Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old November 17th, 2017, 12:19 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Isn't there a unit in playtesting with Opportunist as a power?
Old November 17th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Bol has received 4 Yea votes to review (Scytale, superfrog, Ixe, and BiggaBullfrog) and moves forward in the process.
Old November 17th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Just a small question... who is "Ankle Shank" named a few times in Bol subscription post ?

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old November 17th, 2017, 12:37 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Just a small question... who is "Ankle Shank" named a few times in Bol subscription post ?
I don't think I understand what you are asking. What is a subscription post?
Old November 17th, 2017, 12:39 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Quote:
Oh, I think I understand what you are asking - Ankle Shank, as mentioned in the submission post, is one of his abilities. It is a "what", not a "who".
Old November 17th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Ohpss, *submission, not subscription !! Sorry about that. ^^

The notes coming along with Bol submission mention a lot of times "Ankle Shank" instead of Bol... I guess.
Edit : Ah okay, understood !! Sorry, looks like a completely missed the second power name when reading the notes..! Sounded like a name for me.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old November 17th, 2017, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ohpss, *submission, not subscription !! Sorry about that. ^^

The notes coming along with Bol submission mention a lot of times "Ankle Shank" instead of Bol... I guess.
Edit : Ah okay, understood !! Sorry, looks like a completely missed the second power name when reading the notes..! Sounded like a name for me.
No worries! I'm just glad everything is understood
Old November 17th, 2017, 01:27 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm excited about Bol! I really hope he finds his way through the approval process. If there is one glaring need in Heroscape, if you ask me, it's more 10-20 point filler units. Isamu finds his way into almost every game at my house -- by FAR the most used hero. Some variety would be fantastic. I've always felt like there should be about a dozen or more heroes in this point range and instead, we have 4 (2x 10, 2x 20). Never understood that.

Sounds like some are questioning whether Ankle Shank would really be needed in this design. I'd like to argue that "yes, it is". This is the ability that serves variety. Filler units would be best having a niche that they can fill. 10 points left to draft? Opponent has large and huge figures? Bol is the answer. Opponent has wild figures? Otonashi is the answer. Opponent has Jandar figures? Isamu. None of the above? Isamu.

Let's see more designs like this! Nice job @The Dewk
Old November 21st, 2017, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
I'm excited about Bol! I really hope he finds his way through the approval process. If there is one glaring need in Heroscape, if you ask me, it's more 10-20 point filler units. Isamu finds his way into almost every game at my house -- by FAR the most used hero. Some variety would be fantastic. I've always felt like there should be about a dozen or more heroes in this point range and instead, we have 4 (2x 10, 2x 20). Never understood that.

Sounds like some are questioning whether Ankle Shank would really be needed in this design. I'd like to argue that "yes, it is". This is the ability that serves variety. Filler units would be best having a niche that they can fill. 10 points left to draft? Opponent has large and huge figures? Bol is the answer. Opponent has wild figures? Otonashi is the answer. Opponent has Jandar figures? Isamu. None of the above? Isamu.

Let's see more designs like this! Nice job @The Dewk
Thanks very much! It sounds like we have a lot of the same thoughts.
Old November 27th, 2017, 05:35 PM

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Bol has passed United Fanscape Review and moves forward in the process.
Old November 27th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Dang....7 units now under the review process...you guys have your work cut out for ya ;-P

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 28th, 2017, 01:40 PM

Who likes statistics? I like statistics. Here are a few concerning the SoV.
  • The SoV opened with six Judges. Our newest Judge, BiggaBullfrog, is 14th addition, the 20th overall.
  • There have been 183 unit submissions consisting of 138 unique units(1)(2).
  • Those submissions are from 70 different creators(3) and 74 different submitters.
  • Of the 183, only 25 (14%) have been submitted by someone other than one of the unit's creators.
  • Of the 183, 98 were rejected. 85 (46%) went to next stage.
  • The Judges have written a combined total of 209 reviews(4), with 112 Yea votes (54%) and 97 Nay votes.
  • Of the 85 units that have gone to voting, 78 are finished. Of those, only 19 (24%) have passed.
  • The 19 inducted units are spread across 16 creators(3). Only two creators have had more than one unit inducted.

(1) If a unit was submitted, then quickly pulled back, modified, and resubmitted, those are counted as separate submissions.
(2) Each version of the Green Wyrmling submitted after the first is considered to be a resubmission.
(3) A creative team is considered to be a different entity than each individual creator.
(4) Multiple reviews in the same post or units in the same review are counted as separate reviews.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs