Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old May 4th, 2017, 12:19 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
So, I just happened upon this guy's blog. http://heroscapefinished.blogspot.co...3_archive.html
Question is, do any of these cards (Wonder Woman, John Stewart, Flash, Darkseid) look familiar?
Poke around a bit more. Most of what he has posted are "familiar". His Fantastic Four set, his Mutant Menace set...etc. Idiot even has Self-Importance on Penguin...I mean come on...don't steal the bad ones.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 4th, 2017, 12:53 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I want to call this to the attention of some of the "old guard", so @IAmBatman @Griffin @GreyOwl @A3n @Hahma @whitestuff @NecroBlade @Balantai @Matt Helm
This seems like a long list of losers... Good riddance to 'em!
Old May 4th, 2017, 01:33 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
So, I just happened upon this guy's blog. http://heroscapefinished.blogspot.co...3_archive.html
Question is, do any of these cards (Wonder Woman, John Stewart, Flash, Darkseid) look familiar?
Poke around a bit more. Most of what he has posted are "familiar". His Fantastic Four set, his Mutant Menace set...etc. Idiot even has Self-Importance on Penguin...I mean come on...don't steal the bad ones.
wOOOOw! Screw that guy!

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old May 4th, 2017, 06:25 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
He definitely talks about C3G, but doesn't mention the name. Something you young'uns probably don't know is that Tom used to correspond with Bats and Griff. At one point he said that he'd do a review of World's Finest if we sent him a copy. He didn't realize it was a custom fan-made project at first.
I believe Bats sent him some rebased mini's and cards at one time. Tom reimbursed him of course.
This did indeed happen. He asked for Street Fighter stuff, but we hadn't done it at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I wonder why he didn't just come out and say C3G?
Probably as a courtesy to us. Undo Hasbro attention isn't necessarily helpful (not that we're doing anything wrong, because we're not and haven't, just that big companies can get prickly about their licenses sometimes).

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
Quote:
I want to call this to the attention of some of the "old guard", so @IAmBatman @Griffin @GreyOwl @A3n @Hahma @whitestuff @NecroBlade @Balantai @Matt Helm
This seems like a long list of losers... Good riddance to 'em!
Buuuuurn!!

Oh, wait, you mean me?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 4th, 2017, 06:38 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Watched the video: three notes

1. Sentinels of the Multiverse should be number two (really love this game) and Marvel Heroscape should be number one.
2. The Baccarat card from Sentinels is not an official card. I don't know their customs universe well enough, but I do know they have a pretty active "Cauldron" project making them (on BGG, I believe), so I bet that's their work. Cool of Tom to throw so much support to customs communities.
3. Yeah, we did go insane! Sounds like he started getting some on his own after I stopped getting them to him, based on the numbers he's saying he's played with (I only sent him the World's Finest and about a wave's worth of stuff, if I'm recalling correctly).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 4th, 2017, 09:32 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Watched the video: three notes

1. Sentinels of the Multiverse should be number two (really love this game) and Marvel Heroscape should be number one.
2. The Baccarat card from Sentinels is not an official card. I don't know their customs universe well enough, but I do know they have a pretty active "Cauldron" project making them (on BGG, I believe), so I bet that's their work. Cool of Tom to throw so much support to customs communities.
3. Yeah, we did go insane! Sounds like he started getting some on his own after I stopped getting them to him, based on the numbers he's saying he's played with (I only sent him the World's Finest and about a wave's worth of stuff, if I'm recalling correctly).
So the other "Bajillion" he got himself.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 4th, 2017, 11:43 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 4th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
Quote:
C3G didn't make the cut?
Or maybe it did?It kind of made the cut, he mentions all the great things about CG3 but never states the name or website specifically. At least Marvelscape is on the list of his top ten.
My first thought was he left it open to include all the custom supers, not just C3G.

Lots of really cool designs floating around.

It was really cool that SuperScape was #2 and HeroClix did not make the cut. I certainly do not wish ill will on HeroClix as they are the main supplier of super minis but I think it shows the difference in quality of game play.

Thank you to the Originals. We continue your cause with pride.
Old May 4th, 2017, 07:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Off to see GotG2 tonight!
Old May 4th, 2017, 08:59 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodaking View Post
off to see gotg2 tonight!
lucky.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 5th, 2017, 02:03 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodaking View Post
off to see gotg2 tonight!
lucky.
Odd that you would change all the capital letters to lower case.

Really enjoyed the movie! I wouldn't say it was as good as the first one but that one is pretty hard to top. Still lots of fun.

Spoiler Alert!
Old May 5th, 2017, 03:35 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Wait, you didn't think this was better?!? I have to disagree. This one I had high expectations for and it topped them. The whole theater was laughing at times that I missed a few lines of dialogue. Even the credits were funny. Best movie credits, IMO. Also, The Last Jedi trailer.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape