Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Closed Thread

Old September 28th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Collection for Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
KnobleSavage & Garenex--if you don't hear something from Onacara by Monday, shoot me a PM and I'll try sending him an email to make sure everything is alright with him.
I will too as I also bought some stuff.
Old September 28th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds good orcelfarmyone. The same offer applies to anyone who has ordered something from this collection.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old September 28th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well, Onacara does have his title for a reason...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old September 28th, 2012, 04:36 PM

KnobleSavage is surprisingly tart

Thanks guys.
Old September 28th, 2012, 06:06 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey guys...i just found out this morning that he hasn't mailed the stuff out so I just went and picked everything up from him and will mail it out myself in the morning.
I will send tracking numbers to the email your paypal is linked to.

Anthony
Old September 28th, 2012, 07:13 PM

Advent Cloud is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Very Interested in purchasing Fortress of the Valkyrie $12. Just let me know what I need to do thanks.
Old September 28th, 2012, 07:52 PM

KnobleSavage is surprisingly tart

Thanks for the update Anthony.
Old September 28th, 2012, 08:35 PM

Garenex rolls all skulls baby! Garenex rolls all skulls baby! Garenex rolls all skulls baby! Garenex rolls all skulls baby!

Aye, thanks for the update. No worries.
Old September 29th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks as well.
Old September 29th, 2012, 09:51 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

Dud just got his license - you'd think he'd be eager to drive to the post office. But yeah, thanks for the update.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old October 1st, 2012, 08:38 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Did everyone get the tracking numbers I sent through PayPal?

PS if anyone has any questions or problems please email me as I'm not on here all the time this way you will get a quicker response too to any questions.

thecardboardjungle@gmail.com

Thanks
Anthony

Last edited by Onacara; October 1st, 2012 at 08:45 PM.
Old October 1st, 2012, 09:04 PM

Garenex rolls all skulls baby! Garenex rolls all skulls baby! Garenex rolls all skulls baby! Garenex rolls all skulls baby!

I received it. Thanks!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales