Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Old February 23rd, 2015, 05:22 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!
The Holocron of Ben Kenobi's Den

The Holocron of Ben Kenobi's Den

A HoSS Scenario

VS File

Required sets & items: 1 RotV

Map Bio - Obi-Wan found the old abandoned dwelling when he began his exile on the desert planet. After riding his eopie in a widening circle around the Lars homestead, he found a small hut close enough to the Lars farm so he could watch over Luke Skywalker, but far enough away so he could be considered a hermit and nobody would take much note of him. He kept books containing information about the Jedi there, as well as the supplies and equipment needed to create new lightsabers. Following his escape from Cloud City, Luke Skywalker lived there for several weeks, doing just that. -Wookieepedia

-Special rules and Clarifications-

Figures may not fly, leap, or be thrown over the den walls.

Figures cannot attack over voids.

Figures may not occupy the top of the den wall.

All spaces within the den are considered to have an overhang. Therefore, powers that do not affect figures under overhangs may not be used on figures within the den. (Ex. Call Lightning and Talon Grab)

Heroes
Luke Skywalker (90)
Obi-Wan Kenobi
R2-D2
C-3PO
280 Points/4 hexes

Tusken Forces
2x Tusken Raiders
1x Tusken Snipers
280 Points/10 hexes

- Luke, R2-D2 and C-3PO all start on the cyan spaces. Obi-Wan Kenobi starts on the Dark Blue space.

- Only the Tusken Snipers start the game on the battlefield. They may start on height 3 or 4 sand spaces. After Round 1 whoever controls the Tusken army may place 1 squad of Tusken Raiders on any unoccupied sand spaces. After Round 2 they may place a second squad of Tusken Raiders on any unoccupied sand spaces.

Heroes Victory Conditions
The Heroes win when there are no more Tusken figures left on the battlefield.

Tusken Victory Conditions
The Tuskens win when there are no more Heroes left on the battlefield.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-

Tips

Win

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
Initial playtest: Koolster25 1 2
First playtest: TREX Map Playtest Details
Second playtest: Porkins
-PDF created by: DaneiLoche

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs

Last edited by mac122; January 12th, 2021 at 03:42 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2015, 05:22 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Design of Ben Kenobi's Den

Reserved

My Customs
Old February 23rd, 2015, 05:24 PM

Also reserved

My Customs
Old February 23rd, 2015, 08:56 PM

I should have time to update this tomorrow or the next day. Am I doing everything right so far?

My Customs
Old February 24th, 2015, 10:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Once you are ready to start having input on this, you need to post a link for this thread in the voting thread so everyone knows about it. We need to have a VS file for the map and a broad outline for what you want the scenario to look like before we can start discussing ideas though. I'm a bit confused by your Overwhelming Forces rule, is the Empire going to be part of this somehow? Or did you just copy and past that from the Battle for Hoth thinking you could reword it later to fit the Raiders?
Old February 25th, 2015, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Once you are ready to start having input on this, you need to post a link for this thread in the voting thread so everyone knows about it. We need to have a VS file for the map and a broad outline for what you want the scenario to look like before we can start discussing ideas though. I'm a bit confused by your Overwhelming Forces rule, is the Empire going to be part of this somehow? Or did you just copy and past that from the Battle for Hoth thinking you could reword it later to fit the Raiders?
I just copied and pasted. I did the editing from my phone, so it wasn't perfect. I should get a chunk of time later in the week to add everything I've got so far. I just wasn't sure what I needed to title it and how many posts to reserve etc.

My Customs
Old February 25th, 2015, 10:38 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Reserving posts is not an issue; mac or I can add, merge or delete posts as necessary if we need to make room or add in a slot for a post.
Old February 25th, 2015, 05:24 PM

Made some major revisions. Got it down to 1 RotV, but there isn't as much sand. It is also much smaller. Got a Mediafire account and linked the PDF to the OP.
I have not built this with the revisions yet, but I think it will be a lot better since it only requires 1 MS. The scenario should be more fun than before with the addition of the snipers too.

My Customs

Last edited by Koolster25; February 25th, 2015 at 05:41 PM.
Old February 25th, 2015, 06:12 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Tusken snipers?
Old February 25th, 2015, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
Tusken snipers?
Coming soon to a playtesting thread near you.

(Or maybe not super soon, I don't actually know when...)

My Customs
Old February 25th, 2015, 09:34 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
Tusken snipers?
Coming soon to a playtesting thread near you.

(Or maybe not super soon, I don't actually know when...)
Guessing it will be episode one, if my star wars geek brain is right, it should fall in line with the tuskens shooting at the pod racers in episode I, And we'll see them sooner if we play test the current ones quicker. Process...of...elimination..Its a fun process though.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 25th, 2015, 09:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

With Obi-Wan & Luke being able to just stay in the cave and limit the Tusken's mass movement and number of attacks, I'd give the points advantage to the Raiders. If you want to include the Snipers you can do that but then this map can't be an officially released scenario until they come out, which might be a while. With Obi-Wan & Luke can just stay inside to avoid them and their superior range.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape