Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old May 19th, 2006, 03:58 AM

Venom has disabled reputation
would be nice if there was a site that sold them individually instead

Old May 19th, 2006, 06:59 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Oh Billy,Billy,Billy,........Billy

Please all of these, HorrorClix, be for sale @ GenCon!!

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old May 19th, 2006, 07:04 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom
You could try

www.everythingmageknight.com

or I have bought a lot of single heroclix and the like from

http://stores.ebay.com/Avengers-Rule...tore-Home.html

I have had very good luck with them.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old May 19th, 2006, 09:31 AM

DarkSpade Woo who?
Need to get to bed soon, so I more skimmed than read this thread. Sorry if I double on some info.

Imax

Nick fury is still white and with hair, but he's also black and bald. The reason for this is that there's now two marvel universes. In addition to the original universe, marvel now has the "ultimate" universe. In the "Ultimate" universe, all the stories were started fresh from the begining, but they started this century. Many charactors and stories were retooled when they did this.

This is not like the DC comics with 50 different versions of earth. Marvel has said that the worlds will never cross over.

horrorclix
latest news from wizkids is that they have the AVP license and they will be using it for horrorclix.

Neat minis

A repost from elsewhere:

As a mechwarrior player who likes the fluff, I have very mixed feelings about these in the game. But hot damn! These figs is sweet!

btw, they're 135 ton mechs!

Fig on the left is a 100 ton atlas(in its latest crappy redesign) and has only 18 slots on it's 2 inch dial(1 dead). The fig on the right has 26 clicks on it's 3 inch dial(1 dead). This mofo is big.

Can you say soulborg champion?

"Y'know, I sort of assumed this hero of destiny thing would involve a lot less devastation in our wake."
Links to terrain making guides
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...c.php?p=280715
Old May 19th, 2006, 09:45 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
That orange thing is friggin awesome, how tall is that thing???
Old May 19th, 2006, 09:48 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSpade

Neat minis

A repost from elsewhere:

As a mechwarrior player who likes the fluff, I have very mixed feelings about these in the game. But hot damn! These figs is sweet!

btw, they're 135 ton mechs!

Fig on the left is a 100 ton atlas(in its latest crappy redesign) and has only 18 slots on it's 2 inch dial(1 dead). The fig on the right has 26 clicks on it's 3 inch dial(1 dead). This mofo is big.

Can you say soulborg champion?
What is cool about these is that they are going to sell one of them in a non-blind purchase pack in October according to the WizKids website. I want the 3-pack that is the big fig set from GenCon, though.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 19th, 2006, 10:03 AM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom
You could try

www.everythingmageknight.com

or I have bought a lot of single heroclix and the like from

http://stores.ebay.com/Avengers-Rule...tore-Home.html

I have had very good luck with them.
I've done the same. If you don't play the Wizkids' games it is better, because you can just pick up the rookie version of the figure which is cheaper (as long as the sculpt is the same).

Buying some Heroclix figures for .10 to .30 cents a piece is great.

All of those people that buy the bricks have to get rid of those redundant non LE's somehow and they end up being cheap.

The collector sets are another story. With so many people wanting the Aliens and Predators, those may sell for quite a bit on e-Bay.
Old May 19th, 2006, 10:35 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annerios

It turns out that the huge tree thing behind the vampire chick is not part of the background illustrations for the box. It is the "Tree of the Damned"; a large 3-D object that comes in the starter. There seem to be a couple of 3-D tombstones in there as well.

More goodies for HS scenery. I get the feeling this starter box is going to sell like crazy at Gencon.
Awesome! I saw that box and was curious if the tree was box art or a real 3d item. 3D tombstones would be cool also. You can make a HS version of Boot Hill. Thanks for the info, Annerios. Horrorscape looks better and better all the time, at least for customization. Who knows, the game might be okay too!

Newb.
Old May 19th, 2006, 11:13 AM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
Awesome! I saw that box and was curious if the tree was box art or a real 3d item. 3D tombstones would be cool also. You can make a HS version of Boot Hill. Thanks for the info, Annerios. Horrorscape looks better and better all the time, at least for customization. Who knows, the game might be okay too!
Newb.
It may be fun, but Horrorscape sounds better.

Playing on flat, non 3-D maps is not as much fun.
Old May 19th, 2006, 11:19 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annerios
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
Newb.
It may be fun, but Horrorscape sounds better.

Playing on flat, non 3-D maps is not as much fun.
LOL! LilNewbie=Typomeister!
Old May 19th, 2006, 11:54 AM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Field Agent my Rear end, THAT"S Solid Snake!! YES!!!

Skeletal Maiden, Zombies and do I see an easy way to make an Ash the starter set Chainsaw?

The Avatar of Cthulhu wow, looks like I'm buying a Brick of these guys,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old May 19th, 2006, 12:33 PM
Master Custom Creator

Many a future 28mm zombie horde is going to contain these figures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions