Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old December 11th, 2009, 10:41 AM

artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - 12/10 - Black Panther

I like the change from vibranium to stealth dodge, it gives him more the feel of quickness than invulnerability, which is closer to his true character in my opinion. I really like the sculpt choices on the fantastic four and Vulture, but not so much on the Panther(I kind of like his infinity challenge figure, feels more like a Heroscape stance). Great idea on Mr. Fantastic's gadgeteer ability, most of the customs on him don't allow for his genius intellect which is really, I think, his most formidable power. Human Torch card looks fun, I just hope my friend doesn't find a way to abuse that supernova power. I see you went more the force field route than the invisible one on IW. Good looking cards, can't wait to try 'em out.

CORVUS
Old December 11th, 2009, 10:47 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Yeah the IC Black Panther mini has a more upright, "Heroscapey" stance, but I prefer the old-school costume for the Black Panther. I've never liked him with a cape. The rule is supposed to be: DC capes, Marvel no capes.
Old December 11th, 2009, 11:21 AM

artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker

That's a very good rule, I'd forgotten that.

CORVUS
Old December 11th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Does Thor know about this rule?

Or Flash?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 11th, 2009, 02:02 PM

Oh they know, they're just being difficult.

CORVUS
Old December 11th, 2009, 02:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

They would, those two ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 11th, 2009, 02:58 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Interesting take on Black Panther. Good combination of powers. Great work as usual Sherman Davies.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old December 11th, 2009, 05:20 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

What about Sentry, Nighthawk, or Quasar? Or Dr.Doom or Apokolips? Or Cyborg, Firestar, Beast Boy, or Wonder Woman, Donna Troy, or Wonder Girl? Did that many people really miss the memo? Looks like we may have a communication breakdown!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old December 14th, 2009, 10:22 PM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
What about Sentry, Nighthawk, or Quasar? Or Dr.Doom or Apokolips? Or Cyborg, Firestar, Beast Boy, or Wonder Woman, Donna Troy, or Wonder Girl? Did that many people really miss the memo? Looks like we may have a communication breakdown!
Yeah, some supers totally didn't get the memo with the capes/no capes rule. This guy, for instance:

The idea behind Density Control is to simulate the two ways Vision usually deals with attacks - going intangible to let it pass through him, or going diamond-hard and stopping it the old fashioned way.

EDIT: Credit is also due to Matt Helm and Garada for their elegant Phantom Flying power. Thanks, Matt (and Garada, wherever you are)!
Old December 14th, 2009, 10:27 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - 12/14 - Vision

That is one of the coolest customs I've seen. Density Control is inspired!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old December 14th, 2009, 10:29 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I'm with

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 14th, 2009, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
That is one of the coolest customs I've seen. Density Control is inspired!
Well, his personality is "Cold."

Thanks for the compliment!

EDIT: I'd like to point out that the power is designed to feel a bit counterintuitive; the bigger the hit the Vision is facing, the fewer defense dice he wants to roll.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations