Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old April 12th, 2012, 05:03 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Good idea! I'd modify it a little:

VITRULMITE ENDURANCE
At the start of each round, if there is are 4 or more wounds on this card, you may remove one Wound Marker from this card. When defending against a normal attack from a figure who is not a Vitrulmite, if at least one shield is rolled, the most wounds Invincible can take from this attack is one.
I like it. He's definitely hard to kill yet because of one-shield defense, but he fights even harder when he's about to go down. Some pretty cool theme there. We might finally have a winner!
Old April 12th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hellboy

RIGHT HAND OF DOOM SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 6

What should it do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 12th, 2012, 05:41 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Hellboy

Range 1. Attack 6

What should it do?
Open up the gates of hades, inviting doom to all.
Old April 12th, 2012, 05:46 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:

VITRULMITE ENDURANCE
At the start of each round, if there is are 4 or more wounds on this card, you may remove one Wound Marker from this card. When defending against a normal attack from a figure who is not a Vitrulmite, if at least one shield is rolled, the most wounds Invincible can take from this attack is one.
Good idea, bad spelling! Its VILTRUMITE ENDURANCE.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old April 12th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Hellboy

Range 1. Attack 6

What should it do?
The player who controls Hellboy must shout BOOM! when using this special attack.

Also, the latest suggestion for 'Vince's healing sounds good to me. It'll keep the healing down and seems to be a good compromise.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 12th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Hellboy

Range 1. Attack 6

What should it do?
I know knockback is an optional rule but what if HB's Right Hand of Doom had a built in knockback function. Maybe, something along the lines of . . . "Move the targeted figure back one space for each skull rolled during HB's RHoDSA."

Terribly worded, I know, I'm just trying to throw out a conceptual idea.
Old April 12th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Here's an idea, keeping the healing factor but keeping the "continue fighting without insides" theme. I really liked Hellfire's phrasing of it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
There is a endurance factor to Invincible's healing . . . He can take a beating. The way I see it, he doesn't heal so that he can endure but he endures so that he can heal.
LAST-DITCH DEDICATION
If Invincible would be destroyed, do not remove him from the battlefield. After rolling for initiative, if there at least 6 Wound Markers on this card, remove Invincible from the battlefield.

So, if he's destroyed, he can keep on fighting and has a CHANCE at surviving until the next round. He stuffs his guts back in and, if no one else wounds him, he can heal up and keep going. It makes him an A1 target but still.
I like it. But if REJ is looking for something else I think there are still ways to maintain this theme in other ways. The latest idea for Margloth seems to do a pretty nice job of keeping w/ the endure to heal theme.
Old April 12th, 2012, 10:19 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Hellboy

Range 1. Attack 6

What should it do?
You can reroll all dice that do not show skulls once?
Old April 12th, 2012, 10:43 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Hellboy

Range 1. Attack 6

What should it do?
Maybe

Range 1. Attack 6.
If Hellboy inflicts one or more wounds on a small or medium figure with this special attack, you may choose up to 3 empty spaces in a straight line from the defending figure and place that figure on any of the chosen spaces. A figure moved by this special attack never takes any leaving engagement attacks. A figure moved by this special attack can receive any falling damage that may apply.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old April 13th, 2012, 01:16 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I'd rather see it work better against big targets. Maybe add to his attack or subtract from their defense when attacking Event Heroes or Large/Huge figures.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 13th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

CONAN

Human
Unique Hero
Barbarian
Driven(?), (Melancholy & Mirth)?

Size: Medium 5

Life: 6

Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 3
Defense: 4

BY THIS AXE, I RULE...

When attacking with Conan all skulls rolled count for one additional hit. When defending with Conan against an adjacent figure, each shield rolled counts for one additional block.

KNOW THIS O' PRINCE
At the end of each round you may reveal an X Order Marker on this card and take an immediate turn with Conan. After taking a turn using Know this O' Prince, place a Wound Marker on this card.

CIMMERIAN CLIMBING
When counting spaces for Conan's movement, count elevation changes of up to 2 levels as one space. You may ignore Conan's height when moving up levels of terrain.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 13th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
VITRULMITE ENDURANCE
At the start of each round, if there is at least 1 Order Marker and 4 wounds on this card, you may remove one Wound Marker from this card. When defending against a normal attack from a figure who is not Vitrulmite, the most wounds Invincible can take is one.
Quote:

VITRULMITE ENDURANCE

I think it fits him thematically, and is a fresh new ability, which is also nice. I think we have a winner. Great job!

What's the ettique for updating a design, once it has been voted in to the public design phase? I know once the "Book" begins you wait 24 hours before making any changes. The changes I'd like to make are: drop Lava Resisit, add the line about Viltrumite's, change the heal mechanic to the one above on his Endurance Ability. Add straight line condition to his Super Punch. Seem's to be the direction we should begin with. Quozl said earlier it would be OK but that was before more changs was made.

T-spinny that is a great re-design on Conan. I think it is much better than the previous one. You can continue to count on my vote next round.

C3G team building links.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy