Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old November 15th, 2021, 11:45 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

Eons ago I had a Fire Emblem customs page. Made myself an Ike mini too. Not sure where it went to.

Obviously we need attacks that only work a couple times before your weapons break, and if the figures die you're not allowed to ever play with them again.
Old November 15th, 2021, 02:05 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
and if the figures die you're not allowed to ever play with them again.
Is that not already part of our ruleset?
Old November 15th, 2021, 02:07 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Theres a reason I have like ten Entry Grade classic Gundams, I want to keep using the card after the figure dies.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 17th, 2021, 06:13 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Been watching Arcane on Netflix and loving it, so I thought I'd do a write up for one of the show's characters.
Quote:

NAME = JINX
SECRET IDENTITY = POWDER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = INSANE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4?

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

FLAME CHOMPERS
Start the game with up to 3 Glyphs of Flame Chomper on this card. Jinx cannot lose these Glyphs by any means unless she is destroyed. After moving and before attacking, you may remove a Glyph of Flame Chomper from this card and place it power-side up on any space within 5 spaces that is no more than 12 levels above or below Jinx's base that is not occupied by a Glyph or Destructible Object.

POW-POW & FISHBONES
Before attacking with Jinx, you may choose one of the following weapons for the remainder of this turn:
  • Pow-Pow: If Jinx inflicts at least 1 wound with her normal attack, she may attack again. Jinx may continue attacking until she does not inflict a wound, up to a maximum of 3 attacks.
  • Fishbones: Add 2 to Jinx's Range value. After attacking, roll an unblockable attack die against the defending figure and all figures adjacent to the defending figure, one at a time.
GET EXCITED!
Once per player turn, if Jinx or a Glyph of Flame Chomper placed by Jinx destroys a Unique or Event figure or a destructible object, she may immediately move. During this move, Jinx does not take any leaving engagement attacks. At the end of this player turn, Jinx may use the Pow-Pow & Fishbones special power and attack with her normal attack.

Quote:
GLYPH OF FLAME CHOMPER
Equipment Glyph
If a figure starts its move on this Glyph or moves onto this Glyph, immediately roll an unblockable attack die. If a skull is rolled, that figure receives 1 wound and it's move immediately ends. After rolling for this Glyph, destroy this Glyph. Figures with the Flame Chompers or Lava Resistant special powers are not affected by this Glyph.

Last edited by Skinderella; November 23rd, 2021 at 06:58 PM.
Old November 17th, 2021, 09:20 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Nice! Haven't seen Arcane so I'm only familiar with Jinx from the actual game, but looks like a solid translation of her abilities.

Get Excited does have some turn interrupting to it, but it doesn't seem like anything too crazy. All Might is fairly similar, for instance.

I think League characters would be cool (I'm sitting on a Jhin and an Olaf design), don't think there are any minis out there though. I think they have comics? Not sure.
Old November 17th, 2021, 09:33 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

The Flame Chompers feel like they’re going to be pretty hard to trigger. It also seems like it’s going to be pretty rare that somebody starts their move on one, since they have to be placed on an empty space. I’d look at the Glyph of Caltrops for wording.
Old November 17th, 2021, 11:52 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
Nice! Haven't seen Arcane so I'm only familiar with Jinx from the actual game, but looks like a solid translation of her abilities.

Get Excited does have some turn interrupting to it, but it doesn't seem like anything too crazy. All Might is fairly similar, for instance.

I think League characters would be cool (I'm sitting on a Jhin and an Olaf design), don't think there are any minis out there though. I think they have comics? Not sure.
Thank you! I'd really recommend Arcane, it's beautifully animated and the voice acting and characters are great. I've never played the games but always been interested in some of the other media and designs, so I'm glad she came out alright.

League characters would be a lot of fun, and they do have some comics! They were doing their own but now working with Marvel on them. Minis are a problem though, unless they drop a board game or something we'd either have to mod or print. There are some minis with a Mechs Vs. Minions board game though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
The Flame Chompers feel like they’re going to be pretty hard to trigger. It also seems like it’s going to be pretty rare that somebody starts their move on one, since they have to be placed on an empty space. I’d look at the Glyph of Caltrops for wording.
Thanks I'll take a look at them! I wanted them to be more for area denial or trapping, but it's definitely the part I'm least sure about. Potentially could remove the empty space wording and replace it with something like "space without a Glyph".
Old December 1st, 2021, 03:57 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I was bored, so I wroteup my favorite MTG person. Boros for life dawg.

NAME = AURELIA
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = ANGEL
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = COMMANDER
PERSONALITY = PASSIONATE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE =1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = SURE

WARLEADER
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and attacking an enemy figure with Aurelia for the first time this turn, you may choose a figure you control and attack with that figure. That figure can only attack enemy figures within 4 clear sight spaces of Aurelia.

LIGHTNING HELIX
After moving and instead of attacking (or however we word the 'phase' instead of meaning any attack) with Aurelia, you may choose 1 enemy figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Aurelia and one friendly figure within 4 clear sight spaces of that enemy figure. Roll 3 combat dice. For each blank rolled, inflict one wound on the chosen enemy figure. For each shield rolled, remove one wound from the chosen friendly figure's card.

FLYING

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 2nd, 2021, 07:55 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool. Pretty fragile so should be pretty low cost.
More Angels would be cool.
Old December 3rd, 2021, 02:23 AM

Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker

NAME = Excalibur
SECRET IDENTITY = None

SPECIES = Warframe
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Warrior
PERSONALITY = (INSERT)

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

SLASH DASH SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 4.
Instead of moving and attacking normally with Excalibur, you may move Excalibur 5 spaces in a straight line. Excalibur must move at least 3 spaces and in a straight line when attacking with this special attack. If Excalibur inflicts one or more wounds with this special attack, he may attack again with this special attack. Excalibur may only attack up to two additional times.

RADIAL BLIND
Before taking a turn with Excalibur roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher all opponents figures within 3 clear sight spaces of Excalibur subtract 1 shield when rolling for defense this player turn. Figures with the Blind Warrior or Sensory Assault special power are not affected by Radial Blind.

EXALTED BLADE
If Excalibur inflicts one or more wounds on an opponent's figure with his normal attack, you may choose either the defending figure or a figure adjacent to the defending figure. Roll one unblockable attack die against the chosen figure. When Excalibur defends against an attack from a non-adjacent figure, one shield will block all damage.

SUPER STRENGTH

Excalibur figure: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5186783

Last edited by Cinderquail; January 8th, 2022 at 02:29 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2021, 08:20 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Sweet!
Old December 3rd, 2021, 08:21 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks good

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy