Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 21st, 2012, 06:43 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online Heroscape Season 3 - ROUND 2 POSTED

Gents, for those of you who have used Google Hangouts to allow others to listen in on your games..... how do you go about publicizing one's hangout so others can join in?
Old October 21st, 2012, 08:24 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I still have not heard from Fishguy, so I sent in a missing opponent form.
Old October 21st, 2012, 09:15 AM

Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby!

Just out of curiosity, how is InflectedSloth 2-0 with his opponents win total being 2? I would think the most the opposing wins could be would be one since whoever he played this round lost.
Old October 21st, 2012, 09:42 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Just out of curiosity, how is InflectedSloth 2-0 with his opponents win total being 2? I would think the most the opposing wins could be would be one since whoever he played this round lost.
his first round opponent may have won his second game giving his 2
Old October 21st, 2012, 09:45 AM

dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
His Round 1 opponent has won in Round 2.
His Round 2 opponent, of course, won in Round 1.

EDIT: by Kevindola
Old October 21st, 2012, 10:05 AM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

I ended up winning my game with Deroche last night.

His forces held on to the move glyph the entire game, allowing his death chasers to take the fight to my start zone. Fortunately, I was able to keep most of my knights within Raelin's aura, really helping boost their lasting power. I sent two knights after the heroic attack glyph, which they were able to capture (there was only a single death chaser in the glyph's vicinity). The Ogre Warhulk crossed through the middle of the map, but some admittedly lucky attacks on my part were able to kill the ogre before he could do much damage. At this point the death chasers were outnumbered and it would have taken a huge swing in the dice to turn the game around. Deroche was a pleasure to play with.
Old October 21st, 2012, 10:17 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Gents, for those of you who have used Google Hangouts to allow others to listen in on your games..... how do you go about publicizing one's hangout so others can join in?
Hmm... You know what? It's not quite as easy as I thought it would be.

Invite "Public," and then post your Google name. Anyone who wanted to listen (and who was on Google+) could add your name to a Circle (call it like "Heroscapers" or something) and then would be able to see somewhere (haven't tested it yet-you want to be the guinea pig? ) on their profile that you had a Hangout going, and should be able to join it.

So basically, it should be a little more complicated than Skype the first time, and a little easier than Skype every time afterward that the same person has a Hangout. Eventually, it could (probably won't) get to the point that everyone has everyone else's Google accounts in their Scaper circle, and it would be really easy for everybody.

Old October 21st, 2012, 10:35 AM

zck Woo who?

The match of robbdaman (with Havechs army) and me (with Dwarves and indians) should start in 30 minutes or a litle later
Old October 21st, 2012, 10:51 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Hmm... You know what? It's not quite as easy as I thought it would be.

Invite "Public," and then post your Google name. Anyone who wanted to listen (and who was on Google+) could add your name to a Circle (call it like "Heroscapers" or something) and then would be able to see somewhere (haven't tested it yet-you want to be the guinea pig? ) on their profile that you had a Hangout going, and should be able to join it.

So basically, it should be a little more complicated than Skype the first time, and a little easier than Skype every time afterward that the same person has a Hangout. Eventually, it could (probably won't) get to the point that everyone has everyone else's Google accounts in their Scaper circle, and it would be really easy for everybody.
Hey, thanks for the detailed reply AU. That'll really help. Don't think it's feasible for our upcoming game — Infectedsloth's_Brother isn't on Google+ yet, and I'm only beginning to tinker with it — but maybe for Round 3.

Seems as if it's one of those things that would really benefit from a whole bunch of us committing to do it. Perhaps for Round 3? Anybody else willing to commit to joining Google+ so we can really start making Google Hangouts a viable option? Would sure be more social, if the players and audience of a game could all chat/joke/harass each other.
Old October 21st, 2012, 10:52 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by zck View Post
The match of robbdaman (with Havechs army) and me (with Dwarves and indians) should start in 30 minutes or a litle later
I shot you an email. Have to go do family stuff this morning. Set for tomorrow for sure as I have no plans.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 21st, 2012, 11:05 AM

zck Woo who?

It's ok, i thought you was ok for 17h !

So its for tomorrow 20h GMT+1 , good luck and see you !
Old October 21st, 2012, 11:08 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Seems as if it's one of those things that would really benefit from a whole bunch of us committing to do it. Perhaps for Round 3? Anybody else willing to commit to joining Google+ so we can really start making Google Hangouts a viable option? Would sure be more social, if the players and audience of a game could all chat/joke/harass each other.
That's a pretty good idea. If anyone is interested, PM me your Google ID; I'll put together a list. If I get a few people, I'll post the list for everyone to make a Scapers circle out of.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; October 21st, 2012 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Of course, I have the Google IDs of most of you, but I don't know if anyone's interested... ;)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events