012, 12:02 PM

zck Woo who?

Haha thanks !
Old October 21st, 2012, 01:24 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Me and Dalu are going at it right now, if any one wants to watch

we on skype too
Old October 21st, 2012, 02:34 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Dalu was most kind and sweet as he wiped the floor of my army ONLY using his Incendoborgs..

The beating was brutal. I didnt land a single wound on ANYTHING on his army as he tookout my Nessing, Loup Garoup ( were wolf lord) and Half my dividers before my job mercifully called me away from the game to inspect an ambulance.

Even though we didnt finish the game the end result was plain, Dalu is a very cool player. He explained the rules to me when I had doubts and even pointed out errors I did when I didnt take advantages from my special units againts him. It was a pleasure to get beaten by this guy although I call a rematch againts his borgs some day!
Old October 21st, 2012, 02:38 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The Infectedsloth's Brother v. Typhon2222 pool of armies is:
* Phantom Knights x4, Sonya, Cyprien, Marro Warriors
* Warforged Soldiers x4, Atlaga, Kaemon Awa
* Death Knights x4, Skull Demons x4, Air Elemental x1
* Havech Eradicators x4, Su-Bak-Na, Isamu
Infectedsloth's Brother won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.
Infectedsloth's Brother and I will be playing on Sunday, at noon Central Time (that's 1 pm on the East Coast, and 7 pm for those of us in France/Belgium/Germany).

He won the roll, and opted to choose first, picking his own Phantom Knights x4, Sonya, Cyprien, Marro Warriors.
I'll counter with my own Havech Eradicators x4, Su-Bak-Na, Isamu.
Bwah hah hah, I lost! InfectedSloth'sBrother was a really nice guy, and played very cannily. We traded his Phantom Knights and my Eradicators back and forth, with him getting the best of mine just slightly. But things were down to the wire, as his Cyprien and my Su-Bak-Na played cat and mouse. Finally he got the chance to pounce — Cyprient swooped up next to Big Boney.... and rolled a 20 for his Chilling Touch. Boom, killed Su-Bak-Na in one hit.

That was his third turn in the round, and SBN would have gone right after. So if he had lived, SBN would have gotten an attack back, and then, depending on Initiative could have gotten a second. So, there was a small chance that he could have killed Cyprien instead. But.... a 20 on Chilling Touch leaves no room for argument.

He's a very courteous player, and I wish him the best. Go go Infected's Brother!

Now somebody tell me.... why was I so hapy to explore the wonderful world of online 'Scape? I blame you dok!
Old October 21st, 2012, 02:42 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

it seems regardless of who wins this thing, a lot of us have already won because we have had a chance to play new people, in a new format, with any unit we wanted.

A lot of cool doors seemed to have opened up.

Thanks a ton to the guys who made this happen
Old October 21st, 2012, 02:47 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Well said, Rocktroll.

DS97 & I should be resuming our game in the next 15 minutes or so...
Edit: Or right now, as it were...

Old October 21st, 2012, 03:15 PM

dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Dalu was most kind and sweet as he wiped the floor of my army ONLY using his Incendoborgs..

The beating was brutal. I didnt land a single wound on ANYTHING on his army as he tookout my Nessing, Loup Garoup ( were wolf lord) and Half my dividers before my job mercifully called me away from the game to inspect an ambulance.

Even though we didnt finish the game the end result was plain, Dalu is a very cool player. He explained the rules to me when I had doubts and even pointed out errors I did when I didnt take advantages from my special units againts him. It was a pleasure to get beaten by this guy although I call a rematch againts his borgs some day!
Thank you Rocktroll, it was also a pleasure to meet you.
You are wrong: you landed 6 wounds to Marcu.

Here is a summary.
dalu v. Rocktroll

dalu : Mezzodemon Warmongers x5, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Marcu Esenwein
Rocktroll : Van Nessing, WW Lord, DividersX4, Raelin ROTV

Round 1:
dalu takes Valda with Marcu on turn 1.
Rocktroll takes Heroic Attack with a divider.
The Incendiborgs climbs the hill near Valda.
Dividers comes to meet the Incendiborgs. Some dividers die.

Round 2:
Rocktroll moves the Werewolf (no Moon Frenzy for Van Nessing). The Werewolf is too far to reach the Incendiborgs.
dalu plays the Mezzos on turn 1. With Valda and Range they can hit and kill the divider on Heroic attack.
Rocktroll plays OM2 on Van Nessing, he is too far to reach anything. Then, in a divine Mission (extra-turn with the X), he puts 3 wounds on Marcu with Silver Bolts SA.
Incendiborgs kill Van Nessing during turns 2 and 3.

Next rounds:
The Werewolf and dividers move towards Marcu and the Incendiborgs.
Marcu is killed by dividers, nobody remains on Valda.
The Incendiborgs kill dividers and wound the Werewolf, either with normal attack from height or Flamethrower SA (always 4 attack dice).
Rocktroll must spend one turn to advance Raelin to protect her troops in the combat zone.

Only one success with Cell Divide.

The Werewolf is killed, Raelin receives 1 wound, there are only 5 dividers alive.
Rocktroll decides to grant me victory.
Old October 21st, 2012, 03:23 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

I beat DS97 down. My M-43s came out first, took out two of his Snipers and took Move +2, and then Charos and the Greenscales bowled through the Omnicrons. Omegacron whiffed a defense roll against a Greenscale and then took 2 wounds from Counterstrike and died.

Good game, and good luck coming up from 0-2, DS97!

Old October 21st, 2012, 05:14 PM

UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sorry folks, I must withdraw from the tournament. My hard drive (apparently) fried itself Friday afternoon. I concede our 0-1 match to DaCoda.

Encompassed about by mountain waves

Last edited by UtahScott; October 21st, 2012 at 05:49 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events