Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: Very Merry Christmas to...
JoyWalker 6000 5 31.25%
Christmas Walker 9000 4 25.00%
ClownBot-227 1 6.25%
Toymaker 9000 4 25.00%
Glitch Man 1 6.25%
ChristmasBot V1 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 3rd, 2017, 01:36 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
December Contest Poll - CONGRATULATIONS IXE

If you have seen the first poll, you might know I missed one entry when I made it, but that person brought it to my attention and so I'm putting up a new poll. Hopefully everyone who already voted will be able to vote again. Sorry for any inconvenience.

We got some great entries this contest, not all that much in terms of quantity, but definitely very quality customs. As promised the winner of this contest will be the proud recipient of the beautiful figure that all of these are, so make your vote count!

If you have trouble reading any of them let me know and I'll put the text in a spoiler, it looks to me like they should all be readable though.

@Ixe JoyWalker 6000

@obfuscatedhippo Christmas Walker 9000

@Ninja Status ClownBot-227

@heroscaper2010 Toymaker 9000

@Sam Glitch Man

@orgsbane ChristmasBot V1 - wrong number in poll, whoops

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; January 31st, 2017 at 04:56 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 01:58 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker
Re: December Contest Poll - vote by 1/9

Lot's of good ones this time round! I wish I'd been able to enter, but ah well. While all entries where pretty awesome, I'm having a hard time deciding which one I actually like more then the others. I have to give this one to Christmas Walker 9000.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old January 4th, 2017, 08:23 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

What cool entries! It was fun to participate and design around the character!
Old January 4th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
What cool entries! It was fun to participate and design around the character!
Yeah, some really great stuff here. The repaint really led to some awesome creativity
Old January 9th, 2017, 04:39 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Today is the last day to vote right? By 8:30pm EST?
Old January 10th, 2017, 09:28 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: December Contest Poll - CONGRATULATIONS IXE

Woo-hoo! I(xe) won! I(xe) won!

Congratulations, I'm really impressed with all the ideas people came up with for this figure, and this is (as I seem to always say) one of the best contests so far. I will say that yours was the entry that made me smile most reading the special powers, though I guess that makes sense.

I have two questions for the winner. First, would you like your prize? PM me your address and we can figure it out. Second, what general does the Joywalker follow?

Well, that's it for me. Thanks for making this contest competitive.

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old January 11th, 2017, 12:45 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Woo-hoo! I(xe) won! I(xe) won!

Congratulations, I'm really impressed with all the ideas people came up with for this figure, and this is (as I seem to always say) one of the best contests so far. I will say that yours was the entry that made me smile most reading the special powers, though I guess that makes sense.

I have two questions for the winner. First, would you like your prize? PM me your address and we can figure it out. Second, what general does the Joywalker follow?

Well, that's it for me. Thanks for making this contest competitive.
Congrats, Ixe!!!

Thanks again for a great contest, @Dr.Goomonkey .
Old January 11th, 2017, 01:18 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So who were the other creators this time around DrG? I was pleased to see 4/5 entries used my card creator, but suspect that might be because you made most of those card images.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old January 11th, 2017, 09:29 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oops, I made a mistake when I made the card and forgot to switch Einar to Jandar. Joywalker 6000 follows Jandar. Maybe I should use Xorlof's card creator instead so I don't make mistakes like that again.

Thanks for putting this all together and great work from the other entrants. It was a close one!
Old January 11th, 2017, 07:20 PM
On vacation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
So who were the other creators this time around DrG? I was pleased to see 4/5 entries used my card creator, but suspect that might be because you made most of those card images.
Haha, that is precisely why. Thanks for making that, it is absolutely great. Really beats trying to use the awful textbox option on SumoPaint.

I'll put there names by them right now, so if you are reading this I'm probably doing that.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old January 12th, 2017, 06:47 AM

Sam knows what's in an order marker Sam knows what's in an order marker

Congrats, @Ixe ! Great design

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards