Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Notices

Old June 5th, 2018, 09:39 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: GenCon 2018 Events?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
There is a reason I have this picture and it's not because you are in it.
There's nothing I can say here that doesn't get me in trouble with either you or your son.

Can we go back to how WOOKIE just totally ruins the pic?

Old June 5th, 2018, 10:59 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Do you know what year that picture is from Lone Wolf -- Looks like 2015?
Old June 5th, 2018, 12:44 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
Do you know what year that picture is from Lone Wolf -- Looks like 2015?
The Metadata says 2012.
Old June 5th, 2018, 01:23 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

My first GenCon, first tournament game Thursday morning (4x440 I believe) against Necroblade. Necro won. One of us played death chasers. Didn't think my hair was that grey in 2012.
Old June 5th, 2018, 06:22 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I was going to say that's way older than 2015 if I have long hair! I think that may have been my first GenCon, in fact.
@Dragon Ruler 4x400 maybe? Death Chasers like to play at every 50 points, not sure I would've made a 440-pt Chaser army.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 5th, 2018, 07:07 PM

Could have been 4 x 400. Was definitely a 4 x something and one of us was using chasers.
Old June 6th, 2018, 06:22 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
one of us was using chasers.
Quote:
Necro won.
These statements do sound correct, though.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 6th, 2018, 07:06 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wookie Rocks.

I can not wait for this year,

Orange Mailman - we on for late night 1,000 pt armies again?

I would like to make 1,000 pt armies with only HS stuff, up to 500 in squads, the reast Heros? Anyone interested?

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old June 7th, 2018, 07:12 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
I would like to make 1,000 pt armies with only HS stuff, up to 500 in squads, the reast Heros? Anyone interested?
I'd be interested in doing that...are you thinking one of the custom matches slots?
Old June 7th, 2018, 11:41 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

the open time at night, 9 pm tickets, although I am sure we could show up earlier? Last Year both nights Orange Mailman and me where gaming, he has preset 1000 pt armies with the CVS custom stuff ( super heros ) - I had never used them and loved it, he really had the teams set up perfectly ( some had squads, some all heros ). I will do that again, but would love to have a few matches with pure HS ( Marro, orcs, Samurai's , drow's, and a few others would make awesome armies with so much synergy , the gladiators steam rolling over things ). Just throwing it out there I will have a few 1,000 pts armies ready to rumble. Just a 1,000 in heros could be a whole lot of fun.).

OK it is called custom matches?
But I see it is from 9 -11? it use to be till all night I think, or till 3 or 4, Maybe since it is moved to the stadium it is not open all night? But the game library is over there, I thought it was 24/7, has that changed also? Darn it, if so then that is a real bummer.

Old June 7th, 2018, 11:59 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post

OK it is called custom matches?
But I see it is from 9 -11? it use to be till all night I think, or till 3 or 4, Maybe since it is moved to the stadium it is not open all night? But the game library is over there, I thought it was 24/7, has that changed also? Darn it, if so then that is a real bummer.
Hendal, you can stay as long as you want. The reason it's only scheduled for 2 hours has more to do with a Gen Con cost / GM thing.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; June 7th, 2018 at 12:04 PM. Reason: You'll just have to cover up whatever maps you're using when you're done
Old June 7th, 2018, 01:07 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Thanks Matthais -- that is so good to know, the whole day playing HS is not enough for some of us, so add on another 4 or 5 hours for me, hehe, Hendal does his happy Dance!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con