Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News
AotP News Sightings, official news, etc.

Notices

Old April 13th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Hot new rumors for the next Major Expansion! Common Squa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
Almost a month and nothing new? Hasbro/WoTC aren't pushing this very hard.
I wonder if they've given up on it already...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old April 14th, 2016, 10:31 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I'm already getting bored with it compared to Heroscape, and Imperial Assault. I really do hope they put out some common squads and get the interest back.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 15th, 2016, 02:19 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If this next expansion has common units and I can buy a couple copies, I will be happy. However, I would really like to see this go further. I have done a few straight across games of AotP and Heroscape and have loved playing that way. I don't feel any modifications really need to be made.

I doubt they will have repeats of characters mainly because they announced that all the the planeswalkers would be duel colored. Jace has always been mono blue and I don't see that changing in the future.
Old April 18th, 2016, 09:42 PM

Teazia knows what's in an order marker Teazia knows what's in an order marker

Miniature Market had base sets for $13 in their recent Spring cleaning. Like an idiot I didn't pick any up
Old April 19th, 2016, 01:55 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Well, we'll all feel like idiots if the Fall expansion doesn't come out and they give up on the game. But I don't think they will, now that the giant Hasbro corporate machine is lurching into action! At this point, it would probably be more expensive for them to call it off and tool down...
Old April 26th, 2016, 10:23 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

This is cool news.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 26th, 2016, 02:33 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Well, we'll all feel like idiots if the Fall expansion doesn't come out and they give up on the game. But I don't think they will, now that the giant Hasbro corporate machine is lurching into action! At this point, it would probably be more expensive for them to call it off and tool down...

I work at a giant corporate machine. We don't lurch...ever.
Old April 26th, 2016, 04:27 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I worked for NYC government agencies for 26 years; parts of one of the largest corporate machines in the world. We lurched all the time.
Old April 26th, 2016, 04:29 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post

I work at a giant corporate machine. We don't lurch...ever.
Not even at Halloween?

But in all seriousness I don't think anything happens fast at corporations so large. They are likely already producing minis. It is also worth noting that this expansion is rumored to be enough to play out of the box.

For most players this is not a daily or even weekly game so for has bro who seems to aim for wide occasional audience (think away at a cottage players) 3 product launches in 2 years is solid.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old April 26th, 2016, 09:23 PM

Teazia knows what's in an order marker Teazia knows what's in an order marker

I wonder if the Jace AotP set will be bye bye when the next set arrives?
Old April 27th, 2016, 09:36 AM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teazia View Post
I wonder if the Jace AotP set will be bye bye when the next set arrives?
I would not be surprised if the first base set is no longer reprinted once the next base set is in wide distribution. The only big box store that I know of that carries the expansion is ToysRUs. When the next set hits the stores I expect the first set will get pulled off of the shelves. That may be why Amazon is running sales right now, to clear out their inventory of the first base set as they await the arrival of the next base set.
Think of it like Monopoly - when a new basic set is issued that has different playing pieces, the old sets disappear from the shelves.
However, I also suspect that the first base set will continue to be available for some time from other, smaller retailers.
Old April 27th, 2016, 11:37 AM

"Get It While You Can"
--Janis Joplin

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News