Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old December 7th, 2016, 01:04 PM

srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby!
Amazon 'Deal of the Day' on strategy games

Amazon.com is running a 'Gold Box Deal' on strategy games today, including Arena of the Planeswalkers for $11.19, Shadows over Innistrad for $20.59, and Battle for Zendikar for $4.94, if anyone feels a need to pick up a copy of any of them.
Old December 7th, 2016, 02:27 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker
Re: Amazon 'Deal of the Day' on strategy games

Quote:
Originally Posted by srmalloy View Post
Amazon.com is running a 'Gold Box Deal' on strategy games today, including Arena of the Planeswalkers for $11.19, Shadows over Innistrad for $20.59, and Battle for Zendikar for $4.94, if anyone feels a need to pick up a copy of any of them.
Thanks for posting this smallroy! I just ordered a copy of AoTP and all it's expansions!. +rep

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!

Last edited by CJofCourse; December 7th, 2016 at 03:12 PM.
Old December 7th, 2016, 07:01 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Thanks for posting @NuAgeHeat and @srmalloy . I am debating picking up a second copy of SoI (just for more cryptoliths) as well as Resk:Legacy and Escape Room The Game. Even Shogun and King of Tokyo are tempting me to buy too. Actually, I take back my thanks, I'm gonna end up spending like $200+
Old December 17th, 2016, 01:37 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Lower prices on most of Amazon's Strategy Game Deal of the Day today, including Arena of the Planeswalkers for $17.89, Shadows over Innistrad for $9, and Battle for Zendikar for $4. I got multiple copies - makes great prizes and also I want more cryptoliths.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News