Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old December 26th, 2014, 07:16 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Custom Glyphs

I remember playing a "Modern Warfare" Castle Defense with multiple squads of AE (Yeah, I know... it was just for fun), surviving against waves of other shooters with a plethora of Modern Weapon glyphs. I can't remember most of 'em but one of the fondest was the "Auto Turret" temporary glyph, which was rather fun.

Auto Turret: Temporary Glyph: at any time during its turn, the carrier of this glyph may use it to summon an "Auto Turret" adjacent to them. The Auto Turret will take its turn separately without Order Markers on your every turn until it is destroyed.

The Turret was just DeathWalker 8000, except it couldn't move or use its Normal Attack, and only had 3 defense from adjacent attackers. I must say, in spite of this, he is a lot better when you don't have to spend 130 points on him

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old January 4th, 2015, 03:14 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

It would be a cool idea to post pictures of the glyphs you make with descriptive cards so people can use them on their own game table. Just a fun afterthought. I would be happy to contribute.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 5th, 2015, 04:06 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
It would be a cool idea to post pictures of the glyphs you make with descriptive cards so people can use them on their own game table. Just a fun afterthought. I would be happy to contribute.
Tragically I'm not talented enough to make any of those for my stuff. At our house we just have the rulings scribbled down on index cards.

For glyphs we have around ten Glyphs of Brandar, which I've written numbers on them with a sharpie. The previously mentioned Glyph of Augers is represented by our Brandar #3, for example.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old January 5th, 2015, 05:57 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Tragically I'm not talented enough to make any of those for my stuff. At our house we just have the rulings scribbled down on index cards.

For glyphs we have around ten Glyphs of Brandar, which I've written numbers on them with a sharpie. The previously mentioned Glyph of Augers is represented by our Brandar #3, for example.

~TAF
I'll have to get to making some for people to print off that should be fun. you know, when I have some spare time.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions