Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old May 13th, 2016, 10:22 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah soundoff

The Mezzos are to be feared, there's no doubt about that. Sick of them? No. Accepting of the challenge each time? Yes. Should you take your Mezzo army to our tourney? Bring it on!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 13th, 2016, 10:27 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

There are ways to beat the mezzos, you just have to attack them in a way that they do not get to use their exoskeleton. My one brother absolutely loves these guys. It would be fun to play some scape again with you @wjscaper . He is the one who truly showed my group the power of Eltahale.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 13th, 2016, 10:27 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I will do some checking today with my brothers and a couple of my nephews to see if any are interested in piling into a car and going to Rexburg. On the other hand, maybe I'll see if my wife wants to go up to Idaho Falls for the weekend and I'll just sneak away for a bit. Now I just have to get the weekend off from work. If wjscaper can make it, I should be able to as well.
SWEET! This is getting exciting! Just let us know and we'll put you all down! I just confirmed 4 more "maybes" for the tourney as well.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; May 13th, 2016 at 10:47 AM.
Old May 15th, 2016, 09:58 PM

Prize table updated! As the attendance is growing, so is the prize table! For those of you on the fence, come on out...it's worth it for a prize table like this....and it's only going to keep growing!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 20th, 2016, 07:38 AM

Exciting! Updated tourney attendance and prize table 19 confirmed attendants and a BOOMING prize table to get even experienced 'scapers excited about. Still a lot of you out there on the fence, so come and join in, you won't regret it!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 20th, 2016, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
100% confirmed Nathan and Christen from Rigby last night. I also need to add my son Ivan who will be making his Heroscape tournament debut. have fun with his build guys. I changed the army I am bringing because he kicked my butt when we were playtesting for the tournament.
Awesome! I've added them to the attendee list. And can't wait to see lil' Tiranx tearin it up! He rolls better defense huh ?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 1st, 2016, 12:31 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Guys, I'm afraid I won't make it. Our local Scottish Festival is that day and me and my family go every year. Have fun, though and I'll catch ya'll another time!

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old June 3rd, 2016, 07:28 AM

The Rumble in the Burg Tournament is just around the corner!! Calling all fence sitters to make the effort and come from wherever you're at, don't miss out on this great opportunity! After all, who isn't enticed by a $100 money pot?!

p.s. @The B.I.V. you'll be missed

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 3rd, 2016, 01:24 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Sir Heroscape , $100 bucks is no measly prize, but playing the game for me is never about the money or prizes. It will all come down to if I have the day off. I'm still not sure if I can make it, I will know by the beginning of next week. Also, my nephews in Idaho falls have not gotten back to me, and only 1 of my brothers is interested in going. I hope it stays about scrapping for glory rather than the money.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 3rd, 2016, 02:41 PM

dart48 knows what's in an order marker dart48 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
@Sir Heroscape , $100 bucks is no measly prize, but playing the game for me is never about the money or prizes. It will all come down to if I have the day off. I'm still not sure if I can make it, I will know by the beginning of next week. Also, my nephews in Idaho falls have not gotten back to me, and only 1 of my brothers is interested in going. I hope it stays about scrapping for glory rather than the money.
Scrapping for glory and taking down rivals, haha!

It's looking like it'll just be me from my group. Brads schedule is looking like he'll have to work
Old June 3rd, 2016, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Haha...oh don't worry it's never about the money...its just a fun prize that might get people pretty excited is all. Look forward to you making it up if you get work off and I'm glad your brothers interested as well hope you guys can make it! Still haven't officially heard back from @wjscaper and @Scaperedude hope they can confirm soon would love love to have them join

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 4th, 2016, 05:10 PM

wjscaper knows what's in an order marker wjscaper knows what's in an order marker

As of right now I think we are coming, just trying to verify a few schedules in the family to make sure everyone will have work off and that we all can go after that I will know for sure, but I am guessing at this time its a pretty good chance I'll be there. If things go different I will let you know.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers