Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old May 4th, 2015, 10:32 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Lurk

I do a fair chunk of lurking on this thread but given that most of my best scape ideas tend to be fictional characters it might not be a terrible idea for me to join the TREX bandwagon. I tend to comment more the more I know about a character however.

~Dysole, who definitely used the Doctor card here as inspiration for as of yet unfinished Doctor Who customs
Old May 4th, 2015, 01:35 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

By all means all. If you're interested, start posting. If you don't know the character, your input may still have value. You may still understand mechanics and power levels, you may have understanding based on the context of our previous comments; you may have wiki'd the character in question. In short, the more the merrier.

Current version of Dexter reads:
Character Name: Dexter Morgan
Name of TV Show: Dexter
Genre: Crime Drama
Faction: Valkril

Race: Human
Type: Unique Hero
Class: Serial Killer
Personality: Precise
Size: 5

Life: 4
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 3
Defense: 3

BLOOD SPLATTER ANALYST
If any figures were wounded last turn, instead of taking this turn normally with Dexter Morgan, you may take a turn with any Lawman hero or Lawmen squad you control. If a figure was destroyed last turn, Dexter Morgan and Lawmen figures you control will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

CODE OF HARRY
* Dexter Morgan can move through all figures.
* Dexter Morgan can add 3 to his Attack value when attacking Utgar figures.
* Dexter Morgan can't attack if he is adjacent to more than one figure.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old May 4th, 2015, 01:52 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Lurk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Are you guys excepting new members of your design thread on here, I love this idea and would love to be part of it if you have me. If not, I'll still drool over you guys stuff you create.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I do a fair chunk of lurking on this thread but given that most of my best scape ideas tend to be fictional characters it might not be a terrible idea for me to join the TREX bandwagon. I tend to comment more the more I know about a character however.

~Dysole, who definitely used the Doctor card here as inspiration for as of yet unfinished Doctor Who customs
Actually, this is a very good time to add some new members, as I have decided to step away from this project. It's been fun, but I just don't have the time with RL (work especially) and the time I need to spend on HoSS. Adding TREX and Dysole would more than make up for my absence (way, way more).

Once you decide who will be your new card guru, I would be happy to forward the MSE files if it be helpful. The Sortable Index is available in the Downloads section. Feel free to have someone take over the Display thread as well.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 4th, 2015, 04:42 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
MSE

I'm pretty handy with it although I'm still uncertain on how to edit directly in MSE.

~Dysole, hoping to not have too many fingers in too many pots
Old May 4th, 2015, 06:11 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I don't do anything with MSE but I am very proficient with Photoshop. I work quite a bit, but am getting a couple weekends off here and there as of lately.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 4th, 2015, 06:14 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have no problem making the cards, however they wont be quite as official looking as mac's. I do not have the font that is on the Official Cards. Here is an example of one of the cards I have made.

If this does not bother anyone then all I will need mac to send me is the HoF logo that we put on the cards.

Edit: And before you judge, I made this with my daughters in mind
Old May 4th, 2015, 06:46 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
Let it go, man.
Old May 5th, 2015, 10:45 AM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
Let it go, man.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 5th, 2015, 01:10 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Here is the list from the OP:
@Balantai
@Lamaclown
@JC McMinis
Taeblewalker
@mac122
@Machineking
@McHotcakes
@Confred

On that list, I'm pretty sure Balantai and Llamaclown are not active. And mac is stepping down. So that means we can add
@TREX and @Dysole pretty easily.

I propose a new order:
@JC McMinis
@TREX
@Dysole
Taeblewalker
@Machineking
@McHotcakes
@Confred

Let me know if there are any perceived problems with that order. Anyone in this new rotation who decides they aren't interested anymore, speak up now.

Old May 5th, 2015, 05:53 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am fine with the new order. Is everyone ok with me taking over the making of the cards? Oh and mac if you are still watching this do you have a Valkrill blank card that does not have the fog where the picture goes...because I do not.
Old May 5th, 2015, 06:01 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I am fine with the new order. Is everyone ok with me taking over the making of the cards? Oh and mac if you are still watching this do you have a Valkrill blank card that does not have the fog where the picture goes...because I do not.
I just PM'd JC. I'll work with him to transfer any files he needs to create the cards.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 5th, 2015, 06:13 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Awesome, thanks guys. Its too bad your stepping down from this @mac122 , But I'll still get to enjoy your work from HOSS. This should be really fun. And if you do need any help making the cards, I've made quite a few of them over the years in Photoshop.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum