Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 15th, 2012, 02:47 PM

ShadowWater is surprisingly tart
Re: Online Heroscape Season 3 - ROUND 1 POSTED

I know that barring scheduling miracles I'm conceding to El Diabolo -- I've had computer issues and missed possible times more than once:/

Old October 15th, 2012, 03:11 PM

Dhyanam is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
So which two players dropped? And who hasn't played? I don't think I've seen the Bothi vs. Twigleg game, but I could have just missed it...
Bothi and OgdenOfValhalla were both no-shows, so Twigleg2 played jcustar07 last night.

The only games I don't remember seeing posted are Dhyanam v. KeepCalmAndDraftHulk, DragonSLayer2 v. kevindola, Major Q23 v. zck, so the other two games are probably from that set.
KeepCalm and I had a crazy close game. He drafted Charos with the greenscales and I went with Q9/Laglor/Krav. I came out firing at his front line using Q9 with 10 range while he rushed the treasure with Charos. Q9 was able to take out a few greenscale, but after getting the heroic rune and advancing the his army rather quickly, I was starting to get worried. He immediately engaged Q9 and took half of Q9's life in one bite. The greenscales went around back and engaged Raelin pinning her down. I surrounded Charos with my Marro, but not attacking for fear of counterstrike, then disengaged with Q9 (no damage) and continued picking the greenscales off Raelin and slowly wearing down Charos. Got about 4 damage on the dragon when I decided to bring in the Krav to start thinning out the greenscale from range now that Q9 was surrounded by knights. After seeing all my markers on Krav, Charos disengages my 2 remaining Marro (2 skulls) and engages the Krav, which I thought was a great move. I decided to risk firing away even at the risk of losing Krav to counterstrike. The dice fell in my favor and I got Charos to 8 damage. By the time the smoke cleared Q9 and the Marro had wiped out most of his greenscale but he had wiped out my Krav, Raelin, and all but one Marro.

I thought I had the game in the bag when a knight rolled 2 skulls on Q9 and I whiffed with 8 dice, finishing him off. I was left with Laglor and Otonashi against 4 phantom knights, 2 greenscale, and Charos with 1 Life. Not looking good. His whole army was all up in my start zone, so in a desparate move I decided to move Laglor in a position where he could engage all 3 remaining knights and Charos. I use the special attack on the knights and continue rolling the Valkyrie symbol 3 times in a row, getting 4 attacks! I finish off all but one knight in one turn. Charos then takes half my life with one bite and the greenscale fail at taking down the final Marro they are engaged with. From there I decide to disengage (1 skull) with Laglor, gain height, and take a normal attack against Charos, 4 v 5. I roll 3 skulls to his 2 shields barely killing him off. He proceeds to take down my final Marro with the greenscale, and then I autoload the final greenscales ending the game. In the end I'm left with Otonashi and Laglor with 2 Life.

All in all really fun game. KeepCalm is actually my little brother, so I thought it was funny we got matched up first round. We both had a great time and are looking forward to more games. This online interface is pretty sweet so thanks to everyone who put this tournament together.
Old October 15th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

If you were brothers, you could have asked for a new opponent. Still, I guess you guys knew when you could play.
Old October 15th, 2012, 04:05 PM

zck Woo who?

So i talk with frenchies and i decide to let the judge decide about my no game with Major, he can't play this evening and i can't play tomorrow, sorry.

And i hope we'll can find a timescale to play with my next opponent
Old October 15th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by zck View Post
If we don't manage to play this evening, i concede the win to Major.

It's hard for me to match my playtime with american's timescale sorry
Hang on a sec, I don't think that's fair. I think the win should go to you, since MQ23 was AWOL for like the first 5 days.
I have to agree. International matchups are going to be harder for everyone but if zck was available or at least willing to try and schedule it would only be fair her gets it.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 15th, 2012, 04:22 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
If you were brothers, you could have asked for a new opponent. Still, I guess you guys knew when you could play.
Indeed - if I had known, I would have re-drawn you guys into less familiar matchups. But as long as you guys were happy, I'm happy.

Starting in round 3, we will no longer do any rearranging of match-ups among the undefeated players to avoid these situations. As it happens, we didn't rearrange any of the games involving 1-0 players this time around, anyway.

Match-ups will probably be posted by 6 PM Eastern. We are still getting the google doc ready, but we wanted to post the match-ups quickly so that players could start scheduling games and making their army picks.

Last edited by dok; October 15th, 2012 at 04:38 PM.
Old October 15th, 2012, 05:54 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Week 2 Pairings

The Google doc maps are not available just yet (ETA is very late tonight), but Week 2 pairings have already been determined and are announcing them right away so that you can begin scheduling.

The following players are 1-0 and will play each other as follows:

The twigleg2 v. Hivelord pool of armies is:
* Sir Gilbert, Knights of Weston x3, 4th Massachusetts Line x3 (drop one)
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior, Zombies of Morindan x7
* Deathreavers x2, Horned Skull Brutes x2, Fen Hydra, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs
* Cyprien, Sonya, Marcu, Skeletons x3
twigleg2 won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The XDVincent v. Toogwick_tuk pool of armies is:
* 4th Massachusetts Line x4, Knights of Weston x2, Raelin (ROTV), Eldgrim
* Black Wyrmling x5, White Wymling x4, Red Wymling x4, Blue Wyrmling x4
* Tor-Kul-Na, Marrden Nagrubs x3, Phantom Knights x3, Isamu
* Raelin, Warforged Soldiers x3, Heirloom, Siege
Toogwick_tuk won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The Boromir96 v. xorlof pool of armies is:
* Cyprien,Sonya,Raelin,Isamu,Stingersx4
* Sir Gilbert, KoWx3 4thx3
* Cyprien, Sonya, Minions x3
* Tor-Kul-Na, Nagrubs x3, Raelin, Phantom Knights x2
Boromir96 won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The thesparkleinyourwater v. dok pool of armies is:
* Mohican River Tribe x4, Brave Arrow, Zetacron, Venoc Warlord, Marcu Esenwein
* Minions of Utgar x3, Atlaga, Airborne Elite
* Raelin RotV, Tor-Kul-Na, Marrden Nagrubs x3, Agent Skahen, Marcu
* Deathreavers x2, Fen Hydra, White Wyrmling x3, Red Wyrmling x4, Black Wyrmling x4
dok won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The Anonymous v. n00b pool of armies is:
* Venoc Vipers x4, Armoc Vipers x2, Elite Onyx Vipers, Venoc Warlord, Marcu
* Mind Flayer Mastermind x2, 4th Massachusets Line x4, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Isamu, Otonashi
* Knights of Weston x4, Finn, Eldgrim, Siege, Marcu
* Raelin ROTV, Warforged x3, Heirloom, Krav Maga, Isamu, Otonashi
n00b won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The MegaSilver v. Foudzing pool of armies is:
* Venoc Warlord, Venoc Vipers x6, Major Q10, Kyntela Gwyn
* Omegacron, Snipers x2, Repulsors x3, Marcu, Isamu
* 3xDeathreavers, Krav Maga, Fen Hydra, Brunak, Finn
* 3xGladiatrons, 2xBlastatrons, Raelin, 2xBlack Wyrmling, 1xRed Wyrmling
Foudzing won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The Crixus33 v. toastman56 pool of armies is:
* Krug, Grimnak, Nerak, Isamu, Heavy Gruts x1, Blade Gruts x2, Arrow Gruts x2
* Sgt. Drake (ROTV), Sir Gilbert, Eldgrim, Knights of Weston x2, 4th Mass x2
* Marro Stingers x7, Raelin RotV, Guilty McCreech
* Blastatrons x3, Gladiatrons x3, Laglor
toastman56 won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The dalu v. Rocktroll pool of armies is:
* Mezzodemon Warmongers x5, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Marcu Esenwein
* Varkaanan Blade Dancers x4, Krav Maga Agents, Laglor
* Van Nessing, WW Lord, DividersX4, Raelin ROTV
* Syvaris, Spartacus, Capuans X3, Marcu
dalu won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The Sixthflagbearer v. Bengi pool of armies is:
* Warriors of Ashra x5, Raelin, Cyprien, Sonya
* Dividers x5, Su-Bak-Na, Nagrubs x2, Zetacron
* Minions x2, Protectors x2, Atlaga
* MacDirks x3, Alistair MacDirk, Eldgrimm, Zettians, Raelin
Sixthflagbearer won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The The CEE v. Deroche pool of armies is:
* Cyprien, Sonya, Marcu, Skeletons of Annellintia x3
* Mogrimm Forgehammer, Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Axegrinders x3, Krav Maga Agents
* Knights of Weston x4, Sir Gilbert, Raelin, Johnny Shotgun Sullivan
* Death Chasers of Thesk x6, Ogre Warhulk, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider
Deroche won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The El Diabolo v. infectedsloth pool of armies is:
* Knights of Weston x3 Gilbert, Nilf, eldgrim
* Spartacus. Crixus Capuans x3 Guilty McReech
* Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Axegrinders x4, Kira Jax
* Zetacron, Goblin Cutters x4, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Atlaga
infectedsloth won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The zck v. robbdaman pool of armies is:
* 5x Phantom Knights, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs
* 2x Axegrinders of the Burning Forge, 4xMohican River Tribe, Brave Arrow, Darrak Ambershard
* Havech Eradicators x5, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior
* Death Knights x5, Skull Demons x3, Dumutef Guard, Isamu
robbdaman won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The Dhyanam v. kevindola pool of armies is:
* Laglor, Major Q9, Otonashi, Raelin (RotV), Krav Maga, Marro Warriors
* Charros, Greenscale Warriors x3, Phantom Knights x2
* Zelrig, Fen Hydra, 10th Regiment of the Foot x3
* Cyprien Esenwein, Iron Golem, Phantom Knights x 4
kevindola won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The following players are 0-1 and will play each other as follows:

The DaCoda v. UtahScott pool of armies is:
* Sujoah , Fyorlag Spiders x6 , Wyvern
* Venoc Warlord , Elite Onyx , Armoc Vipers x 2, Venoc Vipers x3, Water Elemental x2
* Skeletons of Annellintia x4, Iskra Esenwein, Retchets of Bogdan, Isamu
* Horned Skull Brutes x4, Goblin Cutters x3, Raelin
UtahScott won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The DrummerScaper97 v. awesomeunleashed pool of armies is:
* Ne-Gok-Sa, Grok Riders x3, Marro Warriors
* Charos, Greenscales x3, M-43 Resistance Fighters x2, Isamu
* Cyprien, Gladiatrons x3, Blastatrons x2, Marcu
* Omegacron, Zetacron, Omnicron Snipers x1, Omnicron Repulsors x4, Air Elemental
awesomeunleashed won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The Smithy Winfred v. Fishguy1 pool of armies is:
* Major Q9, Microcorp x2, Krav Maga, Marcu, Guilty
* Marro Stingers x4, Ne-Gok-Sa, Me-Burq-Sa, Sir Hawthorne, Isamu, Marro Warriors
* Keldar, Sgt. Drake (rotv), Airborne Elite, Evar Scarcarver, Omnicron Snipers x1
* Darrak Ambershard, Krav Maga agents, Syvarris, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Feral Troll x1, Warriors of Ashra x1
Fishguy1 won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The ladidadi.davis v. KeepCalmAndDraftHulk pool of armies is:
* Marcus Decimus Gallus, 10th Regiment of Foot x5, Me-Burq-Sa
* Black Wyrmling x10, Red Wyrmling x7, Marcu
* FyorlagSpiders x3, MacDirk Warriors, Warriors of Ashra, Wyvvern, Alastair MacDirk, Brave Arrow, Isamu, Otonashi
* Drow Chainfighter, Death Knights of Valkrill, Goblin Cutters x2, Horned Skull Brutes x3, Krug
KeepCalmAndDraftHulk won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The Chill v. vegietarian18 pool of armies is:
* Marro Stingers x5, Cyprien Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (ROTV)
* Greenscale Warriors x2, Nilfheim, Phantom Knights x3, Isamu
* Arashara Goshiri, Sacred Band x3, Parmenio, Raelin, Isamu
* Skeletons of Anellintia x3, Cyprien, Sonya, Marcu
vegietarian18 won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The Infectedsloth's Brother v. Typhon2222 pool of armies is:
* Phantom Knights x4, Sonya, Cyprien, Marro Warriors
* Warforged Soldiers x4, Atlaga, Kaemon Awa
* Death Knights x4, Skull Demons x4, Air Elemental x1
* Havech Eradicators x4, Su-Bak-Na, Isamu
Infectedsloth's Brother won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The Vydar v. GTigers55 pool of armies is:
* Ullar: Charos, Syvarris, Greenscales x3, Theracus
* Vydar: Q10, Nakitas, Gorillinators, Warforged x2, Otonashi
* Nilfheim, Sir Gilbert, Eldgrim, Knights x3
* Grimnak, Nerak, Mimring, Heavy Gruts x3
GTigers55 won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The orcelfarmyone v. Kinseth pool of armies is:
* 5x Heavy Gruts, Grimnak, Nerak, Isamu
* 4x Knights of Weston, Sir Gilbert, Finn, Eldgrim, Guilty McCreech
* Phantom Knights x3, Fen Hydra x2, Marro Warriors, Air Elemental
* Goblin Cutters x3, Cyprien, Sonya, Major Q9
Kinseth won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The jcustar07 v. DragonSLayer2 pool of armies is:
* Gladiatrons x2, Blastatrons x2, Marrden Hounds x1, Sonlen
* Deathreavers x2, Omnicron Repulsors x3, Krav Maga Agents, Sgt. Drake (RotV), Agent Skahen
* Zelrig, Guilty, Isamu, Marro Stingers x5
* Samuel Brown, Alaster MacDirk, 4th Mass x5
DragonSLayer2 won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The Filthy the Clown v. BlackWolf23 pool of armies is:
* Spartacus, Priscus, Capuan Gladiators x3, Marcu Esenwein
* Mindflayer Mastermind, Ornak, Deathwalker 8000, Fen Hydra, Blade Gruts x2
* Venoc Warlord, Venoc Vipers x4, Aubrien Archers x3, Air Elemental, Isamu
* Major X17, Krav Maga, Phantom Knights x 3, Zetacron, Red Wyrmling, Black Wyrmling
BlackWolf23 won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The Rosencrantz v. TheLegendaryIrishSword pool of armies is:
* Airborne Elite, Zombies x7 (sit one)
* Major Q10, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV), Marcu Esenwein, 4th Massachusetts Line x4
* Fen Hydra x2 (240), Phantom Knights x3 (210), Raelin (80)
* Deathreavers x2 (80), Siege (120), Major Q10 (150), Moltenclaw (170), Otonashi (10)
TheLegendaryIrishSword won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The Neo v. Soundwarp SG-1 pool of armies is:
* Romans x3, Tarn Viking Warriors, Marcus, Ne-Gok-Sa, Valguard, Guilty
* Charos, Greenscales x 3, Airborne Elite, Marcu, Isamu
* Omnicron Snipers x2, Omegacron, Omnicron Repulsors x3, Kira Jax
* Venoc Vipers x4, Armoc Vipers x2, Venoc Warlord, Zetacron, Brave Arrow, Isamu
Soundwarp SG-1 won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old October 15th, 2012, 06:00 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online Heroscape Season 3 - ROUND 2 POSTED

Quick Picks:

Spoiler Alert!
Old October 15th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh Megasilver... what a surprise.

I choose second army choice.
Choose your army, sir.

Last edited by Foudzing; October 15th, 2012 at 07:26 PM.
Old October 15th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
Oh MegaSilver... what a surprise.

I choose second army choice.
Choose your army, sir.
Oh, I dared you a while back to a game to prove to you that Vipers ARE competitive. I think the TDs here realized that...

So, to hold to that condition, I'm running VIPERS.

Choose your army, then in PM we'll discuss time.
Old October 15th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What are the glyphs for this week?
Old October 15th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Move +2 and heroic attack.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events